Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

PEDs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / PEDs (1415 Views)

Cute Pure Breed Pitbull Puppies For Sale @ Affordable Price / Detailed Info On How Best To Raise Your Dogs & Available Bully Dogs for Sell / Pitbull Pups For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEDs by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Y
Re: PEDs by fabulouskay(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
location and price
Re: PEDs by Wasky101: 6:29am On Sep 27, 2016
Why are you like this? U go and pick up pictures from the internet and come and advertise here. Do u think the people on these thread are stupid? I wish I can see you face to face and knock some sense into your head

3 Likes

Re: PEDs by fabulouskay(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wasky101:
Why are you like this? U go and pick up pictures from the internet and come and advertise here. Do u think the people on these thread are stupid? I wish I can see you face to face and knock some sense into your head
Really?! Can u prove him a fraud plz? I contacted him...
Re: PEDs by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wasky101:
Smiles. Funny kids on Nairaland!! As a result of joblessness and headlessness!!!! u rants need to go to farm pls. it is people like you that makes me admire Abacha and Buharri alot. Believe me, with too many elements like yourself tailing and interested in other people's failure in life, Nigeria will remain at a stand still and may never progress. life is full of d good, d bad and d ugly coexisting together, but with too many weeds like yourself, there will never be tangible result. So we need more people like Sani Abacha and Buharri in Nigeria to root out indiscipline wherever it show cases its ugly head.

Nigeria needs more men who are decisive in restoring moral values and not the likes of advancing the interest and venture of a prodigal son and a wayward father!!! My dear brother!! I hv nothing to prove to u, if u hv d link of where i got d picks, upload it. but it will pay a mischief maker like you more by going straight to farm!! or what do u think an idle mind and hands is the devils playstation and workstation.
Re: PEDs by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
fabulouskay:

Really?! Can u prove him a fraud plz? I contacted him and he said his borboel puppy is 150k and Pitbull is 140k. In this Buhari economy?! As if I don't sell puppies too!
My brother, if ur dog business is not lucrative and supportive enough, why dont you incorporate farming What do u think Don't u do anything like borrowed course on economics in school? It will help u alot, blv me!!! dont be afraid of d farm chemicals, farm work harzards, d animal dung and waste and the Sunflies, blv me, farming pays!!!! vegetable farm, tuber crops, cocoa farm or maize farm is enough to alleviate your economic fears and worries. Hard work don't kill a man, laziness do.
Re: PEDs by fabulouskay(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
Smiles. Funny kids on Nairaland!! As a result of joblessness and headlessness!!!! u rants need to go to farm pls. it is people like you that makes me admire Abacha and Buharri alot. Believe me, with too many elements like yourself tailing and interested in other people's failure in life, Nigeria will remain at a stand still and may never progress. life is full of d good, d bad and d ugly coexisting together, but with too many weeds like yourself, there will never be tangible result. So we need more people like Sani Abacha and Buharri in Nigeria to root out indiscipline wherever it show cases its ugly head.

Nigeria needs more men who are decisive in restoring moral values and not the likes of advancing the interest and venture of a prodigal son and a wayward father!!! My dear brother!! I hv nothing to prove to u, if u hv d link of where i got d picks, upload it. but it will pay a mischief maker like you more by going straight to farm!! or what do u think an idle mind and hands is the devils playstation and workstation.

I think instead of writing this long essay, a pix of you with the dam and puppies will be enough to put the whole matter to rest and prove that u are real. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: PEDs by fabulouskay(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
My brother, if ur dog business is not lucrative and supportive enough, why dont you incorporate farming What do u think Don't u do anything like borrowed course on economics in school? It will help u alot, blv me!!! dont be afraid of d farm chemicals, farm work harzards, d animal dung and waste and the Sunflies, blv me, farming pays!!!! vegetable farm, tuber crops, cocoa farm or maize farm is enough to alleviate your economic fears and worries. Hard work don't kill a man, laziness do.
Apologies if I sounded a little brass. It's just that I imported a BB puppy from SA very few weeks ago and the whole cost isn't even up to what u quoted. Anyways, it's ur puppy...
Re: PEDs by Wasky101: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2016
fabulouskay:

Really?! Can u prove him a fraud plz? I contacted him...
https:///images/6Fu9wY

Re: PEDs by Wasky101: 6:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Ade3000yrs:

What do you have to say for yourself. I guess another Epistle. U shld bury your head in shame. Snap fresh pictures of the dogs

1 Like

Re: PEDs by dotedote: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Pathetic
Re: PEDs by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2016
What a petty thief!!!
Re: PEDs by Tsongz(f): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
FYEO,: For serious and interested buyers only, call or watsapp me on: 09099176956
grin seen those pics online severally, not yours
Re: PEDs by whalexyy(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Thief, Scammer, Oleeeeee

(1) (Reply)

Eragon Is A Month Older Today. Help Rate Her. / ****doberman Puppies Now Available Forsale / I CAN BUILD A WEBSITE FOR YOUR KENNEL FOR #30K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.