Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) (48420 Views)

Zimbabwe Man Beats Tesla, Invents Electric Car That Does Not Require Charging / Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time / The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2016
Ghanaian Radio/Tv/Event Host Caroline Sampson was shocked beyond words last Monday when she ordered an Uber car in Accra and this majestic ride pictured below showed up to make her day.

Caro called out Uber Ghana on Twitter and they responded with an apology and a more luxurious ride. See the photos below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/lol-check-out-majestic-uber-car-that.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2016
1962 MODEL RENAULT

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2016
grin

I love uber cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Lalasticlala... Come fast fast...!!!

@ least is far better than "1981 1.6 litre Engine Volkswagen Igala"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by techinfong: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2016
If you think this topic is contradicting hit like undecided

148 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by daamazing(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2016
so when the car comes, she'll be like driver wait lemme snap ur car picture, and d driver too will pack well! nawaoo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by dauntless15(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Whats amusing as long as it gets you from a-b they always love making a mountain out of a molehill

7 Likes

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by daamazing(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Uber na I'm she enter dey snap pic, or-di-na-ry Suzuki she dey snap inside, snap exterior e no do, still snap interior what if she enter Bugatti chiron

4 Likes

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Benjom(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Wonderful... What if she didn't speak out? Many might have gone through this scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by holuwatobhy(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2016
K
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2016
that supposed
to be funny?

1 Like

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2016
EHEN
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by philtex(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2016
Ghana
Is this a NEWS sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmn
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2016
Maybe she would prefer this one embarassed

I JUST WANN THANK ALL THOSE WHO STOOD BY ME, DURING THE PERIOD OF MY 2MONTHS BAN cool

AND TO THE MOD, THAT DECIDED TO BAN ME * WELL DONE OO*

I WASNT THE ONE THAT IMPREGNATED YOUR SISTER tongue

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2016
philtex:
Ghana

Is this a NEWS sad
grin
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2016
olosho get level.... Why u dont buy ur own car
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Ask4Info: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2016
DOES HER FATHER OWN A CAR??

It baffles to to see people fight for front seat in their friend 's and colleague's car only to come down few meters away and start jumping bike.

We usually place unnecessary importance to irrelevant things in this part of the world.

I doubt if her destination was so important, if not she would have been more concerned about getting there early than the type of car that takes her there

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Na bugatti for com pick u abi?

She jst tryna mak the news
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by daclint(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2016
Make i laugh in swahili, Kikikikikiki
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2016
Unnecessary attention!
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by sextrovert: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2016
i can't remember the last time i paid for an Uber ride.

#TeamFreeUberRide
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by iheanyi40(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2016
Broke ass b_itch, she nor fit buy car undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2016
Why is this worth the front page? Some Mods need to be banned for life!

2 Likes

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by igahdavid(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2016
AFRICANS AND MISPLACED PRIORITIES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2016
daamazing:
so when the car comes, she'll be like driver wait lemme snap ur car picture, and d driver too will pack well! nawaoo
epic! am even surprised it's not Snapchat....gringrin
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2016
This is not funny
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2016
Lol. How did he even get enrolled for uber?
Re: Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) by jerep22(f): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Wow nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Big Men" Block Osborne Road In Lagos With Their Cars This Morning - Pic / Volvo Reveals What Future Trucks Will Look Like (photos) / Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.