Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time (2280 Views)

PS4 + 2pads + Fifa17 @75k / Pes17 Android Thread / Can A 4gb RAM Laptop Smoothly Run FIFA17 And Other High Graphic Pc Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by ameezy(m): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2016
Please help i need ur opinion i don't know which one to buy FIFA17 OR PES17
which one is much better this year

1 Share

Re: Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by toys2seven(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
If you're new to soccer games, which I doubt, then go for FIFA. If not, just buy the one you've been buying.
Re: Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by ameezy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
toys2seven:
If you're new to soccer games, which I doubt, then go for FIFA. If not, just buy the one you've been buying.
I just bought a ps4 i haven't played pes on ps4 bt i have played fifa.
So i don't know if pes17 on ps4 will be better
Re: Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
If you can pick between Coca Cola and Pepsi then select the 'better' option. In this case substitute both brands with the above listed video games.

1 Like

Re: Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by ameezy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
charix:
If you can pick between Coca Cola and Pepsi then select the 'better' option. In this case substitute both brands with the above listed video games.
In this recession you want me to go and buy both pea and fifa haba bros angry

1 Like

Re: Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by ameezy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
charix:
In this recession you want me to go and buy both pes and fifa haba bros angry
Re: Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
ameezy:

In this recession you want me to go and buy both pes and fifa haba bros angry
If it's your final solution then I see no wrong.
Re: Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by purplekayc(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
ameezy:
fifa is more challenging
Re: Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by ameezy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
purplekayc:
fifa is more challenging
Thanks
Re: Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by TheBawse(m): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
ameezy:
My first question wld be what console are u playing on ? PS3 or 4 ?
If 4, i wld recommend
Fifa 17 ,cos of the new story mode in it . I think dat has given fifa an edge over PES 17.
If ur console is PS3, the story mode is not avalible on it
Re: Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by ameezy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
TheBawse:

My first question wld be what console are u playing on ? PS3 or 4 ?
If 4, i wld recommend
Fifa 17 ,cos of the new story mode in it . I think dat has given fifa an edge over PES 17.
If ur console is PS3, the story mode is not avalible on it
Ps4
Re: Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by seyionab(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2016
To buy one of these games depends on what u prefer in a soccer game. If u like presentation of colour full menu's
and updated team roasters and official licence kits and realistic visual graphics by all means buy fifa 17, but if u want "only"realistic heartfelt gameplay of football on the pitch then you can buy Pes 2017.
Re: Guy Between Fifa17 And Pes17 Which Of Them Have Been Much Better Time by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
seyionab:
To buy one of these games depends on what u prefer in a soccer game. If u like presentation of colour full menu's
and updated team roasters and official licence kits and realistic visual graphics by all means buy fifa 17, but if u want "only"realistic heartfelt gameplay of football on the pitch then you can buy Pes 2017.
Well dats like the opposite caus pes is known for fancy stuffs like licensed UEFA Europa and UEFA super cup, ballon d or and player representation whereas FIFA is much about real life like giving each player an instruction and even creating your custom tactics and FIFA gameplay feels so real.
NB:This ma opinion.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fifa19 On Xbox 360 & Xbox One (installation ) / PES 2021 - Nigerian Professional Football League (NPFL) / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.