Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA (4129 Views)

The Basics Of Land Contract Of Sales you need to know before Buying a Land / CHEAP AND CLOSER TO THE MAIN ROAD Lands at IBEJU LEKKI for your BUDGET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2016
Cheers
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
DupsonProperty:
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth.
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
DupsonProperty:
Get yours now
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2016
Gm
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
DupsonProperty:
get your choice delivered here
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 1:23am On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 2:44am On Sep 18, 2016
DupsonProperty:
Get yours now
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2016
DupsonProperty:
Get yours now
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
wink cheesy
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 4:25am On Sep 21, 2016
grin
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 3:17am On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin
DupsonProperty:
GET YOURS NOW!!!
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
DupsonProperty:
Get yours now
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2016
DupsonProperty:
Get yours now
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2016
DupsonProperty:
Get yours now
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
DupsonProperty:
GET YOURS NOW!!!
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by msogunro: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Which ones are the commercial plots? Please list all that are available.
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
msogunro:
Which ones are the commercial plots? Please list all that are available.

Thanks for the patronage ..kindly contact us on (08183104492)watsapp for professional guidance as regards the best location that suit Your business to guarantee and snowball profit maximization.

Will be expecting you Sir/ma

Thanks

Dupson Properties....taking you home
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by msogunro: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
DupsonProperty:

Thanks for the patronage ..kindly contact us on (08183104492)watsapp for professional guidance as regards the best location that suit Your business to guarantee and snowball profit maximization.

Will be expecting you Sir/ma

Thanks

Dupson Properties....taking you home

I don't need consultation. I just need a list of commerci lands available. Success won't depend on location. I just need cheap 2 plots that can be used for commercial purposes.

Tell me what you have available, then I will call if the price is right. It's up to you.
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
msogunro:

I don't need consultation. I just need a list of commerci lands available. Success won't depend on location. I just need cheap 2 plots that can be used for commercial purposes.

Tell me what you have available, then I will call if the price is right. It's up to you.

Apologies for late reply, all estates comes with commercial and residential plots.

The location however does. You can't hav a beach resort on the main road, a petrol station on the beach,a farm with far proximity to water supply. etc.

The estates are not LIMITED to this list,I strongly suggest you state your preferred location and budget..and see satisfaction delivered

Gratitude for your patronage

Dupson Properties...taking you home
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 2:02am On Sep 26, 2016
DupsonProperty:
GET YOURS NOW!!!
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
DupsonProperty:
GET YOURS NOW!!!
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 2:49am On Sep 28, 2016
DupsonProperty:
Get yours now
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 2:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2016
DupsonProperty:
GET YOURS NOW!!!
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
DupsonProperty:
GET YOURS NOW!!!
Re: Own a land for home,hotel,resorts,etc closer to the OCEAN,PORTs & SEA by DupsonProperty(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiles,W.C,Doors,Sanitory Wares,Rubber Tiles, ETC Available! / VIDEO: 2 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With BQ For N59.9m (Lagos) / Marble Stair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.