Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 (3759 Views)

2015/2016 University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admission Thread. / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan (direct Entry) 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 by ba2undey(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2009
Direct Entry 2009/2010

Interactive session with UME applicants comes up 29th October 2009.Be on the look out for further information on UI website

[center]UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

SPECIAL RELEASE [/center]

2009/2010 DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSIONS EXERCISE

The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their first choice in the Direct Entry Admissions for 2009/2010 to submit the results of their SSCE ‘O'level WAEC/NECO, ‘A' levels or equivalent certificates online directly through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng on or before 7 October 2009.
Only candidates who are University of Ibadan bonafide First Choice candidates will be considered for admissions. These candidates are expected to submit their biodata and results on-line for their courses of choice (as it appears on the JAMB ‘form').
Candidates are expected to submit their transcripts to the Admissions Office in a sealed envelop by registered mail or courier service. They are advised to scan their certificates and send as e-mail attachments to uide2009@mail.ui.edu.ng

4 Instructions

(A)

(i) Present evidence of purchase of JAMB Direct Entry Admission form to the Cashier in the bank and pay N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) into UI Students Fee Account (See details below) at any of the approved branches of Afribank, First Bank or Wema Bank nearest to you.

UI Students Fee Account Details
Afribank Nigeria Plc, UI branch, Ibadan (Acct. No - 0412848246618)
Wema Bank Plc, Bodija branch, Ibadan (Acct. No - 0681083183613)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc, UI branch, Ibadan (Acct No - 1232040000170)

The list of participating branches of the banks nationwide can be found on-line at U.I. web http://www.ui.edu.ng/bankbranches.

(ii) A slip containing the following details is given at the bank, consequent upon payment, as receipt of transaction.

(a) Jamb Registration No, (b) Teller No,
(c) PIN , (d) Bank, (e) Bank branch ,

(iii) With information from the "Bank Slip" log into the D.E. admission portal on-line, using JAMB Registration No. and PIN, (http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) to submit biodata and results.

(iv) The on-line forms are to be carefully filled following ALL necessary instructions, as "mistake(s)" may lead to disqualification.

(B)

(i) Please fill the form in CAPITAL letters only.
(ii) Multiple submissions may lead to disqualification.
(iii) Scan copies of your certificates/A/L results and send as e-mail attachments to uide2009@mail.ui.edu.ng
(iv) Please ensure that you check your entries properly before clicking on submit as you may not be able to make any corrections thereafter. You can revisit the page to complete submission anytime provided the final submission has not been made.
(v) Kindly use functional E-mail addresses and Telephone numbers to enable us reach you in the course of the Admission exercise, whenever the need arises.
(vi) All genuine enquiries should be directed to uiadmin2009@mail.ui.edu.ng

5 Candidates should please note that it is when an ‘O' level result is deficient for a course of choice, that another result may be presented to compliment the deficient one. Candidates presenting two ‘O' level results (2 Sittings) should ensure that, the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.6 Misrepresentation of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Any one found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and may be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.

Schedule:
Names of candidates recommended for Admission will be displayed on the University's website at the appropriate time.

Signed
Omotayo O. Ikotun (Mrs.)
Re: University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 by funkystanl(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2009
This as been posted before why repetition. Give us recent update on the screening date. More so the registration date has passed so?
Re: University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 by abbeyemmy(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
we ve seen ds b4 if u hv any reasonable in4matn about ds kp us posted
Re: University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 by abbeyemmy(f): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2009
direct entry nd cut off mark,merit,locality&edls (do anyone hv a reasonable explanatn
Re: University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 by abbeyemmy(f): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
if u havent reg or submitted ur result online 4 UI(DE) u can still do it, jst confirmed 4rm UI web.Get more info @ UI website.
Re: University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 by funkystanl(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
Yemmy you right. Have you guys also noticed that its like there wont be a screening test for DE candidates. Kindly read the information in UI site under DE section, subheading: SCHEDULE.
Re: University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 by funkystanl(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
Yemmy you right. Have you guys also noticed that its like there wont be a screening test for DE candidates. Kindly read the information in UI site under DE section, subheading: SCHEDULE.
Re: University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 by funkystanl(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
Have you guys also noticed that its like there wont be a screening test for DE candidates. I'm not too sure about this but check out these quotes from UI site :

1) "Only candidates who are
University of Ibadan
bonafide First Choice
candidates will be
considered for ADMISSIONS". Note the word
ADMISSIONS. It didnt state screening test. Moreover its never stated what the money we paid(#2000) is for screening test or just to screen our results.

2) "Kindly use functional E-
mail addresses and
Telephone numbers to
enable us reach you in the
course of the Admission
exercise, whenever the
need arises.". Check that statement well,

3) "Schedule:
Names of candidates
recommended for Admission
will be displayed on the
University's website at the
appropriate time"

Lets deliberate on these statements. Aint too sure. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 by abbeyemmy(f): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
Stanley its 2ru if u check d update @ d adm site dr are 3 things 2 note there.
1. Interactive session wt UME students comes up on 29t Oct,2009 i.e 2day
2.DE submission exercise is still goin on
3.Check ur email & kp ur phones on.
Let us pray dt evry thing work out fine,there might nt be a screening test 4 d DE student 4 now what dy're concern abt is d UME student.
Re: University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 by funkystanl(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2009
Exactly yemi, I saw that too this morning. Have you sent the scanned cert. What and what was sent?@abbeyemmy
Re: University Of Ibadan Direct Entry 2009/2010 by abbeyemmy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
I sent my original certificate,registeration no, nursing liesence(all 4rm nursing & midwifery council of nig)& my school testimonial. i think dy'v bn delievered because i no longer get message failure

(1) (Reply)

2016/2017 Admission To Lautech Open And Distance Learning Centre (lodlc) / Fact: The Current Best Mathematician In Nigeria Now / Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Photos Of Flying Spaghetti Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.