Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1123125 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
knacker:
The Elders r watching u from high places We will merge u soon Just PH n join d queue And pls remove all ur Senses from her ... She is on a Special GH grin
have the elders spoken? grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
kenesth93:
oya elder decide na
calm down cheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
mandibeauty:
U have to tell d tell so dat if na small money den dey pay u, knacker go look 4 better opportunity 4 u grin grin grin grin
Hehehehehe in that case the money is smallgringrin but I'm enjoying the work though smiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
knacker:
Dat feeling
grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
mandibeauty:
At last.. Graduating list is out. I will be going to skool tomorrow to start my clearance. Wish me well Pcm
Favour and Speed is yours! mandibeautysmiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
mandibeauty:
Beautiful Morning to d latest to be couple(Angelswt n Knacker),morning to my dearest Chris, mexyz, segunk1, phunkyposh, genea, christly99, cutestcuty84, Mustack, khadijamasud, Philgbeee, Tobijoshua, mrletsgo, iamwizzle, marianawo, bashnigga, Gentlelord kenesth93, and other PCM
Good evening dearie

as per knacker and angelswt let me

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gentlelord:
Good evening dearie
as per knacker and angelswt let me
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Angelswt:

oh baby Angelswt just ask me what IFA said na, grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gentlelord:
oh baby Angelswt just ask me what IFA said na, grin
gringringrin is Ifa part of the elders? tonguetongue
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Angelswt:

gringringrin
is Ifa part of the elders? tonguetongue
cheesy grin before elders conclude dem dey always confirm from IFA , so na expo I wan give you so.

wey knacker sef
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gentlelord:

cheesy grin before elders conclude dem dey always confirm from IFA , so na expo I wan give you so.

wey knacker sef
ooooo really, is alright

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mandibeauty,I wish u success.
Angelswt,u r free with knacker cos I dey feel say the love genuine... 100% Support ,lols...
And that segunk1 be feeling like superstar...Me wet never see correct guy to PH with ...I still dey observe o
#drinking Hollandia youghurt#
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
knacker:
Good morning Beautiful Day Good morning fellow pcms Lovely Morning to u Angelswt kiss
knacker,I don free you o cos I no dey go back to my vomit....lols still waiting for that prince charming

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Angelswt,u r free with knacker cos I dey feel say the love genuine... 100% Support ,lols...
And that segunk1 be feeling like superstar...Me wet never see correct guy to PH with ...I still dey observe o
it can't be genuine o! I'm sure he is trying to get your attention... I support you too! Hehehehehegrin nothing will separate your love.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Angelswt:

ooooo really, is alright
Well IFA says it is well with the both of you, but IFA warns knacker sternly to make sure he performs the following sacrifices so that no man would compete for your love with him.
1. He should provide the TONGUE of a 2yr old male grasshopper, d middle finger of a matured ram that is still a virgin. He should offer these to d ELDERS of the night.
2. Half chilled bottles of odeku made in the factory at night and served by Amber Rose. this should be offered to all elders of the day. cheesy grin that's all

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Thanks to everyone who wished me well...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gentlelord:

Well IFA says it is well with the both of you, but IFA warns knacker sternly to make sure he performs the following sacrifices so that no man would compete for your love with him.
1. He should provide the TONGUE of a 2yr old male grasshopper, d middle finger of a matured ram that is still a virgin. He should offer these to d ELDERS of the night.
2. Half chilled bottles of odeku made at night and served by Amber Rose. this should be offered a to all elders of the day. cheesy grin that's all
there is fire on the mountain
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gentlelord:

2. Half chilled bottles of odeku made in the factory at night and served by Amber Rose. this should be offered to all elders of the day. cheesy grin that's all
Hehehehehe tell your ifa that Knacker was only joking... it's a joking something. his love with cutestcuty84 still continues!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
mandibeauty:

we still dey hold vigil for your sake, go in peace and report back joyfully
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Angelswt:

Hehehehehe tell your ifa that Knacker was only joking... it's a joking something. his love with cutestcuty84 still continues!

oya knacker come and confirm her assertions.

cutestcuty84 we think say you dash Knacker to Angelswt ooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gentlelord:

oya knacker come and confirm her assertions.
cutestcuty84 we think say you dash Knacker to Angelswt ooo
dash?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gentlelord(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
Angelswt:

dash?

cutestcuty84:

knacker,I don free you o cos I no dey go back to my vomit....lols
still waiting for that prince charming

cutestcuty84:
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gentlelord:

we still dey hold vigil for your sake, go in peace and report back joyfully
lolz
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kenesth93(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gentlelord:

#Gbam#

the gods are wise
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kenesth93(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
mandibeauty:

I wish you what you wish urself dear!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kenesth93(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
mandibeauty:

I wish you what you wish urself dear!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kenesth93(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
cutestcuty84:

speak ur mind ooooo
is dis what ur hrt is really saying ?? grin
cutestcuty84:

speak ur mind ooooo
is dis what ur hrt is really saying ??
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jhoeblocx(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Eghosagraviti:
Destiny! We don comot for Uniben,We meet again for here.
Gravity my man,the wey dey chop nails as if na pkunmuu him dey chop,the lion himself,how far,we meet again,its. Me jhoeblocx,benkings buddy @ uniben ekenwa campus,au every
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lindabell(f): 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
mickel00:

Thanks lindabell.
Abeg wetin day happen?
Nysc don drop am?
Midterm break don start ooo. Chilling till Monday again. I greet the house ooo

Uwc,happen for wer?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 1:39am On Feb 23, 2017
Angelswt:

fear not grin
I trust u
Ah knew it
U remain my fidelity grin
Angelswt:

have the elders spoken? grin
Dont worry about d elders
I remain d King of dis thread till page 200
So am enjoying Palace Royalties n Immunities of which Special Re-PH n Gh is inclusive grin
Angelswt:

Hehehehehe in that case the money is smallgringrin but I'm enjoying the work though smiley
Feel free
Ah will do anytin for u till infinity
Ur happiness is my primus aim grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 1:40am On Feb 23, 2017
mandibeauty:
At last.. Graduating list is out. I will be going to skool tomorrow to start my clearance. Wish me well Pcm
Na xo I follow u for back
Our own clearance just started too
Easy ride dear Mrs Chriswazo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 1:48am On Feb 23, 2017
Gentlelord:

wey knacker sef
Go ahead
Mouthpiece of d ifa grin lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.