Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1121396 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by omoobaadefemi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
hello,good afternoon guys.i made my payment for the nysc call up letter via my Gtb atm card at the cafe last friday around 8:00 am but after inputing all d atm card details,the computer was displaying "processing" for over 30mins.so i stopped it,went to the atm post nd withdrew the money and went ahead to zenith bank to pay it.i got the etranzact receipt in my gmail.but up till this moment,i have not been able to print out my green card because my dashboard still displays that i should make payment.
I don't seem to understand this anymore and am so worried.plz,what can i do ??
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by FemiHKE(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Looks like I already know my state of deployment cos it was Only Delta State that came up available for me during registration.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PotatoSalad(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
habbyy03:

pls kindly click on continue without payment to see if it will take u to the thumbprint page again...
just to confim if ur fingerprint is captured successfully....
Completed my registration
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PotatoSalad(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
States are open now.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by b3llo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
3billionUSD:
If you're in abj, I can help with your medical certificate. PM me.
State your price.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by darrytoz(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
tolex2010:

won't you do chest xtray? chest xtray on its own is 2k, won't you type the letter at admin? typing and stamping of letter at admin is 1k. do you think it's all about laboratory tests? if you haven't done all these I mentioned above, you can't get the medical fitness. well, can't say may be on a back door level sha.
hmmmmm...... Not through the back door ooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzeba:
nice one!

Having fulfilled this constitutional duty,
"I begin my reign with profound emotion at the honour of accepting the Crown, aware of the responsibility it entails and with the greatest hope for the future of batch 17a"

cutestcuty you've always been there!
thanks everyone!
#dictatorship!
Congratulations baby...May ur reign be smooth....
This ur kingship came as a surprise though,I never imagined it.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PotatoSalad(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Everyone's talking about medical certificates​. For what?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
omoobaadefemi:
hello,good afternoon guys.i made my payment for the nysc call up letter via my Gtb atm card at the cafe last friday around 8:00 am but after inputing all d atm card details,the computer was displaying "processing" for over 30mins.so i stopped it,went to the atm post nd withdrew the money and went ahead to zenith bank to pay it.i got the etranzact receipt in my gmail.but up till this moment,i have not been able to print out my green card because my dashboard still displays that i should make payment.
I don't seem to understand this anymore and am so worried.plz,what can i do ??
Check if you received any successful payment email in ur inbox. If not go back to the bank you paid also lay a complaint thru message to support@remita.net. Hope this helps.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Everyone's talking about medical certificates​. For what?

It's part of the requirements needed to gain entry into the orientation camp. So I'll advice you start making arrangements towards getting one.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uzeba(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Congratulations baby...May ur reign be smooth....
This ur kingship came as a surprise though,I never imagined it.
thanks dear!
don't b surprise oooo! because, there's nothing God can't do!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MayElEvEn(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
tolex2010:

I did mine at Adeoyo

how much?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
PotatoSalad:
this is what it showed after clicking?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by directonpc(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who has noticed this?

After success registration and you click on continue without payment, the site opens the thumbprint screen (even though you captured your thumbprint earlier).

Going back to the dashboard you will even see a warning that you need to capture your thumbprint. But logging out and logging in again will make the warning disappear.

Anybody with similar experience?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayinkamalik01: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
PotatoSalad:

Did you click continue without payment
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by beesyb(f): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hello house,
i will like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone on this platform for their contributions and distribution of invaluable information about the scheme. I have been a silent follower of this thread and i must say that you guys assisted a great deal during my registration. I have registered for batch A but dúe to some personal issues that requires optimum time dedication,i might not be able to serve if called for the first batch. Please i need urgent response to the underlisted questions:
1. can i serve with the 2017 batch 2 next year even when i have registered főr the first batch?
2. If yes,what do i need to do to ensure i get mobilised főr the second batch?
3. Are there negative consequences of not going to camp when mobilised after registration, if yes,will it inhibit chances of mobilisation with the second batch?

Thanks in anticipation of a swift response
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
directonpc:
Who has noticed this?

After success registration and you click on continue without payment, the site opens the thumbprint screen (even though you captured your thumbprint earlier).

Going back to the dashboard you will even see a warning that you need to capture your thumbprint. But logging out and logging in again will make the warning disappear.

yea yea... i experienced the same thing....

cc:olayinkamalik01
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Valindazz(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
For ur nysc posting runz, call me, 08060136008. Half payment b4 and half payment when u confirm it.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by folaschool: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
habbyy03:

yea yea... i experience the same thing....

I hope there would not be any issue concerning this because I also experienced it too
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by b3llo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
I checked my payment status and it showed me "payment successful." But am yet to receive an SMS to that effect and I can't print my green card.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayinkamalik01: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
habbyy03:

yea yea... i experienced the same thing....

Yes .... The same thing here.
After paying with card, it dissappear.

Anyone else with such?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by adriel7(f): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
MissLadyJay:
which states did you choose?
Abuja, Lagos, Bayelsa, Bauchi.
And you?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PotatoSalad(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Emcee6:

It's part of the requirements needed to gain entry into the orientation camp. So I'll advice you start making arrangements towards getting one.
for real? steps and other requirements please
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PotatoSalad(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
habbyy03:

this is what it showed after clicking?
nothing really. just basic info on my dashboard. can't print green card yet till my payment reflects
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PotatoSalad(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Olayinkamalik01:

Did you click continue without payment
tried to make payment initially but it failed. so, i got my RRR code and continued without payment.
registered last night, paid today
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gmajor(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Guys, I registered on Thursday but I haven't paid because of network issues. Is it possible to change my preferred states at this point?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PotatoSalad(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gmajor:
Guys, I registered on Thursday but I haven't paid because of network issues. Is it possible to change my preferred states at this point?
sure, that's if you didn't submit it. If not, you'll have to sing Kumbaya all day
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayinkamalik01: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
PotatoSalad:

tried to make payment initially but it failed. so, i got my RRR code and continued without payment.
registered last night, paid today

Wait.... Wat I meant is did you complete your registration 1st before payment?
If that.... After completing your reg successfully and you haven't paid.... Did you click "Continue without payment" If so, what did you see?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gmajor(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
PotatoSalad:

sure, that's if you didn't submit it. If not, you'll have to sing Kumbaya all day
it has been submitted but payment hasn't been done
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
knacker:
So Uzeba is our New king
Issorait

King Uzeba
May ur reign lead us to camp grin

Pls get us ur queen
Elders do d needful
Gentlelord handover ur crown pls

Cc Gentlelord bussieboi bashnigga mustack segunk1 chriswazo mrletsgo cutestcuty christly99 mandibeauty sparkle4u phunkposh angelswt habby03 ceasarx et al

I refuse to bend a knee
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tolex2010: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
MayElEvEn:

how much?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayinkamalik01: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
directonpc:
Who has noticed this?

Same here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.