Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). (8495 Views)

Crazy Hannah - By Lady C / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Oly23(f): 2:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Perfecter4real what's up na! Abi is this another Case of unfinished NL stories angry
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2016
This is impressive.. Good job bro

Oyah come and update oooo
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Evakinqz: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2016
Gud morning beloved op, it's a nice story..

just bring it on we r waiting..
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2016
cool
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Good afternoon guys. I'm sorry for my long absence and silence. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fridays in school is a day we always look forward to. The school had a small gate behind the boys hostel opposite the school clinic which opens every Friday from 12pm to 4pm every Friday for the Muslim male students to go out for the jumat prayers at the Sokoto Central Mosque which is located just opposite the school. The female musilim students had their prayers in the school mosque So we the Christian male students use that opportunity to sneak out of school for four hours. All we had to do was wear a white Jalabia and confidentially walk pass the gate with the Muslim students. The Muslim students know we were not going to the mosque with them but they won't report us to the security men at the gate. We looked out for each other it was called 'Cooperation'

The sun in the city of sokoto obviously wasn't in a good mood that day. I had sneak out of school as usual on one of those Friday only to discovered that my mom had travlled out of town and I had to return back school. The money on me would not be able to convey me back to school and so I entered okada known as 'Kabukabu' to old airport and decided to track the rest distance to school.

I was still on my Endurance tracking when a car pull over.
'Come inside let me drop you' valantine voice interrupted me.
'No thanks, I can walk.' I replied him without taking a second look at him
'I know you can but what I'm not sure of is if you can get to school before the gate close by 4pm, think about it.' He said.
He was right after all. I need to be in school before the security men lock the gate. And so I entred his car and off we drove.

Valantine was a really nice guy a young undergraduate studying my dream course got living in a nice flat and also had a nice car. Being is friend isn't such a bad idea I thought. And that was how valantine and I became friends I spent most Fridays afternoon at his apartment instead of sneaking home which my mom frowns at. I spent the 4hours watching movies and playing video games. Things it was all good until I met Hajiya. Thanks to valantine.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
My friendship with valantine grew faster than I expected I sneak out of school to meet him and on several occasion we went clubbing at Blue star hotel. It was on one of such visit that val introduced me to Hajiya Binta. Hajiya was in her late therties. A fair skin and her long natural hair which she hardly covered like most hausa women.'Hajiya met my cousin Abel he's a 100level English student at the state university.' Valantine lied.'Abel meet Hajiya Binta.'
'Good evening Ma' I greeted her.
'Oh please call me Hajiya' she said smiling exposing her golden teath.
'OK ma,hmmm I mean Hajiya' I corrected my self immediately.
Hajiya and I hang drinks all night, I tested achaol for the very first time. Unlike most hausa women Hajiya seem to be quite educated and it was easy easy talking with her. Our discussion travlled across so many topics.once in a while Hajiya would try to talk about school, my favorite course and all but I smartly changed the topics since I knew little or nothing about what it feels like to be studying English.
'It quite fast Hajiya lead me to one of the rooms upstairs and before I knew what was happening I was on top of Hajiya sweating and trusting in and out. Trying very hard to please Hajiya As a 100level student I was suppose to be.
I wore my clothes quickly I wanted to run out of the bed room and out of the hotel and just keep running but getting to the door, I discovered that the door was closed.
'Abel come back here.' Hajiya called me back with so much love and concern in her voice.
'I'm a student' I blurted. 'I know that Abel' Hajiya answered
'No I mean I'm a student at FGC, I'm in Ss2 not in 100l,I'm in Art class not studying English.' I spew the words out like an impatient child who swallowed a hot meal hurriedly and got burnt. 'I know say you be small boy, but Abel you know how to handle a women o,where did you learn it from?' Hajiya said laughing.
Like seriously I expected her to be mad at me get offended or angry for lying to her but no. She seem to be please and gave me a compliment Instead.

I met valantine waiting for me at the parking lot smiling like someone who just won a lottery.
'How was it? He asked.
'Let's go home, I said ignoring his questions.' And so valantine and I never talked about my experience with Hajiya though he tried so many times but I always avoided that topic.

Flashback

I was fresh out of primary school. A bright student the Labor prefect in primary 6. We had just written and passed the Epic common entrance examination into Federal Government College my dream school. At that age all I wanted was to be in secondary school having seen all there is to in a primary school and with the passing of each day, my short term dream gradually metamorphose into a reality.

It was on a bright and sunny Saturday morning. We had just had our weekly hostel inspection and we the Junior boys as we were called then were in our various rooms still trying to get use to one another.
Bing! Bing! Bing!
The sound of the bell in the middle of the hostel startled us. Having spent five days in the hostel I needed no one to tell me the significant of such impromptu bell.
With the speed of light, we ran like Usan Bolt on the Rio 2016 Olympic 100 meters track pushing and kicking our way into the school hall.
"Guy let me pass joor!" Mo a guy in my hostel shouted behind me. MO and I were hostel mates but in different arms of Jss1. He had a head so big it can be divided among three individuals. When he ran your heart skip a bit because it looks like his head will fall off his shoulders. MO never speaks vanacular what is known as pidgin English something I find quite fascinating about him.
I wanted trowing an insult at him but looking at his head I knew better than to spew trash. So I made way for MO to pass.

Mr kunle a dark and lanky man in his mid therties walked into the hall like a soldier matching to the parade ground. He had this atmosphere around him like a dark clowd. His bass voice send shivers of fear into our soul and made our skin jumped each time he said 'do not' I reapeat do not! He went ahead to read the college book. A book containing the DOs and DONT of the school. One of the rule captured the attention of my young and curious soul. I noticed this particular rule was hard for him to blurt out Like he did with the rest. He took his time with this particular rule finally spewing it out like a rehearsed pick up line 'HOMOSEXUALITY' will not be tolerated in this school.' Our toddlers mind could not comprehen this rule. The lost looks on our faces showed that we needed an explanation. I guess the faces that stared back at him when he read that rule made him felt as though he had stripped us of our innocence' well do not allow any boy to touch your penis.' He let out with an expression that felt as though he had spat out a hot food he had hurriedly swallowed and got burnt. This had left my young soul more curious "why would another guy want to touch my something?" I quess I was soon to find out.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by giles14(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
dey dere dey deceive urslf say u attend fego .
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
giles14:
dey dere dey deceive urslf say u attend fego .
Fego sokoto that is my alma Mata.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 1:11am On Dec 11, 2016
It was on one of those rainy afternoon in August during the long vacation. I was out with Hamzah and Emmanuel when I got a call from valantine to come see him at his apartment. Val sounded quite serious over the phone and so I told Emmanuel and Hamzah I needed to be somewhere but were so engrossed with the P.S they were playing they paid little attention to me. So I jump on the first bike I saw to Valantine room.
I met him playing on the rug carpet watching the Season 3 of merlin. 'You sounded serious on the phone are you OK?' I asked. 'Yes I am fine, was just bored and so I called you.'
I joined him on the rug and we both watched the movie together. The only voice that filled the room was the voices of the movie characters. 'Abel I don't know about you but have been meaning to do this' valantine said. And before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine.
I was motionless his hands were already finding there way to my trousers when I restrain from him pushing him aside. 'Valantine what's wrong with you are OK?' He tried coming close but I picked up my phone and ran out of the house,out of the compound I kept running until I got to the mainraad I entered a bike back home. And all of a sudden Mr Kunle words 'don't allow any boy to touch your Penis' now made sense it all made sense.

The holiday gradually came to an end and I found my way back to school.
It was on a Monday morning woke up in high spirit did my morning my self and the other guys were running to the dining hall for breakfast when I was stopped at the gate by the captain, he said that I did not sweep the portion allocated to me properly. So I had to forfit my breakfast of bread and tea that morning. I slept all through each class from maths to government to English and literature. I just couldn't wait for clases to be over.
I had just drop my school bag on my bed when I heard the bell for lunch I ran with the speed of light to the dining hall with the other guys trailing behind. The pass to enter the dining as was the norm then was a Spoon. Yes. You need a spoon to enter I was about entering when the dining hall prefect a plump girl stopped me. 'Your spoon.' She said. I put my hands in my pocket where I was sure I put my spoon before leaving the hostel but to my greatest surprise my pocket was empty. It must had fell while I ran to the dining hall. I tried explaining to the girl in front of my but all my explanation fell on deaf ears.
And so that was how I missed lunch too. The witches and wizard in my village must had been at work that day. Because that was the only explanation I could give for the days happenings

I successful found my way into the dining hall by 6pm for dinner it was yam porridge and fried piece we had just said our prayers and was about eating when the house captain voice interrupted us. 'All rima house boys stand up and match to the hostel on a straight line.'OMG!' 'Not again ' 'so na so I go take miss breakfast, lunch and dinner?' I asked no one in particular. Quickly pick my fish before joining the queue back to the hostel

On getting to the hostel, we were made to lie down on the ground,our offense was that we didn't perform our morning chores properly.
And so we all lie down on the floor and each senior was to give us 3 strokes of the cane. Abullahi was one of the most deaded seniors in the hostel. His brunt fair skin. His voice alone make us shiver. He galdly assist to help the house captain trash us.
Abdullahi gave all the other guys 3 strokes of the cane but due to reasons best known to him, when he got to my turn he gave me six strokes of the cane and was about going to the seventh when I broke loose. Like a certain spirit possessed me. I took up hold the cane and told him I won't allow him flog me again.
'The rest of my mates watched my display of boldness which others considered foolishness, Hamzah begged me with his eyes to lie down and apologize to Abdullahi but turn my gaze from him. 'What did you say?' Abdullahi asked, giving me an opportunity to take back my words and lie down on the floor.but at this point I was at my boling point and so I Repeated myself, this time with more boldnes. 'I said I won't lie down and allow you flog me again.' I did not complete my statement when three dirty slaps landed on my face. Abdullahi kept slapping me and while I staggered backwards and almost fell into the water reservoir. When I saw a plank I didnt know when I picked it up and hit him repeatedly on the head. I hit him with every anger in me that day, for the breakfast I missed, for the lunch and dinner I hit him with all the hatred I felt for him.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by kingklassique(m): 1:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Action guy
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 1:24am On Dec 11, 2016
OK guys please don't read say something about the story what do you think creative criticism shall be highly appreciated. feel free to share your views about the story thanks.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Maydfourth: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bro when are you updating ....
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
All of a sudden it felt like the evil spirit that possesed me finally let go of me and the consequences of what I did stared me in the face. I immediately went cold. The illusionary boldnes I had few minutes ago was no where to be found. I trew the blank away and was aboout running out of the hostel, when the all Abdullahi mates descended on me, I got the beating of my life that day.
It took the intervention of my friend Hamzah who opened the hostel gate for me from outside,helping me to escaped and ran to the matron's house for help.
That night the whole school was in disarray. Every little offense from any junior boy had great consequences. You dare not cross any senior part.
I went into hiding all night. I slept at the school Chapel. I sneak my way into the hostel the next morning had my bath and rush to classes.
The news of what happened between Abdullahi and I spread round the school like wildfire. Making me more popular in school.
Every girl wanna hear a version of what happened from me.
"Abel is it true that you really hit Abdullahi with a plank on the head?" Chioma the most beautiful girl in my class asked. "That guy is so fool of himself, someone has got to teach him a lesson" I said with pride in my voice. Adding and twisting the story making me appear as a hero.
Most of the seniors would have devoured me but thanks to the immunity I got from the senior boarding house master. The whole bullying incident was reported to him by the matron Mrs Offiong who told him I she heard me screamed and shouted from the hostel while Abdullahi and his friends bullied me.painting me as the perfect victim and that me hitting Abdullahi on the head with a plank was only an act of self defense.
Abdullahi and his friends appered before the school disciplinary committee and it took the mercies of God that they were not explled from the school.
And so thought so many seniors hated me and would grab any opportunity to reach me a lesson they could not in other not the get into trouble. But some stubborn seniors still picked on me, giving me odd task to perform and all. But still I earned the respect of most of them and Abdullahi never touched or disturbed me again.

Gradually the term came to an end third term holidays in school always comes with mixed feelings. It is what we teachers called Judgment day! A day when students get to collect their results. It's the most dramatic day in school. We were all seated in class waiting for the form taecher to come share our result. I wasn't as apprehensive as some of my class mates because to me failure was not an option. I knew I would be promoted I was. The news of Abdullahi failure was all over the school. Bola the class gossip in my class was the first to bring the news to us. "Have you guys heard the latest news?" She asked Hamzah, Emmanuel and I while we waited for Emmanuel mom, clapping her hands as it was typical of Evey Nigerian some. When gossiping. "Na lie joor" hamzah told her. ' you told believe me right? Ok let's wait for next term you all would know that I don't lie. " she said walking away to join some group of girls chatting opposite the car park.
I rushed back to the hostel to get my sandals which I had forgotten under my bed, when I heard two seniors Abdullahi's class mates talking about it. "Bola wasn't lying after all. Abdullahi reapted" meaning we are going to be mates come next session and the beautiful part of it was that since he was in art class. That means we are going to be in the same class. A devilsh grin appeared on my face. " Can't wait for next term" I said running to catch up with my boys.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 12:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Mom suggested I took computer lessons while the long vacation lasted. Not like I had any choice because he had already purchased the form even before telling me. So I filled the form carefully and gave it to her before going to bed that night and two days later. I was on my way to Rainbow computer training institute. The computer center was just like a self contain apartment with a with the inner and outer space. With about six computers in the outer space and seven inside making it all a total number of seven computers. Beside the door to the inner space rest a dip freezer where drinks and pure water are stored for sale.
Mr Ayo was a young man in his late twenties. Tall dark and wasn't all that good looking but he was ok physically. The only flaw in him was his Yoruba accent but he was very intelligent and a good teacher. Mr Ayo took us through the first stage of the diploma course on our handout which was Microsoft word. I paid great attention to the whole process because I really wanted to have the knowledge of computer Mondays to Fridays were set aside for theories, while Saturdays were for practical we get to practice all what we had Learn throughout the week.
I arrieved late for class that day, when I saw her seated in front of the computer talking to Mr Ayo. I was fascinated by her radient smile. "I pray say na new student this girl be" I said to myself and heaven answered my prayer. She was a student and we were both in the same class as beginers. I tried so hard to impress her since I resumed three days before her,it was expected of me to know a thing or two about Microsoft word. But I was disappointed when I discovered she knew more than I did and learn faster. She within a week she could type very fast with both hands while I was struggling to type with one hand. And so when I noticed that there was no way I could impress Judith as far as computer was concern I cut off the act and returned to being my self.

I was on my way home after class when he walked up to me " Abel you stayed at Bafarawa easte right? "
"Jeez! So this fine babe know my name" I said to myself quite impressed.
"Yes" I replied. "Oh nice, let's walk together then I stayed at oldairport." And that was how it all started.
I walked her all the way to her house at oldairport before going home. I got to know that she was a student at Nigerian Turkish international college kaduna. She was only in sokoto for the long vacation and her dad just like my mom also thought that talking a course in computer while the holiday lasted.
Judith and I exchanged contacts and I always wait for her for us to walk to class and walk back home.
It felt very easy talking with judith she knew what I will say even before I did. And we also discovered with had a lot in common. We were birthday mates 29,September. We loved the same movies, both love reading and were both great fans for James hardly chase.

"Abel don't you think is time we share a kiss?" Judith aksed me on one occasion after escorting her to the gate for their house.
I was startled by that question, I wasn't expecting it. It took me off balance but we kissed anyways it tasted Real good Candy was a perfect describe how her lips felt.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 1:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Soon the whole class knew Judith and I as a pair Even Mr Ayo was aware of our relationship. Some guys in class who couldn't have her tried throwing shades at me. We build our own world whenever we were together paying little or no attention to the people around us.
Judith became a regular visitor at my house, we spent Saturdays watching movies in my room or playing scarbble which I never won
"You bring out another part of me, I never knew existed" I told her while she rest her head on my laps while I seat on the bed. "Really! Hope is a good part sha? She asked laughing. I didn't replied her I watched her laughed and awe at how one girl could be so beautiful. " let's play a game." She said seating up. " it's called truth and dare"
"No way" I protested. "Why, are you scared?"
"That I would beat you to it like I beat u up in scrabble." She laughing.
"OK lets go" I obliged.
"Truth or Dare?" She asked
"Truth." I replied.
"What did my lips felt like the first time we kissed?"
"CANdy!" I replied.
Truth or Dare? I asked.
"Dare" she said. "Dare ke,this girl get mind o" I said to myself.
"Take off your top" I said smiling. I was expected her to protest like most girl and argue and that would be the end of the game but Not Judith. She obediently removed her top and trew it on the bed. Left with just her bra which did little in covering her bossom which stared me in the face.
"Truth or dare?" She asked.
"Dare!" I replied without allowing to finish.
"I dare you to take off your boxers."
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
"I dare you to take off your boxers." I dunno where it came out from but it seemed her boldness kind of rub off on me. I quickly removed my boxers. I was uncalled and my joystick was already firm from staring at her neked bossom. I needed no soothsayer to tell me what she wanted. It was an open invitation. My hands went to her bossom. It was soft. Soffer than the ones I have touch. It was nothing compared to Hajiya or Nneka's. My joystick grew firmer while my hands worked wonders on her bossom. Judith let out a sharp moan. Judith and I have kiss and romance on several occasion but it was never as intense as this.
I removed her Bra and kept my attention on the twins on her chest. I went further to removed her pants.
"I love you girl" I told her."I know you'll say anything now that your brain is in between your legs"
"But my brain has always been there now" I told her. Judith laughed and few minutes later her laughter gave way to a loud moan that filled the whole room. My thrust became faster and faster and at that moment nothing else matter. She let out a nice sound track while I took charge of her body.

It was on a hot Saturday night Judith invited me to her friend's party. It was not a birthday birthday, it wasn't a wedding party. It was just a party on of those parties rich spoiled kids throw when their parents are out of town. We arrived at the venue at exactly 7:pm. It was at Akila one of the most affluent areas in sokoto. It was a duplex The party was held held at the gardan outside the house beside the pool.

The garden was already filled with teenagers with boys wearing crazy jeans to low to sit on their waist and girls wearing skits to high above their knees. The 2face implication filled the whole house and disturbed the peace of the night. Judith introduced me to her friends, the host Zara and her sister Folashade. Both girls were looking real gorgeous and beautiful. "Hi girls meet Abel my boyfriend" Judith introduced me to her friends.
"Hello handsome" Folashade greeted, bringing her hand for a handshake.
"Nice meeting you girls" I said. I noticed something unusual about Folashade, the way she smiled and held longer to my hand during the handshake and that smile for hers. Said more than a thousand words.
Judith and I walked away to meet other friends but Folashade eyes trailed us all the way.

Judith and I were dancing to Micheal boltoon "When a man loves a woman " I held her tight and close while we danced to the song.
" I never knew you could dance like" Judith told me.
"I never knew I could myself. You see you bring out the best in me." I told her.
Judith complained she was tired and walked to take a rest leaving me on the dance floor. I was about following her when I saw Folashade standing in front of me. She quickly drop a note on my palms. I hid it quickly in my pocket preventing Judith from seeing it.
" I need to pee." I told Judith walking towards the rest room. On getting there I removed the note Folashade gave me from my pocket. 'Meet me in my room upstairs.' I folded the note folded it and returned it back to my pocket.
I sneak my way to the main building, the. The music had changed to a louder and crazier jamb the speakers. The cries of excitement from other teenagers went into the night.

I walked inside the the leaving room, it was the most beautiful room I have seen, the
Interior decoration was like no none I had seen. The whole house smelt of money. I saw pictures of a man and a women whom I guess where Zara and Folashade parents. The women in the photo was a direct replica of Folashade. I saw Folashade thirty years later in that picture.
'I saw pictures of Zara and Folashade as kids and another art work of a water fall on the wall. I was carried away looking at the paintings when a husky female voice brought me back to reality.
"Who are you?" I turn immediately and standing before me was a young woman in her late twenties, a woman I later got to learn was the house keeper. A ephumesimistic term giving to maids these days.
"I'm hmm I mm, looking for Folashade room" I stammered. And hated myself for doing so.
"Go upstairs, to the first room by your left." She said and walked to the kitchen. If looks could kill,then the maid looks would have killed me.
I knocked at the door to Folashade room and a voice came from inside "come in,the door is open." I walked into the room only to find Folashade standing with just a towel round her body,wearing that beautiful smile of hers she gave her lips painted with a blood red lipstick a kissable look.
"I know you'll come" she said smilling.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
whoa! not even a single comment, seems I'm the only person here. ain't encouraging at all.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by itslyrix: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Perfecter4real:
whoa! not even a single comment, seems I'm the only person here. ain't encouraging at all.
Bro ride on, we dey ur back. Loving d story
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Xerox01(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2016
wink fire on jor
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Chukwudozzie(m): 1:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Following
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2016
thanks guys.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2016
I stared at the this creamy skinned, slender lady,well endowed in the right places and in the right proportion standing in front of me with just a towel covering her.
"I was curious, that's why I am here." I said stammering my brain weren't really working straight at this point. "I like curious guys." She said still smiling. There is so something about Folashade, this certitude around her. Very confident and self aware, she knew what her beauty did to guys, and she sure know how to use it.
"I was bored outside and so decided to bring the party upstairs."
"Dance with me" she said putting on the music. "Chai see temptation" I said to myself. Taking more steps to her. I watched as her hips swayed from side to side on my joystick " I pulled her closely to me placing my hands on her waist slowly and sensually to cup her behind,pulling her to the crotch of my pants letting her feel the mayhem she was causing down there.
The dancing got so intense, my hands moved from her ass to her breast doing wonders to it when the towel she had fell of, leaving her half neked with just her underwear.
My lips went for hers kissing those sexy lips of hers that have hunted me all evening. We both fell on the bed and the sound of the music coming from the home thearter fought with another sound coming from Folashade,fighting for control over who dominate the room. Folashade was loud she moan,groan and screamed all through the process. Like it was her first even though I know it wasn't.

I dressed up hurriedly and ran out of the room in search of Judith. "The poor girl would have searched everywhere for me" I thought but was disappointed when I sighted her from afar chatting with another guy. "That guy must be boring as hell" I thought. " I mean who chat at a party? " I thought like some jealous toddler whose favorite toy has been taken from.
I was about going to get a drink when bump into her. "Hello Abel," Zara said"
"Just what I needed a distraction to divert my attention from Judith. I just had sex with Folashade but seeing Judith chat and laugh with another guy made me Jealous.
Zara like her elder sister Folashade was very beautiful and had long beautiful natural hair that flows to her chick if not plaited, Her fair skin glows with the night. Zara do not just Chat intelligenty but seems to know to much. She is nece short of words. Whatever topic you bring up she seem to be very conversant about it. From movies to fashion,music you just name it.
I was supposed to be enjoying my conversation with Zara but Discovered I constantly stole glanses at Judith and the unknown guy chatting with her.my mind kept wondering what they were talking about at that dark corner.
" Hello?" Zara called drawing back my attention to her waving her hands at my face. I have been staring at Judith and that guy again.
"Yeah" I turned to her. "Where you saying something?"
"I was talking about my holiday my last holiday at Newyork."
"Sorry my mind travlled, Shall we do something more fun we are at a party after all."
Her beautiful face light up. "Something fun like?"
"Dance" I replied. Her smile could light up the whole duplex.
"Sure." She replied and I lead her to the dance floor.
At this junction Judith and the unknown guy were also at the dance floor. Zara and I were dancing slowly to the music but it was nothing Intresting compared to what Judith and the unknown guy were doing. I watch Judith swayed her hips from side the side with the music.
"Damn! That girl is a good dancer." I said still looking at them.
Judith was giving him a lap dance, both seemed to be enjoying themselves.
"Now That's the night of it all." I said to myself.
"Pls,hold up a minute." I told Zara excusing myself from her. I left Zara walking towards Judith and the unknown guy.
"Hey babe" I said drawing Judith attention to me. "Party is over,let's go home."
"Come on, Cant we stay a little longer?" Judith asked obviously enjoying herself.
"No we cant." I told her.
"Hey dude what's your problem?" The guy dancing with Judith spoke for the first time.
"Let's go "I repeated myself, ignoring the guy but this time I held unto Judith hands.
" Get lost dude, leave her alone" the Guy said. Trying to free Judith from my grip. And that was the limit. I punch him on the face, making him take several steps backwards, he was a bit taller than me, too tall for his age or so I thought. I am sure it took him all of his resistance not to fall to the ground. The guy jump on me and at this junction we were had already created a scene Even Folashade came running from the main building, Judith cried,screamed and beg us to stop while we both trade blows.
It took the combined efforts of some of the older guys who were at the party with the security man to separate us.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by movmentish(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
sokoto boy..... gimme this ur folashade link nah.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
movmentish:
sokoto boy..... gimme this ur folashade link nah.
lol Are you sure you can handle her?
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 12:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Judith was not in class, it was unlike her to miss especially on Monday. Infact this was her first time. I guess she was still mad at me, she refused driving back home with me with me after my fight with philp whom I later found out Was the name of the guy. Folashade told me he was their class mate and also a very good friend of Judith, that they was nothing emotional going on between them that Philip already had a girlfriend, she was supposed to be at the party but had to travel out of town with her mother so philp had to come alone.
I didn't buy any of the things she said. I knew what I saw, I saw how he looked at her,the way he held unto her and the lap dance that was just off the hock. "I mean what kind of a friend does that?"
Judith did not call me all through the weekend and would not pick my calls either. I came to class hoping we could talk things over and also apologize for my behavior only to discovered she was not in class.

Its been five days and not a word from Judith I tried checking her at home not minding her father's wrath but was told she went to her aunt place at the other side of time, quite a distance from where we stayed.

I visited Folashade hoping I could get the address to this aunty of Judith since I knew she should have an idea but due to reasons best known to her she refuse to spill the bean instead we ended up having another acrobatic sex.

The air change as soon as our car drove into the school gate the whole atmosphere felt stuffy.
"Welcome back to prison." I said with wearing a frown.
"Which one be prison again?" My mom aksed laughing.
"This is prison mom,dont you know?" I aksed.
"You're in ss3 now so you need not worry about bullying you" she said.
My face lightened up at the thought of that. Yes I'm now in ss3 a senior so I got no worries about mean seniors, the sports by jogging round the file under the strick supervision of the games prefect, no more morning,inspection and whatsoever duties in the hostel.
"Welcome to your days of library Abel. HAKUNA MATATA" I said coming out of the car.

"Junior boys,last person to run outside." I said banging on of the iron pillers in the hostel.
Junior students from jss1 to ss2 came running outside from various rooms
"All Ss2 boys climb the pigment I ordered" they climb up to the pigment of the hostel where I was standing about twenty boys in number.
" the rest of you can go." I said dismissing the rest of the boys.
I shared my clothes among them to wash and appointed those who where to iron them . this was one of the benefits you enjoyed as a senior in the boarding house. Some of my mates prefer Asking Jss1 to jss3 boys to run their errands for some it was due to fear while others due to reasons best know to them, but as for me I got no issues with them. I always make do with the ss2 boys our immediate juniors.

At the beginning of the term the hostel started experiencing series of theft incident whenever we go for night prep, lockers where buggled, provisions, money were stolen. Stealing was quite regular in the hostel but all my years In the hostel I had never been this bad.
The evil rain continued and it got so unbearable the attention of the house master Mr Audu was drawn to it. He promise to do something about it.

Mr Robort a hunk of a man,you can call him the Bigshow of Africa and you would not be exaggerating. His heavy musels always threatened to strip him of his favorite blue t.shirt. his husky voice sent shivers of fears to our bones and make our skins jump out. He was the hostel warder.During our days as junior students he served as a piller of support to us the junior students, always protecting us from mean and heartless seniors. As a junior student, I thought Mr Robot for that was what we called him poccess some spiritual powers. Considering his physical appearance I dont think he needs any supernatural powers because he seem he can take down the world all by himself. His ability to appear at the hostel whenever a junior boy was in trouble or when junior boys were being drilled at night in the hostel leaves me wondering even to this day.
As Junior students we loved and respected him and as seniors we hated him for always trying to interfer whenever we tried putting stubborn junior students in their place. He ceases every opportunity to remind us on how he had protected us from dreaded seniors like Trigger, Lomo, Nelson and Nelson and a host of others in the past.
Little did he know that they where so many nights whe we had to endure beatings and unthinkable inhumanity as punishment from those seniors whom he thought he protected us from. Only to come out smilling the next morning smilling. Our only consolation was that one day we will become seniors ourselves.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 12:56am On Dec 17, 2016
Oly23:
Perfecter4real what's up na! Abi is this another Case of unfinished NL stories angry
sorry something came up. so I had to take a break.
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Oly23(f): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Perfecter4real:
sorry something came up. so I had to take a break.
All right welcome back! Back to story you bad gan oo enjoying the story full time grin
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
I was about talking a nap when hamzah came dragging me to the back of the hostel "wetin happen now?" I said following him like a lamb lead to be slaughtered. On getting to back of the hostel Hamzah brought out his school bag, from a corner.
"Guy wetin dey this bag and why you hide your school bag for here?" I aksed him giving him a suspicious look.
"Na food joor calm down" Hamzah replied. Indeed at the mentioned of food I was calm and needed no further explanation as to why he hide his school bag containing a flask filled with food behind the hostel. The guys in the hostel,mine in particular where notorious for being u cannot eat anything without three to four guys coming to beg you for a base. You hear words like "guy abeg make I carve one Base." One base meaning one spoon and by the time five to six guys carve a base each from whatever you're eating trust me nothing would be left.
That explains Hamzah reason for hiding his food behind the hostel. The food and nutrition department had one of their regular practicals. The implication of one of such practical is free food and Since Hamzah was a student of food and Nutrition, one of the few boys talking that course, the food staring at me in the face was part of his proceds of the practical. It was fried rice and chicken, with a bottle of home made fruit juice. Having spent a month in school I couldn't remember the last time I had seen such a great meal. Hamzah and I wasted no time in doing justice to the meal,like the saying goes, 'delay is dengerous'
"Guy party dey this weekend" Hamzah said chewing his meat.
"Na one of our naigbour for house invite me, as you be my guy I decide to invite you, make we go together."
"When be the party?" I asked him already interested. "Saturday night" he said.
"Perfect time." I said returning my attention back to the food.

According to Hamzah,it was a party for big boys and this neighbor of him only invited him because, according to him Hamzah was a cool boy, and even encouraged him to invite more some of his friends. I remembered meeting this naigbour of in question once he runs a very nice baring saloon in town. The first impression I had of him was that he's to cute for a guy, he always smiles and have this life around him. Yet I had always felt there is something more behind that cheerfulness of his.

Sneaking out of school this time wasnt difficult, we had no seniors to prevent us from our movements and roll call do not include the ss3 student.

The party venue was at Blue star hotel, a new hotel in the heart of sokoto, we showed the bouncers some mean looking men at the gate,our I.V giving us access to enter."So small boys like Una dey come party Una get mind oo." One of the bouncers said while we walked into the hall. " na your papa be small boy" I said didn't know where the words came out from I tried holding back but it was already too late.
"Wetin you talk?" The mocho guy asked. Waking towards us. I wanted to run but I couldn't feel my legs. It was like I was frozen to the ground where I stood.
"You no know your mate again abi?" He asked. It happened so fast I saw him lifetd those big hands of him going to my face, I close my eyes hoping it would reduce the effect of the sleep. I waited for some seconds and nothing happened.
"Guy calm down na my guys wetin them do you?" It was Jeff, the guy who invited Hamzah to the party "this guy they Bleep up, you for allow me make I threat him Bleep up" he said walking back to the gate.
"Welcome guys, come inside" jeff said leading us into the hall where the party was going on,there were different brands of drinks and the D.J sure knew his jobs,he kept putting one jam after another. Some ladies were already at the dance floor shaking every flesh in their body to the rythem of the music coming out of the speakers,looking at them,they should be from the ages of 18 to 25 I knew there most be students from the state university. I was never a fan of alcohol, I had total control of drinks unlike my friend Hamzah. I was at the bar,still sipping from my bottle of seminoff ice, when this really beautiful girl,walked up to me. I knew she should come,because I noticed she had been staring since Hamzah and I walked in.
"Can I share your drinks with you?" She asked smiling.
"Sure." I answered staring at her bossom whom her clothes did little in covering.
"Is wrong for a fine guy like you to be seated alone in a party, don't you have a girlfriend?" She asked.
"I don't, do you mind being my girlfriend for tonight?" The smile on her face widened as soon as her said that.
"You mean like a girlfriend for rent?" She asked laughing.
"Well you can call it that." I said.
"So what do you say, would you be my girlfriend for rent?" I said smilling.
"I don't mind" she said.
"So as couples for rent let's have our first official dance" I told her,walking her to the dance floor.
"Pardon my manners babe, I'm Abel."
"I'm Anita." She said.
I wasn't all that good in the dancing business, I wasn't all that either I guess fair was what I can say about myself where dance was concerned unlike Anita, I wasn't Really suprised because Anita was a dancer with Spirit,body and soul dance group.
After minuets of dancing the DJ changed the music into something cool and slow and Anita wasnt really a fan of cool songs, so we took a walk outside. Holding hands like we had known ourselves all our lives.
I got to find out that Anita was a 200level nursing student at the state university.
"What else do couples do?" Anita asked out of the blues.
"You mean couples for rent?" I asked smiling.
"Yes couples for rent" she repeated laughing.
"Alot, like this" I said going for her lips, time stop, while it lasted. "I thought you were never going to do that." She said Trying to catch her breath.
"Anita seemed to be conversant with the environment, she lead me to a room, according to her she and her friend Paid for the room for the night, were they would sleep after the party was over.
We had another round of kiss but this time it was more intense and reckless. And in no time our clothes where scarterd all over the floor, sex with Anita was different it took a new dimension,she allowed me total control of her body, she scream and moan out loud. While I thrust in and out. Her loud moan gave me more energy it was the longest sex I have ever had. We both lay neakd trying to catch our breath.
" I love you Abel." She said.
I smiled and kiss her instead,ignoring her words.

"Your fada, you dey craze?" The loud voices from outside the compound interrupted our kissing session which was about taking a different turn. I jump off the bed wore my trouers and holding my shirt on my hands going outside the see what was happening. The sound coming from outside the compound was not good at all.
"Guy where you go? I dey find you since" Hamzah asked. We bump into each other. "His eyes search me looking at my zipper which was down and my shirt still on my hand.
" na girl go kill you"he said.
"Wetin dey happen outside?" I asked him. " na some guys dey fight o,some cult boys"
"OMG! Cult wetin I asked Mu eyes widened in shock.
Neither Hamzah nor I knew what the fight was all about but it was indeed messy and bloody. Bottles were broken the sound of guns filled the air, Hamzah and I were lost and confuse it was eminent in our faces. Jeff was no were in sight. Hamzah I and ran to the bar section and hide with some of the waiters.
" oh God,if you save me out of this mess, i would never sneak out of school again. No more parties ever again." I said a short prayer in my distress. Making promises of good conduct.
Ineed God answered my prayers instanlly the sound of police siren filld the Air, and the guns shoots sounds reduced it took about thirty minutes before the police where able to restore orderliness to the place, at this stage Hamzah had almost wet his trouser.
Some military men also arrived and the peace of environment was restored. We were all arrested and put into the police van going to the police station.
Hamzah and I were seated at the back of the police van in company of other yoingstars. I was glad that I was out of that hotel in one piece even though I knew going to the police station spill doom for us. I didn't even want to think what the school authority would do to us, explosion is sure, and if they are merciful enough then we would be aksed to leave the boarding house. My mom I dread the look on her face when she heard that her son was rescured in a hotel partying when he should be in school. I looked around the van for Anita but she was no were in sight. My heart beat increased as we approached the police station. I was only grateful I came out of the hotel alive the images of some of the guys I saw lying outside the hotel compound in the pool of their own blood sent shivers of cold down my skin. I was nothing but thankful to God for saving my saving my life and ofcouse that of my friend Hamzah. I have learn my lessons. The schol moving car soon halt signifying our arrival at the Police station. Now my trouble begin I thought talking a look at Hamzah who was already fast asleep.

THE END!
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by itslyrix: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
The end? Criously?
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Perfecter4real(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
itslyrix:
The end? Criously?
Yeah disappointed?
Re: Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). by Oly23(f): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
Seriously?? undecided The story ends at the police station?? Haba it's too abrupt na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet An Amazing Storyteller : Nnedi Okorafor. / Evergreen Memories / A Night With My Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.