Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London (47099 Views)

Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Throwback Photo Of Nana And Femi Otedola / Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by Nnamdisblog(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2016
It's no longer news that Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote is a passionate Arsenal Fan and he has not given up his plans to Buy the London club so dear to his Heart.

Dangote was pictured with Billionaire Oil Magnate Femi Otedola on Wednesday at the Emirates during Arsenal - PSG Champions League game which ended 2-2.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/11/photo-of-aliko-dangote-and-femi-otedola-watching-arsenal-game-in-london.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by pimplucious: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2016
Lol

Edited:
And nobody told me this made fp. Being the FTC, let's put things in better perspective.

Pls someone should inform rep member and efcc to hang on a tad bit in shutting down mmm Ihave still not cash out. Like I promised b4 I won't do again after this. Tho My BP has reduced that's cos the clamor to shut down mmm has also toned down. God bless efcc and house of rep meember ijn amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by Akkord4gov: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2016
I don't trust blogger,this maynt be emirate stadium,no concrete evidence

NB,i'm not saying they can't afford it ooo.

Money is good,som1 asked me "which other thing is bad apart from lack of money",i said "lack of money"

Yes,i agree on the comments below that our billionaire should invest in our football club. Apart from the fact that our own league may end up competing with others in the world,it will also create a lot of job opportunities like young star like me.
I love my able body ooo,i can't come and join any naija club presently and end up injured without a proper health care or concern from the authority

I'm better than Messi and CR7 join together

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2016
Arsenal fan? ?? Then this man his set for unending heartbreaks!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by tolugar: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2016
it's like cold won kill the guy at the back.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2016
He should come and float his own FC down here in Nigeria like Ifeanyi Uba and stop forming this foreign club syndrome afterall na una spoil dis country. The onus lies on you guys to fix it. Arsenal our foot!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by odogwu2007(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2016
Imagine all this billionaires having a club in Nigeria? Our league will be superb. May they receive sense

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by EMMYLBANKS(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2016
[b][/b][quote author=odogwu2007 post=51351715]Imagine all this billionaires having a club in Nigeria? Our league will be superb. May they receive sense .na by force, when last did you watch any NPFL match

5 Likes

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by auntysimbiat(f): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2016
nice
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by ephi123(f): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2016
odogwu2007:
Imagine all this billionaires having a club in Nigeria? Our league will be superb. May they receive sense
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by casttlebarbz(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2016
A business meeting, maybe
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by passionate88: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2016
angry
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by wayne4loan: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by Mutuwa(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by jeeqaa7(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2016
cold wan kee the naija men ... hehhehe
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by adelumolo(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2016
He has the absolute right to choose where he invests his money. Stop bad belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by wassade: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by sod09(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2016
lol... if u succeed abeg send wenger away
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by mokoshalb(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2016
ugolance:
He should come and float his own FC down here in Nigeria like Ifeanyi Uba and stop forming this foreign club syndrome afterall na una spoil dis country. The onus lies on you guys to fix it. Arsenal our foot!!
you are right but business-wise you won't want to invest in 9ja now..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by paschal47(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2016
if only arsenal players knew that dangote was watching them they wouldn't have drawn that match
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by CXLVII: 10:04am On Nov 25, 2016
odogwu2007:

Thoughts of a poor man!

3 Likes

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by budusky05(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2016
mitcccchhh

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by twheeny(f): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2016
Kontunu
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by Ahmadgani(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2016
take over
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Lol... To those hoping that our billionaires will buy Nigerian clubs, let's be honest, when last did you go to the stadium to watch a local match? Nonsense. It is a crime to mention Ifeanyi Ubah with Dangote and Co. Dangote is a billionaire with a capital B in USD. Ifeanyi is a local champion billionaire in Naira.
I can't blame them for not showing interest in the NPFL when you hear news articles about Arsenal raking in £120m in revenue with £32m in profit and such. Now compare that with Kano pillars. Please stop rough play.

Nothing in life is given freely

8 Likes

Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by porshuch: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2016
See dangote's face, cold don kill am finish. Lol
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by XwhY(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2016
Moneys watching.
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by Arewa12: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2016
Issoke
Re: Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London by ukandi1(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2016
ugolance:

So on point bro..I agree with u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shoprite Ilorin Locks Doors As Crowd Stormed Their Store / How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp / Why I Broke My WEMA Alat ATM Card And Stopped Going Cashless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.