Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

deleted - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / deleted (3035 Views)

Nigerian Pastors And Prophets Compare To Biblical Prophets / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by Geist(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ON THE CONTRARY, CORRECTING SINNERS "ADDS POSITIVES" TO YOUR LIFE.

So YOU modify The Bible to suit yourself too, do you?

. EZEKIEL 3:14-21.

14. So The Spirit lifted me up,
and took me away,
and I went in bitterness,
in the heat of my spirit;
but The Hand of The LORD
was Strong upon me.
15. Then I came to them
of The Captivity at Telabib,
that dwelt by the River of Chebar,
and I sat where they sat,
and remained there astonished
among them seven days.
16. And it came to pass
at the end of seven days,
that The Word of The LORD
came unto me, saying,
17. "Son of Man,
I have made thee a Watchman
unto The House of Israel:
therefore hear the Word at my mouth,
and give them warning from me.
18. "When I say unto the Wicked,

'Thou shalt surely die;
and thou givest him not Warning,
nor speakest to the Wicked
from his Wicked Way,
to save his life;
the same Wicked man
shall die in his Iniquity;
but his blood will I require
at thine hand.'

19. "Yet if thou warn the Wicked,
and he turn not from his Wickedness,
nor from his Wicked Way,
he shall die in his Iniquity;
but thou hast delivered thy Soul.
20. "Again,

'When a Righteous Man
doth turn from his Righteousness,
and commit Iniquity,
and I lay a stumblingblock before him,
he shall die:
because thou hast not
given him Warning,
he shall die in his Sin,
and his Righteousness
which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
21. "Nevertheless if thou
Warn the Righteous Man,
that the Righteous Sin not,
and he doth not Sin,
he shall surely live,
because he is Warned;
also thou hast delivered thy Soul."

A FOLLOWER OF YAHSHUA CARES ABOUT HELPING THOSE IN NEED- NOT HOW IT BENEFITS HIMSELF.
what has the trash up there got to do with me. Seems this one is sick upstairs. If you can't show me which Catholic practice is as a result of marrying tradition with religion abeg swerve jor.
Re: deleted by Kalatium(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Geist:
what has the trash up there got to do with me. Seems this one is sick upstairs. If you can't show me which Catholic practice is as a result of marrying tradition with religion abeg swerve jor.
Purgatory
Re: deleted by Geist(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kalatium:

Purgatory
Don't just say purgatory. Explain which tradition and religion did the Catholic Church marry to produce the practice of purgatory. Also please let us know what you understand to be purgatory.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kalatium:

Have you read the link I gave

Sabbath convenant link, and what sort of blog is that? Honestly you deserve to be imprisoned
Re: deleted by Kalatium(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pidgin2:

Sabbath convenant link, and what sort of blog is that? Honestly you deserve to be imprisoned
Imprisoned for what?
Re: deleted by Ubenedictus(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2016
Geist:
Is Mary's assumption biblical? Just asking. Or is that not in the catechism?
yes dear it is biblical! That is if u are open to considering all that the bible teaches.
Re: deleted by Ubenedictus(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2016
Kalatium:
I know he won't answer your question directly
I just did.
Re: deleted by Ubenedictus(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2016
Kalatium:

There are misinterpretations and assumptions in the catechisms just as it is in the other Denominations.
there are no misinterpretation or assumption in d catechism, it is based on revealed truth.
Re: deleted by Ubenedictus(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2016
collinsfhk:
Marrying tradition and religion gave birth to catholic. That's the reason most of their practices are not biblical.

Rem. Christianity is a program, its a movement. God used Martin Luther to bring revival to the body of Christ that time.

Religion is simply belive in a GOD, gods or goddess as d case may be, christianity is a religion and d bible tell it has traditions. weytin u get against traditions and religion.
Re: deleted by Ubenedictus(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

READING THE BIBLE IN CHURCH IS MEANINGLESS- because ALL Churches do that.

The Bible is rendered useless when it is modified by LIES.

For example:

WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY THAT THREE WISE MEN OR KINGS MET YAHSHUA AT HIS BIRTH IN THE MANGER?

How would that even be POSSIBLE, when they were only aware of Yahshua at his BIRTH?

This Belief proves that ROMAN CATHOLICS CANNOT THINK for themselves.
Which catholic bible did u read 3 wise men?? stop lying dear. it is ur protestant bibles that are incomplete and modified.
Re: deleted by Ubenedictus(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
collinsfhk:
Marrying tradition and religion gave birth to catholic. That's the reason most of their practices are not biblical.

Rem. Christianity is a program, its a movement. God used Martin Luther to bring revival to the body of Christ that time.

Martin luther was an anti semite, who broke both his vows and taught heresy, d devil used him as a tool to cause division.
Re: deleted by delishpot: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
MrPRevailer:
Catholics na christian before?
Many of them dont even carry bible to church neither read bible in Church. It's rosary, chaplet and Cathechism that govern them.

Purgatory, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven, Rosary prayers, image obsession are just a few characteristics of this religous myopia.

Who has that Wolf in sheep's clothing (Satan's best strategy) pic?

The more cause for concern bro
Re: deleted by Geist(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ubenedictus:
yes dear it is biblical! That is if u are open to considering all that the bible teaches.
please am very open smiley
Re: deleted by MrMontella(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ubenedictus:
biblical?..wow..
Im open..please explain
Re: deleted by oaroloye(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
SHALOM!

Ubenedictus:
Which catholic bible did u read 3 wise men?? stop lying dear. it is ur protestant bibles that are incomplete and modified.

Where did you read that I said that I read "THREE WISE MEN" were at the Nativity?

I never said that the Fake Roman Catholic Bibles say that.

(I recommend you to take VITAMIN B Complex- absolutely vital to brain function!)

That is, however, the ROMAN CATHOLIC TRADITIONAL TEACHING.
Re: deleted by Ubenedictus(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Where did you read that I said that I read "THREE WISE MEN" were at the Nativity?

I never said that the Fake Roman Catholic Bibles say that.

(I recommend you to take VITAMIN B Complex- absolutely vital to brain function!)

That is, however, the ROMAN CATHOLIC TRADITIONAL TEACHING.

This is what u said;

The Bible is rendered useless when it is
modified by LIES.
For example: WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY THAT
THREE WISE MEN OR KINGS MET
YAHSHUA AT HIS BIRTH IN THE MANGER?

u claimed d example of modifing d bible is d 3 wise men. where did a catholic bible write 3 wise men?
Re: deleted by oaroloye(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ubenedictus:

This is what u said;

The Bible is rendered useless when it is
modified by LIES.
For example: WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY THAT
THREE WISE MEN OR KINGS MET
YAHSHUA AT HIS BIRTH IN THE MANGER?

u claimed d example of modifing d bible is d 3 wise men. where did a catholic bible write 3 wise men?

No. That statement does not say that the PRINTED Bibles are modified, but rather WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS is modified.

Traditional Roman Catholic Teaching says that THERE WERE THREE WISE MEN who met with JOSEPH, MARY, and JESUS at his birth. That is NOT what THE BIBLE says.

But Roman Catholics are FORBIDDEN to read AND INTERPRET The Bible for themselves- so, if anybody dared to OBJECT, and say that THE NATIVITY TABLEAU- with The Three Wise Men- was a LIE, they would be declared "HERETICK" EXCOMMUNICATED, and even SUMMARILY EXECUTED.

There is ANOTHER example of this:

The Bible says explicitly that SAINT PETER was MARRIED.

Therefore, he could not have been a ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIEST, nor could he have been A POPE.

Ex-Bishop ALBERTO RIVERA said that he was PUNISHED, and nearly EXPELLED for bringing that up in class one day.

The Teacher drew him aside, and told him confidentially, that HE PERSONALLY believed EXACTLY THE SAME as HE did- but he wanted him to understand, that THERE ARE THINGS YOU JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT!

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.]

Another example is THE SECOND COMMANDMENT.

It is in all THE BIBLES- but in THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CATECHISM it is REMOVED. (Look in those books that have "NILS IMPRIMATUR" Seal of Approval in them.) To cover this up, THE TENTH COMMANDMENT is SPLIT IN TWO.

This is the SIGN of Roman Catholic MIND CONTROL: where they can BLATANTLY LIE against EXPLICIT Bible Teachings.

These are not some obscure points of "interpretation."

This is as clear as a CINDER BLOCK dropping on one's HEAD!
Re: deleted by Kalatium(m): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2016
oaroloye:

No. That statement does not say that the PRINTED Bibles are modified, but rather WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS is modified.

Traditional Roman Catholic Teaching says that THERE WERE THREE WISE MEN who met with JOSEPH, MARY, and JESUS at his birth. That is NOT what THE BIBLE says.

But Roman Catholics are FORBIDDEN to read AND INTERPRET The Bible for themselves- so, if anybody dared to OBJECT, and say that THE NATIVITY TABLEAU- with The Three Wise Men- was a LIE, they would be declared "HERETICK" EXCOMMUNICATED, and even SUMMARILY EXECUTED.

There is ANOTHER example of this:

The Bible says explicitly that SAINT PETER was MARRIED.

Therefore, he could not have been a ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIEST, nor could he have been A POPE.

Ex-Bishop ALBERTO RIVERA said that he was PUNISHED, and nearly EXPELLED for bringing that up in class one day.

The Teacher drew him aside, and told him confidentially, that HE PERSONALLY believed EXACTLY THE SAME as HE did- but he wanted him to understand, that THERE ARE THINGS YOU JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT!

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.]

Another example is THE SECOND COMMANDMENT.

It is in all THE BIBLES- but in THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CATECHISM it is REMOVED. (Look in those books that have "NILS IMPRIMATUR" Seal of Approval in them.) To cover this up, THE TENTH COMMANDMENT is SPLIT IN TWO.

This is the SIGN of Roman Catholic MIND CONTROL: where they can BLATANTLY LIE against EXPLICIT Bible Teachings.

These are not some obscure points of "interpretation."

This is as clear as a CINDER BLOCK dropping on one's HEAD!
In addition, we are not saying that members of Catholic Church are evil or bad the problem is the roman church itself and the papacy that corrupt scripture.
Re: deleted by Ubenedictus(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kalatium:

In addition, we are not saying that members of Catholic Church are evil or bad the problem is the roman church itself and the papacy that corrupt scripture.
Neither d church nor d papacy corrupts scripture.
Re: deleted by Ubenedictus(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
U and ur funny stories, no commandment is missing from d bible and there are married catholic priest. there is no catholic doctrine that says d wisemen were 3 that is just artistic imagination, i think pope benedict in his book Jesus of Nazareth also noted that d bible doesnt count d wisemen or even say d angel sang, all that is artistic imagination not catholic doctrine.

anyone can dispute d number of wise men and even wether priests shuld marry, that doesnt make anyone a heretic, but if u are denying that Jesus was born, died and rose again, then u are a heretic.
Re: deleted by Kalatium(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Neither d church nor d papacy corrupts scripture.
You don't know what happened in Christianity from 4th to 16th century but you are claiming that the roman Church nor papacy corrupts scripture.
Re: deleted by Ubenedictus(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kalatium:

You don't know what happened in Christianity from 4th to 16th century but you are claiming that the roman Church nor papacy corrupts scripture.
I am very aware what happened during that time, no corruption was done by d church, instead d church preserved and transmitted and cautiously translated scriptures during those centuries.
Re: deleted by oaroloye(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kalatium:

Speak for yourself!

I AM saying that ALL of the Members of The Roman Church are EVIL AND BAD. NO EXCEPTION.

They ALL believe that THE COMMUNION WAFER is GOD.

They ALL believe that THE POPE is VICARIVS FILII DEI, the VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD, which, in LATIN GEMETRIA is 666.
Re: deleted by oaroloye(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Geist:

Anyone who calls The Word of The Living God "TRASH," is "TRASH" themselves.

The Law of Yahweh God is that it is the Duty of His Servants to WARN those whose Sins have doomed them to die.

If you want to know the details of Roman Catholic Corruption, you need go no further than THE TWO BABYLONS: OR PAPAL WORSHIP PROVEN TO BE THE WORSHIP OF NIMROD AND HIS WIFE, by Reverend Alexander Hislop.

That has to be one of the driest books ever written- I have owned a copy for more than 30 years, but haven't read it yet. It is available online, of course, by people who want everyone to know The Truth about this ROGUE TERRORIST NATION that masquerades as a Religion of God.
Re: deleted by Ubenedictus(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
oaroloye:

Speak for yourself!

I AM saying that ALL of the Members of The Roman Church are EVIL AND BAD. NO EXCEPTION.
i pray GOD doesnt judge u d way u have judged others, i pray u find mercy b4 judgement

They ALL believe that THE COMMUNION WAFER is GOD.
take it up with Jesus, he said 'unles u eat d flesh of d son of man and drink his blood u wil have no life in u' he then took bread and said 'this is my body' and of d wine 'this is my blood'. if u disagree take it up with Jesus

They ALL believe that THE POPE is VICARIVS FILII DEI, the VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD, which, in LATIN GEMETRIA is 666.
d pope isnt call vicarius filii dei, his title is vicarius christi, i.e vicar of christ.
Re: deleted by Geist(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
oaroloye:

Anyone who calls The Word of The Living God "TRASH," is "TRASH" themselves.

The Law of Yahweh God is that it is the Duty of His Servants to WARN those whose Sins have doomed them to die.

If you want to know the details of Roman Catholic Corruption, you need go no further than THE TWO BABYLONS: OR PAPAL WORSHIP PROVEN TO BE THE WORSHIP OF NIMROD AND HIS WIFE, by Reverend Alexander Hislop.

That has to be one of the driest books ever written- I have owned a copy for more than 30 years, but haven't read it yet. It is available online, of course, by people who want everyone to know The Truth about this ROGUE TERRORIST NATION that masquerades as a Religion of God.
The word of God is not trash. Rather it's your words that is trash. it has no business what's so ever to my earlier enquiry undecided

1 Like

Re: deleted by Ubenedictus(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Geist:
please am very open smiley
u almost got me, rev 11:19, 12:1.

note: it is only implied not explicit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / ⭐ Read Apostle Joshua Selman Written Messages & Articles Online (very Powerful) / Help!!!rat Eating Our Fingers And Toes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.