Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,349 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Do You Need Help Designing A Winning Resume/CV? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need Help Designing A Winning Resume/CV? (895 Views)

2019 Interview-winning Resume For Professionals / Simple Guide On How To Write A Winning Resume / 6 Tips For Writing A Winning Curriculum Vitae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Help Designing A Winning Resume/CV? by haykayjay(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2016
What makes you stand out among fellow job seekers is your Resume because that is what gives employers first impressions and details about you before interviewing you. Have you ever wondered why you don't get called for interviews?
Well it might be your CV isn't impressive enough.

A WINNING RESUME SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTE:

* should be simple and easy to read,

* it should explain you and what you have to offer.

* shouldn't be more than 2 pages

* mustn't contain any grammatical error

* and must be well outlined.

* and note your email should be strictly formal. (avoid emails like hot or sexy @email.com)

Are you bothered about preparing your resume, or do you need to update or modify the one you have at just a fee of 1,000naira.

Call 08151191348 to make known your interest.

Then

Send your Resume or your full details with prove of payment to:

haykayjay007@gmail.com

Your Resume will be delivered to your email within 24hours.

Powered by Haykayjay Ent
Re: Do You Need Help Designing A Winning Resume/CV? by apollo13(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thanks bro, pls are u on whatsapp? I will like u to send a copy of my CV to u for review, how do I make the payment? If u are on whatsapp send me ur number.Thank u.
Re: Do You Need Help Designing A Winning Resume/CV? by haykayjay(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
apollo13:
Thanks bro, pls are u on whatsapp? I will like u to send a copy of my CV to u for review, how do I make the payment? If u are on whatsapp send me ur number.Thank u.

Re: Do You Need Help Designing A Winning Resume/CV? by haykayjay(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
haykayjay:
What makes you stand out among fellow job seekers is your Resume because that is what gives employers first impressions and details about you before interviewing you. Have you ever wondered why you don't get called for interviews?
Well it might be your CV isn't impressive enough.

A WINNING RESUME SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTE:

* should be simple and easy to read,

* it should explain you and what you have to offer.

* shouldn't be more than 2 pages

* mustn't contain any grammatical error

* and must be well outlined.

* and note your email should be strictly formal. (avoid emails like hot or sexy @email.com)

Are you bothered about preparing your resume, or do you need to update or modify the one you have at just a fee of 1,000naira.

Call 08151191348 to make known your interest.

Then

Send your Resume or your full details with prove of payment to:

haykayjay007@gmail.com

Your Resume will be delivered to your email within 24hours.