Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Sergio Aguero found Guilty and Banned For Three Games - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sergio Aguero found Guilty and Banned For Three Games (591 Views)

Real Madrid Are Preparing A £60m Bid To Bring Sergio Aguero To La Liga / Sergio Agüero And Alexis Sánchez Appear In UEFA Pepsi Max Moments Videos / Aguero Is Offically The Most Selfish Player In Epl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sergio Aguero found Guilty and Banned For Three Games by khattab02: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Well if you didn't see this coming I did.

Sergio Aguero of Manchester City has been banned by the FA for Violent conduct on Winston Reid of West Ham United during a premier league match last Sunday.

The FA panel found Aguero guilty of elbowing Reid despite City contesting the ban and will now face a 3 game ban starting from the Manchester derby against Manchester United on Sep 10.

Sergio Aguero elbowed Winston Reid during the game. The refree did not see it but it was caught on television footage and he will now miss the Manchester Derby against Man united on Sep 10 and the game against Bournemouth on 17 Sep. He will also miss the EFL Cup match against Swansea City few days later.

Source: bbc.com/football
Re: Sergio Aguero found Guilty and Banned For Three Games by khattab02: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
I don't know why players alway exhibit these kinds of unprofessional acts knowing fully well that they won't go away with it if the Ref sees it or it is most likely to be captured on television footages.

If I were a coach, I will fine players for these kinds of unprofessional acts.
Re: Sergio Aguero found Guilty and Banned For Three Games by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Owkk let's watch ad see
Re: Sergio Aguero found Guilty and Banned For Three Games by khattab02: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Manchester City contesting the ban were just waiting their time because there is a clear evidence against Aguero, the TV footage.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! [cristiano Ronaldo Wins Another Award] / Arsenal To Miss Out Of Champions League / Juventus Vs Manchester United 7th Nov. 2018 9pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.