Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Okay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okay (457 Views)

Doctor Caught Having $ex With His Female Patient Claiming It Is Medically Okay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay by 3mmyz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Okay
Re: Okay by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sorry. A lost or stolen laptop is gone forever. No way of tracing one even in Western Nations. The only hope one has is recovering most of their files using cloud based servers. I hope you stored most of your work on drop box if not your hard work is in the same boat as your computer.
Re: Okay by osemoses1234(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Go find am for ur village nah abi u don high ni
Re: Okay by 3mmyz(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
charix:
Sorry. A lost or stolen laptop is gone forever. No way of tracing one even in Western Nations. The only hope one has is recovering most of their files using cloud based servers. I hope you stored most of your work on drop box if not your hard work is in the same boat as your computer.

I didn't backup most of my work on the PC though.. i posted the message because the theft was recent and i still have high hopes of finding it.
Re: Okay by 3mmyz(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
osemoses1234:
Go find am for ur village nah abi u don high ni

Thanks though, but i don't think so.
Re: Okay by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
3mmyz:

I didn't backup most of my work on the PC though.. i posted the message because the theft was recent and i still have high hopes of finding it.
It's gone for good; both your computer and hard work. Save up some money and buy a new system.

(1) (Reply)

. / Soldiers Nab 3 Suspects Over Kidnap Of 3-year-old Girl / Video:man Removed Notice Served By The Tribunal To Godwin Obaseki At Edo Secreta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.