Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. (14994 Views)

Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) / Short Note From Mufti Menk On The Causes Of Stress / Sheik Ismail Mufti Menk In Kano (2) (3) (4)

Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Light Of Ummah Present

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Hauneg(f): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Subhana Allah!
Can't believe a thread like this has no single comment.
May Allah provide with an opportunity to witness one of Mufti Menk's live lectures, and May HE grant him long life, sustenance and steadfastness.
#Mufti's number 1 fan

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hauneg:
Subhana Allah!
Can't believe a thread like this has no single comment.
May Allah provide with an opportunity to witness one of Mufti Menk's live lectures, and May HE grant him long life, sustenance and steadfastness.
#Mufti's number 1 fan

Ameen
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by MrOlai: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
FriendChoice:
Light Of Ummah Present
lexiconkabir Demmzy15 MrOlai Contact17 few days to go.

May Allah(SWT) make it a successful one. Ameen.

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Demmzy15(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Akhee I don't stay in Kaduna but anyways, I'll forward to brothers who live in Kaduna so as they'll benefit greatly from this.

Jazaka Allaah kayran for the notification!

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Live Update: Shiek Mufti Menk HafizahulLah Has Arrived

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by tintingz(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Mufti Menk snapping selfie picture, where is that thread that says we should stop taking selfies. smiley undecided

Anyways wish I could attend his lecture.

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Little Amina Reciting Quran In an Event with mufti menk at Nurul Hudaa School Kaduna. The video is less than 1 minute.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tYXnVFnIUo&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google[/flash]

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2016
FriendChoice:
Little Amina Reciting Quran In an Event with mufti menk at Nurul Hudaa School Kaduna. The video is less than 1 minute.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tYXnVFnIUo&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google[/flash]

Impressive! Her tajweed is so tamam

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by aminusanti(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Impressive! Her tajweed is so tamam
Woow. Masha Allaah smiley

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sheik Ismail Musa Mufti Menk HafizahuLLAH and His Excellence The Executive Governor Of Kaduna State Malan Nasir El-Rufai HafizahuLLAH Ahead Of Tomorrows Lectures

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by k4kenny(f): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mufti Menk in Kaduna? Wish I was there!!!!.One of the best Quran reciters I've ever heard. I love his lectures, can listen to them all day smiley

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
k4kenny:
Mufti Menk in Kaduna? Wish I was there!!!!.One of the best Quran reciters I've ever heard. I love his lectures, can listen to them all day smiley

Watch out for the audio link inshaAllah.

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by k4kenny(f): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

In shaa Allah. I'll really appreciate that. Jazakumullahu Khayran

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Alhamdulillah: "Discovering Our Roles In The Society" was successful

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

Slm alkm brother pls help mewith the link
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2016

Slm alkm brother pls help mewith the link

Am still searching for it. It's yet to be on Muslim central and it's not on YouTube also.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kaduna people done fall my hand. Seriously disappointed. None of them could upload this lecture on YouTube.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by APCsupporter: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:
Kaduna people done fall my hand. Seriously disappointed. None of them could upload this lecture on YouTube.

Op you for mention me na cry cry. I live in Kaduna. I wasn't following you when you first created this thread.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
APCsupporter:

Op you for mention me na cry cry. I live in Kaduna. I wasn't following you when you first created this thread.

Oh you dey 4 K.d I dont know and u never tell me. Oya share the audio or video link mek we watch Mufti menk. Abi you no get am.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by APCsupporter: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
FriendChoice:

Oh you dey 4 K.d I dont know and u never tell me. Oya share the audio or video link mek we watch Mufti menk. Abi you no get am.

*shamefully* I didn't even know about it until now
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
APCsupporter:

*shamefully* I didn't even know about it until now

I search youtube tire, i never see the video.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t_ct6Vfuh4

cc Friendchoice

That was the only video I found
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Contact17:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t_ct6Vfuh4

cc Friendchoice

That was the only video I found

MashaAllah you tried. It's better than none. I like when women also participate in da'awa. God bless light of ummah organization. Stay tune next it might be your State. But I wish to see zakir come back again one more time.

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
The audio will definitely be on Muslimcentral, although it might take time
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 30, 2016
Watch Complete Now: Discovering Our Role In The Society By Mufti Ismaeel Muda Menk Lecture In Kaduna State Of Nigeria.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2AMchnTdDo[/flash]

Cc: Contact17 APCsupporter Hauneg k4kenny

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
FriendChoice:
Watch Complete Now: Discovering Our Role In The Society By Mufti Ismaeel Muda Menk Lecture In Kaduna State Of Nigeria.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2AMchnTdDo[/flash]

Cc: Contact17 APCsupporter Hauneg k4kenny

We shud be wary of listening to Ismail Menk o, his aqeedah is deobandi o, allaahu musta'an.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
@RABIUSHILE04

Can you explain more?

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
he studied in a school at India where deobandis are thriving......personally I've not seen anything from mufti menk for now, and i cant use that to call him a deobandi because he hasnt said so and the fact that his degree was in Al-jaami'ah Al-islamiyyah in medinah al-munawwarah where salafiyyah is thriving, although i was disappointed at a statement of his, when he said take the good and leave the evil from each sect, but as sunnah we should be able to make excuses for Muslims except if he proves to be an outright deviant, and as for now i can't say that, but i wont hesitate to flee from him once i see reason to.

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
^^
Jazakallahu Khiran

Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

We shud be wary of listening to Ismail Menk o, his aqeedah is deobandi o, allaahu musta'an.

Come clean. Share more light on what you claim.
Re: Discovering Our Roles In The Society - By Mufti Menk In Kaduna, Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Contact17:
@RABIUSHILE04

Can you explain more?

Maa shaaa allaah!
U can read from this blog as well

Asides this, from Ismail Musa Ibn Menk's lectures, does he preach Tawheed, let us be honest? I use to listen to his lectures very much, but salafs warned against him, they say he's deobandi( which is a sect), I actually then thought about all his lectures that I've heard to be honest, it is majorly, 'one ummah, shia, sufi oda sects come togeda', dis and dat. Deobandi originate from India. Also, most of his lectures are story telling, telling innocuous jokes( I can stil rmb d one abt a parrot and a lady), is this a sunnatic joke, yah ikhwan, making people laugh etc! But wen it comes to Tawheed, he hardly talks about it. Don't not be deceived with his eloquency in English language, wallaahu musta'an.

I had to take it down, allaahu allaam

Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015 / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims?