Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,085 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said (1928 Views)

Daddy/mummy, Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buying Lands Along The Free Trade Z / Gazetted Land For Sale Near The Free Trade Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
It's tangible, it's solid, it's beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
Re: Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said by ShoProperties(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good investment
Re: Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
call now
Re: Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home
Re: Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
ShelterHomes:
In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
ShelterHomes:
Commercial real estate always trails residential, and as residential growth flourishes, shopping centers flourish and service the communities, and jobs come out.
Re: Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said by Homefinders(f): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
ShoProperties:
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home
Re: Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:34am On Jan 09, 2017
ShelterHomes:
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth.
Re: Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:13am On Jan 09, 2017
ShelterHomes:
For example, if I make money, I put it in real estate. I always did very well. Location, location, location.
good business
Re: Where Wia U Wen Ur Friends Wia Buyin Lands Along The Free Trade Zone.enough said by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2017
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
It's tangible, it's solid, it's beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Clean And New 3bedrm Bungalow At Aguda Suruere / Now Selling: Shops@ikota Shopping Complex Phase2 Lekki-epe Expressway Lagos / 6 Hectares Of Land With Structures Within Rccg Axis For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.