Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Increase Blog Visitors: 20 Ways To Get More Website Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Increase Blog Visitors: 20 Ways To Get More Website Traffic (290 Views)

How To Generate More Blog Visitors / How To Increase Blog Traffic For Free / 7 Tested Tips To Increase Blog Readers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Blog Visitors: 20 Ways To Get More Website Traffic by Nolligist(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
I have read about so many ways one can get traffic to their blog/website, and also given them a try, i wasn't impressed cause the way the posts were written it sounded in a way that makes the process they share easy, there are for sure many legit ways you can get traffic at the same time, you have to keep it in mind that getting traffic is also not an easy task unless ofcus you spend some cash, am going to drop a link for a post on 20+ Ways you can get traffic to your blog without spending, they are legit way, but am not saying its an easy traffic.

Blogging is really becoming popular for Nigerians and traffic is the problem of 80% of this bloggers,

So how do we get traffic to our blogs.

Many of this top blog owners have their secret ways of getting visitors but wouldn't like to share, i talking about a guy who calls himself my friend, discovered new method of making people visit his gossip blog without spending a dime and wont share with me.
That really broke my heart i decided to go online and do some research on this traffic thing, That was how i came up with this methods am about to share with you guys,
some of this method you might have read online somewhere, one thing is for sure is you apply them appropriately and with patience, you will hit big visits on your blog
Let me save our time and get straight to it
Click the link below to read.
Drop your comment if you have any complaint,
https://blogwox..com.ng/2016/09/how-to-get-blog-traffic.html

(1) (Reply)

Get Backlinks And Blog Design / Build Your Online Business With Us / Latest Website For The Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.