Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) (63899 Views)

Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Visit Seyi Law & His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by nikkypearl(f): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Qualer:

edible catering... i see you o!
Tee billz...I see u o

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by ameezy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
YorubaFynest:
Igbo girls and bleaching

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Qualer: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
Tee billz...I see u o

shocked when you neva gimme anything chop... wether physical or otherwise... cool

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by chccho(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
This was how Jay Z was dissing Nas until he got the "Ether" that silenced him for good.
Freeze will soon get more than he bargained for I can bet on it....Na today I know say d guy no get sense..
This joke has gone too far...I see basketmouth watching and smiling from a corner strategizing his killer move...@ basketmouth your fans a waiting o, and it better be good

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by chccho(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
This was how Jay Z was dissing Nas until he got the "Ether" that silenced him for good.
Freeze will soon get more than he bargained for I can bet on it....Na today I know say d guy no get sense..
This joke has gone too far...I see basketmouth watching and smiling from a corner strategizing his killer move...@ basketmouth your fans are waiting o, and it better be good
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
safarigirl:
She went from dark brown to a lighter shade of brown. That's not bleaching, that's what happens to your skin when you're constantly in an Air Conditioned area and you spend holidays abroad.

Nigerians need to start knowing the difference, how come nobody says a word when people get darker?

And this Freeze is an idiot, a spineless man that couldn't stand up to a female bully, but keeps disturbing social media with his inane opinions. All mouth and no action

I'm sure u won't write all this about omotola jalade dt u guys always wrongly accuse of bleaching, just cos she's always glowing. And in all omotolas old pictures u will NEVER find her looking dark like this girl.

This one has definitively bn using toning creams.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by pretty16(f): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is just too childish abeg. Even if he dated her before? So?? Which kine comotion the guy wan cause?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Gassa007: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Doctoryoung:
yea you got it. like its part of their culture.
So Can you go and die now....
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by UIA04(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

But she did not entirely bleach, just a change of skin with time. Growing old in money. It can happen to anybody.
Same way it happened to Genevieve, or Stephanie okereke, Yvonne jegede and our black beauties

Maybe they can't afford "Good creams " or aren't chopping life like these other people because their throwback pictures are still same complexion as they are now

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by safarigirl(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
chineloSA:

I am abroad, and you are abroad. I spend holidays abroad and I still have the same shade. Which air conditioning system is that? I need to buy it. grin grin grin
you should.

I get darker when I'm in school, but when I get home, I'm a few shades lighter. Happens to a lot of people I know, and they use the same cream throughout, but the weather conditions vary. Where I school is very hot and darkens us.

Anyway, since nobody here is married to her, who are we to complain? Her husband likes her skin just fine

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Freeze is kemi olunloyo's twin brother. look at them, they both shiit through their mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Kennyboo(f): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Please guys. I'm from Ethiopia..... can you guys welcome me?...... I love everything about Nigeria and my boyfriend is a Nigerian too.....he told me about this site last night cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

Madam that is bleaching jare! grin

Na only her dey stay for air condition? grin

Maybe Kate henshaw no get air condition

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by MrCork: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
ellacute45:
Hmmmm na season of shades grin

angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by blackmantis: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
What is wrong with this freeze guy self. its like his life and brain is frozen in the past. that is why he can't grow up.

I can now clearly see why his ex-wife used to beat him

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
MrCork:

angry

Thought you are on ban
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Aleora(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hers is better,need definition of bleaching??ask rukky Sandra and halima abubakar,thank me later
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Freeze.....now i understand the meaning of his name......FREEZED BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Josmila(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is all shades of childish, you should know when you're overstepping your bounds as a person.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by chccho(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kennyboo:
Please guys. I'm from Ethiopia..... can you guys welcome me?...... I love everything about Nigeria and my boyfriend is a Nigerian too.....he told me about this site last night cool cool
Welcome to the land of the good,the bad,and the ugly.
Just stick to the good,Naija is a great place...welcome
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by chccho(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
blackmantis:
What is wrong with this freeze guy self. its like his life and brain is frozen in the past. that is why he can't grow up.

I can now clearly see why his ex-wife used to beat him
Why won't they beat him when he behaves like those kids they tell not to go outside and play in the gutter...in fact I wish that woman can just come and beat him one more time again

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Elle277(f): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Omg..don't break a home freeze!
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by chccho(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
The point is not about the bleaching of skin or not,it's about the fact that Freeze is trying to rubb it in his face that he has had baskets wife before..don't u am get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by webmoney1: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
this freeze of a boy is nothing to write home about and its high time seun and all mods check whats uploaded to save a lot of marriage from crashing, freeze she wasyour ex and now someones love and mom too, so pleas keep your mouth to where it belongs cause not all u see or here u tend to put online cause u have access to them

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is so uncool. Grown man behaving like a toddler

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by fujirice: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
YorubaFynest:

Especially if you plan to bleach later in the future.
Why not sue her to court for bleaching.
You sound pained like she bleached your portion join.
Her life, her bleaching.
Why not face your own.
Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
UIA04:

Same way it happened to Genevieve, or Stephanie okereke, Yvonne jegede and our black beauties

Maybe they can't afford "Good creams " or aren't chopping life like these other people because their throwback pictures are still same complexion as they are now
But those ppl you mentioned are black from within na. Her own na shy black, now she don turn shy yellow.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by airsaylongcon: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

But she did not entirely bleach, just a change of skin with time. Growing old in money. It can happen to anybody.

Utter rubbish. Nobody gets this light naturally because they have come into money. Purely the effects of Hypo and Jik at work

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
When money touch you, everything about you go change including your skin color.. .

Freeze is a cyber bully, only weak men behaves the way he does.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
safarigirl:
She went from dark brown to a lighter shade of brown. That's not bleaching, that's what happens to your skin when you're constantly in an Air Conditioned area and you spend holidays abroad.

Nigerians need to start knowing the difference, how come nobody says a word when people get darker?

And this Freeze is an idiot, a spineless man that couldn't stand up to a female bully, but keeps disturbing social media with his inane opinions. All mouth and no action

He is a twa.t
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by inchristalone(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Freeze or frozen whatever your name is, the kind of thunder wey go fire you still dey for ground. E Neva germinate let alone sprouting up so that next time you won't play expensive play again.
Re: Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) by kinglekan: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
lagrangea:
I still fail to see the bad thing the guy did by posting an old picture with an old friend... And he didn't even make any snide comments. All those people reading innuendos here... I marvel at your apparent 'sanity'.

Hehehehe.. Honestly I am with you on this. See how Nigerians are making very petty insinuations from the post. I wonder when it became a crime to post a picture with an old friend just because you are not in good terms with the husband. Not like we even know if they have probably settled whatever iss is between them, which really isn't any business of mine.

Funny thing is that the blogger said Freeze threw shade at the lady by saying and i quote
"The Cool FM presenter also complimented Elsie's changed color aka bleached skin by reminding himself of when "I had lots of hair before I started balding!""

How on earth does that statement throw shade at her skin tone? grin grin

Person wey get wife nor even complain, na we wey e nor consine dey carry matter for head like gala sellers. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.