Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. (79826 Views)

Perfect Money Now Available From Pufftech Exchange / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by swaey(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2016
LadyF is sure ooo. Hehehe I was skeptical at first but she is trustworthy and I have refered many people to her and no complaints so far. Infact we have a transaction today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Porthos:
LadyFf......She is fast & reliable guys. Don't be afraid of losing ur cash. All you need do is transfer her the funds & she credits your account immediately. I haven't done business with others but, sincerely, why should I when she got the real deal? highly recommended jare!

Awnnn... Appreciate your patronage. smiley

1 Like

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2016
FIRIKI:
I setup my Skrill account yesterday , all thanks to LadyF. She was my guide to the whole process. I did my first transaction with LadyF and it was painless . She is amiable, reliable, credible and dependable. I will recommend her to my family and friends.

Thanks again... wink
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2016
swaey:
LadyF is sure ooo. Hehehe I was skeptical at first but she is trustworthy and I have refered many people to her and no complaints so far. Infact we have a transaction today.

Hehehe.... Thanks so much for the referrals. wink
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by FIRIKI(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Business is all about credibility. Another smooth and painless transaction with LadyF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by tk4rd: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:
Before I forget, let me dedicate this FTC to present and future customers. Thank you for your trust, for your business, for the referrals... I am indeed grateful. kiss kiss kiss

Nairalanders I've bought/sold funds from/to, and future customers, please a review on my thread will be greatly appreciated.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again. grin grin grin
LadyF's very First and her only thread for now..
Since 20th March 2008, to 17th Sept 2016...
And it happens to be that "na money-matters wey make her open thread for the first time".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
FIRIKI:
Business is all about credibility. Another smooth and painless transaction with LadyF.

Always a pleasure! smiley
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
tk4rd:
And it happens to be that "na money-matters wey make her open thread for the first time".
Hahaha! This is too funny.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by OluDare01(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
Make I call you seff
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Cjsmack(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Just seeing this thread, and really smiled as i saw it. ladyF is my person, so you can always transact with her with full confidence. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Cjsmack:
Just seeing this thread, and really smiled as i saw it. ladyF is my person, so you can always transact with her with full confidence. Thanks
Merci dear! kiss kiss kiss
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
OluDare01:
Make I call you seff

Feel free... smiley
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by OluDare01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:

Feel free... smiley
I called you few hours ago.
Hopefully, I'd do business with you in the future
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
OluDare01:

I called you few hours ago.
Hopefully, I'd do business with you in the future
It was you... grin

Looking forward to it.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by GossipHeart(m): 2:43am On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

It was you... grin

Looking forward to it.

What is skrill

1 Like

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2016
GossipHeart:

What is skrill
Lol...

You didn't read the post. Check the first page of the thread please then contact me for your fine!!! grin
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by 3RNEST(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
i like skrill like mad, its make my work easy not like paypal...but your buying rate low oh Mrs. LadyF...Skrill Ambassador.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
3RNEST:
i like skrill like mad, its make my work easy not like paypal...but your buying rate low oh Mrs. LadyF...Skrill Ambassador.
lol how much do you suggest I buy? N420? cry

Quite a few exchange websites for Nigeria buy below 370 and you may have to wait 24 hours for your naira account to be credited. Compare my rates with the adverts on your Upwork thread sef for Skrill. You'll see that this my N390/$ is really really generous of me. grin

Abeg come sell for me biko... wink
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by MCFRESH(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

lol how much do you suggest I buy? N420? cry

Quite a few exchange websites for Nigeria buy below 370 and you may have to wait 24 hours for your naira account to be credited. Compare my rates with the adverts on your Upwork thread sef for Skrill. You'll see that this my N390/$ is really really generous of me. grin

Abeg come sell for me biko... wink
lady f. I wan buy skrill fund how much be your rate?
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
MCFRESH:
lady f. I wan buy skrill fund how much be your rate?
None to sell for now. Still looking for Skrill to buy. wink
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by astarotte: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
tk4rd:

Blame the recession.

The girl's gat to do what she can to survive the recession.

1 Like

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
astarotte:

Blame the recession.

The girl's gat to do what she can to survive the recession.
Lwkm! You should see my laughing here. My stomach hurts! grin

Some of us have risen above the Nigerian recession uno, don't ask me how... tongue

Still buying Skrill funds, Freelancer, Upwork, Forex, Binary options, send money to friends and family in Nigeria. N390/$.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by astarotte: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

Lwkm! You should see my laughing here. My stomach hurts! grin

Some of us have risen above the Nigerian recession uno, don't ask me how... tongue

Still buying Skrill funds, Freelancer, Upwork, Forex, Binary options, send money to friends and family in Nigeria. N390/$.

Well of course, anyone who works for foreigners online and gets paid in foreign currency, is above the Nigerian recession.

And that's what Skrill Freelancer, Upwork, Forex, Binary options funds is all about right?
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
astarotte:

Well of course, anyone who works for foreigners online and gets paid in foreign currency, is above the Nigerian recession.

And that's what Skrill Freelancer, Upwork, Forex, Binary options funds is all about right?
Yels... grin

1 Like

Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Jostico: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:
Before I forget, let me dedicate this FTC to present and future customers. Thank you for your trust, for your business, for the referrals... I am indeed grateful. kiss kiss kiss

Nairalanders I've bought/sold funds from/to, and future customers, please a review on my thread will be greatly appreciated.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again. grin grin grin

I want to make a transfer of €20 to another friend a guy outside the country how much will you charge me
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jostico:

I want to make a transfer of €20 to another friend a guy outside the country how much will you charge me

Hello, you can create a Skrill account and fund it with your Visa or Mastercard. smiley

I think Stanbic has a rate of N380/$ if you are paying with their card online.
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Jostico: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

Hello, you can create a Skrill account and fund it with your Visa or Mastercard. smiley

I think Stanbic has a rate of N380/$ if you are paying with their card online.

please I'll pay to your account and you pay to the person's skill account. OK
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jostico:

please I'll pay to your account and you pay to the person's skill account. OK

None for sale now though... cry
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by Jostico: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

None for sale now though... cry

I mean I'll credit your Nigeria bank account then you do the rest
Re: LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. by ladyF(f): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jostico:

I mean I'll credit your Nigeria bank account then you do the rest

I don't use my naira card to make payments though... My own bank's rate is very dubious. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support / Virtual Football (FREE) Betting Strategy / Weekly - 1.2.X. Football Pools Forecasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.