Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Please - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please (12499 Views)

MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / MMM Has Frozen Accounts Once Again, Any Explanation To This? / Help! MMM- GH Amount Exceed Daily Maximum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please by paullove1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
I requested

1 Like

Re: Please by optional1(f): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Help oooooooooooooooo....

MMM don dey open their ynash small small....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please by Flexherbal(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmm !
This may scare some people....

1 Like

Re: Please by armadeo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Make i balance here awaiting the I told you so fellas

Niggas be like...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
First of all, don't panic. Try and contact your Guider immediately.. You will surely recover your cash provided you didn't break any rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please by Sleekbaby(f): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
You will get your money but the issue is, did you edit anything or change your password, if yes that's the cause of the moratorium, the way out is to write to support and tell them what you did and reason why you did so, you can as well call your guider to guide you on the necessary step to take. Your money is intact and still growing.

3 Likes

Re: Please by DLondonboiy: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
so you use your rent do mmm?

well, mmm wrote somewhere that you can lose all your money even if you keep all the rules..kpele my brother, oil no dey your head..

wetin everybody dey do since dey testify...e reach your turn,everything cast.....your village ppl get level sha

15 Likes

Re: Please by Erebeshe: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
paullove1:
I requested to provide help of 25,000 on saturday october 29th 2016 and it was well processed after I had paid in. Being my 1st time of investing, The whole amount came out 39,000 i.e inclusive of 30% + bonus for 1st comers. Fast forward to thursday november 24th 2016, I logged in and requested to get help i.e withdraw my money. After clicking the get help icon, it showed me that I should wait patiently, that my request was being processed. I logged out & log in again and clicked on the dashboard, yet the request was still processing without them(MMM) matching with anybody to pay me just yet. Since that thursday till today being 1st of december, my request to get help of #39,000 is still being processed without me being matched for anybody to pay me. As I'm writing this, I'm really confused. That money is actually meant to pay my house rent in school ( student of uniport, political & admin studies, final year). I've writen a report to MMM & they claim to be running an administrative security check. I've tried to cancel the request, still no way. People have told me that I'ld get back my money, but I'm worried cox it seems like all this is fruitless. Pls nairalanders, MMM gurus, help a fellow nairalander out, if anybody can help me, I owe such person #5,000. I assure you. How can I get my #39,000 back. Please. Cc Mynd44 Lalasticlala front page.. God bless. I WOULD HAVE ADDED SCREENSHOT FOR EVIDENCE BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I'M USING AN ASHA 210!!!!!
unfortunately i suspect u hv been placed under moratorium, of which sthn must hv prompted it
just write to support for them to facilitate the security check...but one thng I assure you is ur money is safe though it might tk a while

1 Like

Re: Please by feldido(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
You must have violated one of the rules...
Did u edit ur account during this period?
Did you change ur password?
Are you sharing the same bank account details with someone else?

2 Likes

Re: Please by Vintax(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
I knew this was a scam and unreliable system,my padi's 700k is still hanging there,run away from ponzi shits next time.

5 Likes

Re: Please by browniex: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Be patient,you will be matched,I requested for help 2 days ago and I got paid today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please by ckmayoca: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mumu, when u were breaking the rules u won't come and talk now that u r paying back u started shouting. U r have been placed on moratorium so u cant get matched until u write support and clear urself. I have been getting help for past 7month aand never been placed on moratorium. If u don't get ur signature right in the bank they won't pay u even with ur face infront of the cashier. Rule is rule don't break it.

11 Likes

Re: Please by passyhansome(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Take it to punch or vanguard.
Re: Please by paullove1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Erebeshe:

unfortunately i suspect u hv been placed under moratorium, of which sthn must hv prompted it
just write to support for them to facilitate the security check...but one thng I assure you is ur money is safe though it might tk a while
please what's moratorium and how long would it take before I get my money...will it excede this year?
Re: Please by paullove1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
feldido:
You must have violated one of the rules...
Did u edit ur account during this period?
Did you change ur password?
Are you sharing the same bank account details with someone else?
yeah bro...I'm using the same bank account details for another of my MMM account....but I know of other people who are doing the same thing and they haven't been blocked or whatever...
Re: Please by Gbengageorge: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
paullove1:
please what's moratorium and how long would it take before I get my money...will it excede this year?

Open MMM main site and talk to a consultant , they will speed up your complain to the support
Re: Please by Gbengageorge: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Vintax:
I knew this was a scam and unreliable system,my padi's 700k is still hanging there,run away from ponzi shits next time.

Oh that your friend wey i say make e borrow me money , wey talk say shishi e no get, huntooo.( I just dey joke oooo. grin grin grin grin) He will get his money, only that it might take from 2 - 4 weeks extra, he might probably be on moratorium. all he has to do is to check the procedure of writing to support on FAQ page of MMM, speak to consultants on MMM website, and scan his international passport or driving license to support and tell them that he is the one that did the change of his account. if he has screen shot of what he did , he can also add it. thats what i did and my account was unblocked

3 Likes

Re: Please by feldido(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
paullove1:
yeah bro...I'm using the same bank account details for another of my MMM account....but I know of other people who are doing the same thing and they haven't been blocked or whatever...

Its good you accepted that you deliberately violated a rule and came to a public forum like this to raise a false alarm. What do u think will be the response?

You must pay for the offense, you'll have to prove you identity by uploading a valid ID and you must forfeit one account.

7 Likes

Re: Please by feldido(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Vintax:

Keep calling it a scam while ur mates have enriched themselves

3 Likes

Re: Please by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Next time, learn to give the right information by starting with the first quote of yours.

No wonder you are still in school, small pikin.

paullove1:

paullove1:
I requested to provide help of 25,000 on saturday october 29th 2016 and it was well processed after I had paid in. Being my 1st time of investing, The whole amount came out 39,000 i.e inclusive of 30% + bonus for 1st comers. Fast forward to thursday november 24th 2016, I logged in and requested to get help i.e withdraw my money. After clicking the get help icon, it showed me that I should wait patiently, that my request was being processed. I logged out & log in again and clicked on the dashboard, yet the request was still processing without them(MMM) matching with anybody to pay me just yet. Since that thursday till today being 1st of december, my request to get help of #39,000 is still being processed without me being matched for anybody to pay me. As I'm writing this, I'm really confused. That money is actually meant to pay my house rent in school ( student of uniport, political & admin studies, final year). I've writen a report to MMM & they claim to be running an administrative security check. I've tried to cancel the request, still no way. People have told me that I'ld get back my money, but I'm worried cox it seems like all this is fruitless. Pls nairalanders, MMM gurus, help a fellow nairalander out, if anybody can help me, I owe such person #5,000. I assure you. How can I get my #39,000 back. Please. Cc Mynd44 Lalasticlala front page.. God bless. I WOULD HAVE ADDED SCREENSHOT FOR EVIDENCE BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I'M USING AN ASHA 210!!!!!

[size=13pt]You created this topic on the 21st of this month, this shows you are the scam and now it hits you bad.[/size]

paullove1:
Do you know that you can use one bank account number to open two(2) MMM (Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox) account. What I mean is this; if u have an account with U.B.A and ur account name is Goodluck Buhari and account name is 1234567891...you can use just that one account number and name to open two MMM account. They won't block you. Dnt be scared. But it shouldn't be more than two MMM accounts bcox once it exceeds two, they may possibly block you. I have an account with UBA and I'm using it to run Two(2) MMM account consecutively whilst providing and getting help from both and all the money from the 2 MMM accounts are paid into just that ONE(1) account number. You can give it a trial today. Remember this; MMM would surely close one day in Nigeria, but before it closes, atleast, you should have invested and gain something before it closes. Remember life itself is a risk "WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING" . Cc lal.asticlala and other mods, plz push it to front page!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please by episkopos(m): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Just 0 your mind paddy. sorry anyway
Re: Please by paullove1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
MMMHELPS:
Next time, learn to give the right information by starting with the first quote of yours.

You created this topic, this shows you are the scam and now it hits you bad.

doesn't it sound like you're obviously stupid...can't one make mistake...I'm still a child...I concur...Mr Adult...where has ur maturity landed you....swerve so that those who are matured in rational thinking would give me better advice.
Re: Please by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2016

paullove1:

paullove1:

[size=13pt]You created this topic on the 21st of this month, this shows you are the scam and now it hits you bad.[/size]

paullove1:
Do you know that you can use one bank account number to open two(2) MMM (Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox) account. What I mean is this; if u have an account with U.B.A and ur account name is Goodluck Buhari and account name is 1234567891...you can use just that one account number and name to open two MMM account. They won't block you. Dnt be scared. But it shouldn't be more than two MMM accounts bcox once it exceeds two, they may possibly block you. I have an account with UBA and I'm using it to run Two(2) MMM account consecutively whilst providing and getting help from both and all the money from the 2 MMM accounts are paid into just that ONE(1) account number. You can give it a trial today. Remember this; MMM would surely close one day in Nigeria, but before it closes, atleast, you should have invested and gain something before it closes. Remember life itself is a risk "WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING" . Cc lal.asticlala and other mods, plz push it to front page!!!

paullove1:
doesn't it sound like you're obviously stupid...can't one make mistake...I'm still a child...I concur...Mr Adult...where has ur maturity landed you....swerve so that those who are matured in rational thinking would give me better advice.
Re: Please by paullove1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
MMMHELPS:

You created this topic, this shows you are the scam and now it hits you bad.

doesn't it sound like you're obviously stupid...can't one make mistake...I'm still a child...I concur...Mr Adult...where has ur maturity landed you....swerve so that those who are matured in rational thinking would give me better advice. Mr Adult!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2016

paullove1:

paullove1:

paullove1:
paullove1:
doesn't it sound like you're obviously stupid...can't one make mistake...I'm still a child...I concur...Mr Adult...where has ur maturity landed you....swerve so that those who are matured in rational thinking would give me better advice. Mr Adult!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please by memski(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
mumu boy... u want to play smart and it has backfired.

2 Likes

Re: Please by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
[size=13pt]Don't mind him, check his stupid topic he created about how he would scam the scheme by creating its stupi.d 2 mmm accounts with one bank account detail of recent 21st of last month.

I SWEAR, YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR CHICKEN CHANGE RETURNED TO YOU, INSHA JESUS[/size]

memski:
mumu boy... u want to play smart and it has backfired.

NOW HE IS CRYING

10 Likes

Re: Please by paullove1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
feldido:

Its good you accepted that you deliberately violated a rule and came to a public forum like this to raise a false alarm. What do u think will be the response?

You must pay for the offense, you'll have to prove you identity by uploading a valid ID and you must forfeit one account.

bro I'll love to forfeit this particular account but the issue is, before I decide to forfeit it, will they unfreeze my money.
Re: Please by feldido(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
paullove1:
bro I'll love to forfeit this particular account but the issue is, before I decide to forfeit it, will they unfreeze my money.

Yes, no one loses money in MMM, but it might take some time
Re: Please by paullove1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
feldido:

Yes, no one loses money in MMM, but it might take some time
thanks a lot big bro for ur advice. U replied maturedly unlike others. I appreciate...God bless

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Made 1.1million Naira Within Two Months / Pls Advice Me, Where Can I Invest 200000 Naira. / US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.