Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" (40519 Views)

Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" / "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by 9jacodedgist(m): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2016
The CEO of Five Star Music, E-money, receives laughable comments from fans as he poses from his 5-star mansion ( Everything is 5-star cheesy).

The funniest of the comments was the request made by one pretty young lady, who by my little research, is a mother and she wrote:

"Dash me money, I will keep asking till you answer me"...

I would reply her saying "keep asking till Chibok girls return to Nigeria with their vriginity still intact" cheesy

Even one wrote:

"Only if I can touch your garment, my life would have a good positive transformation. Remain blessedd my mentor, @iam_emoney1"
undecided

That's the extent to which Nigerians can respect wealthiness grin
http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/dash-me-money-i-will-keep-asking-till.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJgTD1wBcob

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by youngest85(m): 6:44am On Aug 25, 2016
U too do the do na!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by dannyben5: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Chai.. hoes everywhere...

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Him try
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by veekid(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Iranu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Freakypinky(f): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2016
dannyben5:
Chai.. hoes everywhere...
grin

11 Likes

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Coyotejack(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2016
E money nwanemme. I will join you very soon......
In billionaire's paradise....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by zinachidi(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2016
touch ur garment. that one cracked me up. he's now Jesus. grin.

like my friend would say. "owu nah bastard"

who is that guy kwanu talking about fixed bet on someone's page? Nigerians shaa sabi advertise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2016
so e- money don turn to jesus......foolish girl....work you won't workundecided

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by YourMajesty(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Do you now see the reason why i say that some girls don't brain.

3 Likes

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Smellymouth: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2016
"...Only if I can touch your garment, my life would have a good positive transformation.."

Hahahaahha.. grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2016
see this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2016
she should keep asking na...maybe e-money resemble her papa

2 Likes

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by 007Nasky(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Her own cup of uggee

1 Like

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2016
she is a dugged begger, like My moniker
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2016
One annoying thing I disliked about Nigerians is that any opportunity they see na advertisements galore.

2 Likes

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by NameChecker: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Doriszika Dash me money, I will keep asking till u answer me

Igbo Ladies & Money

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Antarch: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by 9ja4show: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Shameless girls

Nigerians worship money too much
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Na this ugly girl you dey address as pretty lady. OP take time oh.

1 Like

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by mhisbliss(f): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2016
i always wonder how this guy managed to be this rich, is he richer than dangote? How come he's making so much noise

2 Likes

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by babyfaceafrica: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Shameful...hoes everywhere
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Kizyte(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2016
This is serious! shocked Shame just dey catch me for these people.

Poverty at the highest level and shamelessness of the highest order! cry
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Slimflame(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Gals sha...if he gv u money,u wil stil ask again...abegi go and find sumtin nd do
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by yankeedude(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2016
lobatan
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by worlexy(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Hehehehe. The girl be like the Biblical Jacob: I will never let you go, unless you bless me

1 Like

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by holluphemydavid(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Ladies had bin disgracing demsef since 1900BC
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by Ask4Info: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2016
We now live in a very Immoral and Pathetic Time.

Why should an abled bodied person Publicly be begging for money from someone who is possibly her junior. Not because she is in starvation and looking for money to eat, but rather begging for money to buy irrelevant items to show of (If she is really hungry, she won't be able to afford data not to talk more of having time to follow E-Money).

Another begging to just touch his garment? What a shame!!!

If most of you knew what these people did to get to where they are today and how their conscience pricks them with the consequences they are and will pass through, a lot of you will be grateful to God for your current status while continually striving to be better

19 Likes

Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by jazinogold(m): 9:06am On Aug 25, 2016
grin
mk d gal com mk i dash her MONEY SENSE cheesy
Re: Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" by soberdrunk(m): 9:06am On Aug 25, 2016
N nah Person go marry dis one put 4 house..... angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) / Don Jazzy Begins #ChiomaChallenge (photo) / Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.