Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. (2052 Views)

Get These 13 Things And You'll Be Respected By All / Please What Does Sharing A Comment Mean/do? / Buhari Should Be Ashamed By Treatment Of ‘ourmumu Dondo’ By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by IamLEGEND1: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sometimes in life,you come across humans whose actions will leave you picking your jaw off the floor,and not in a good way.
In years past,these occurrences were few and far between as they were limited to people of your immediate surroundings.
Enter the 21st century.
Everything is global now and at the tip of ur fingers. Unfortunately,that includes embarrassing displays of sheer human stupidity.
Honestly,some people can genuinely shake your faith in humanity and answer your questions about why the aliens have refused to contact us to this day.

COUNTDOWN:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by IamLEGEND1: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by IamLEGEND1: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by IamLEGEND1: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by IamLEGEND1: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by IamLEGEND1: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
lalasticlala
abeg do the necessary stuff.

1 Like

Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
lalasticlala abeg do the necessary stuff.
Boss longest time....

nice post by the way.
Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by IamLEGEND1: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2016
BANGERLEE1:
Boss longest time....

nice post by the way.
o boy! This guy na where you go hide na? U just scarce.
Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
o boy! This guy na where you go hide na? U just scarce.
Bruh......man gaz eat......
Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by Charles4075(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Rotfl..
Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by DeKen: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalasticlala, this thread will make take you out of any misery, at least for a moment. Trust me.
Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by Tinie: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
No need to go far, a lot of them are here.

Buhari is Jubril from Sudan

IPOB is bigger than Boko Haram

Nigerians dont panic, terrorist attack is everywhere ..maybe its our turn

97% vs 5%

‘If this masquerade is well-packaged, it can provide employment in one week for more than 1000 young men"

I will beat and Impregnate you

Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria

until I see someone eating from the gutters before I will believe there is poverty in Nigeria

we want to thank the president for bringing facebook to Nigeria

the united state has a lot to learn from us when it comes to election, they need to learn how to conduct a presidential election in a day

All of these quotes are from people we call leaders. A special mention should go to our last first lady Dame Patience Jonathan, she has her own special collection

My husband and Sambo is a good people.

The President was once a child and the Senators were once a children.

My fellow widows.

A good mother takes care of his children.

The people sitting before you were once a children.

The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.

My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another.

We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY.

Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.

I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide.

Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on.

Chai! Chai! There is God o… there’s God in everything we are doing, continue!

Na only you waka come?

Vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
My guyyyyyyy!!!!
Re: People you'll be ashamed of sharing a planet with. by Henrywalker: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

10 Female Celebrities Who Don’t Wear Underwears – Don’t Open This List If You Ca / Bobrisky Signs His First Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal / Open Heavens Daily Devotional September 12, 2017 – Little Requests Limit God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.