Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. (1276 Views)

Who Else Received Invitee From Bon Industries LTD? / NBC Interview Invitee / Excellium Consulting, Who Else Got The Invitee And Where Is The Direction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. by Bekeey: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Below is the message between the job inviter and the invitee.

The useless fraud star that called their selves PSS LTD invited me for interview this evening as I got their text. I quickly replied him . check the messages below.
Re: Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. by Bekeey: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
INVITER MESSAGE:

engr job openings pls come 4 ur post letter to coy on 8th Dec. 11am. dress well come wit cv to proceed to Coy.tnx PSS LTD. Okota

INVITEE MESSAGE:

Pls enough of this fraud and useless message. As u fraud reach, u cannot recognize those u have defrauded their had earn money in the name of come 4 ur post letter to coy. what happened to the TRANSDISC u posted me to since February this year and u are inviting me for another post. Is only God that will George u all. Dont worry ur cups will soon full one day. Every day is a thief and one day is d owner. Criminals. One day u all will vomit every thing
Re: Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. by Greatzeus(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Some people could be heartless,making a living from other people' s mystery, I wonder how they sleep at night. The most surprising thing is that those who run this fraud could be Pastors and leaders in their church. Raising their hands on Sundays for his numerous blessings... May God forgive us all

1 Like

Re: Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. by Zirah: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bekeey:

INVITER MESSAGE:

engr job openings pls come 4 ur post letter to coy on 8th Dec. 11am. dress well come wit cv to proceed to Coy.tnx PSS LTD. Okota

INVITEE MESSAGE:

Pls enough of this fraud and useless message. As u fraud reach, u cannot recognize those u have defrauded their had earn money in the name of come 4 ur post letter to coy. what happened to the TRANSDISC u posted me to since February this year and u are inviting me for another post. Is only God that will George u all. Dont worry ur cups will soon full one day. Every day is a thief and one day is d owner. Criminals. One day u all will vomit every thing

This got me rolling on the floor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. by Tyviv(f): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Can't stop laughing grin
Re: Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. by Sandydayziz(f): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lolz... Dat guy's super angry, see vex o... All those incorrect words sha
Re: Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. by lollmaolol(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Awon GNLD MARKETER. They are like Trojan horse Virus.

I'm tired of their text messages, dunno how they got our numbers sad

As if that's not enough, After they send you text message, they still forward your CV to Mr. Ikemba. God us watching you.
Re: Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. by amicable09(f): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bekeey:

INVITER MESSAGE:

INVITEE MESSAGE:

Lolz.
This your reply na ogbonge o grin grin grin

Everyday is a thief indeed grin
One day is the owner cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. by Bekeey: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Behold the Inviter reply after the invitee sent him a warning message and the invitee second reply---

INVITER :

thanks if transerv disk didnot employ you that does not mean is a fraud.thst coy has record of engrs employed thru pss ltd b4 GOD whom u call.u re entitled for other openimgs.

INVITEE:

Why do u post me to nonentity and useless coy while u knew they cannot employ me. Now u invited me to come and give u money again for another posting. I am no more interested Idiot.
Thieves ( ndi Ori, Ole, Kparawu )
Re: Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. by Bekeey: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2016
amicable09:
Lolz. This your reply na ogbonge o grin grin grin
Everyday is a thief indeed grin One day is the owner cheesy
U wud't understand bro
Re: Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. by amicable09(f): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Bekeey:
U wud't understand bro
Lol.
At all. My understanding has failed me this time.

Bekeey:
Behold the Inviter reply after the invitee sent him a warning message and the invitee second reply---
INVITER :
thanks if transerv disk didnot employ you that does not mean is a fraud.thst coy has record of engrs employed thru pss ltd b4 GOD whom u call.u re entitled for other openimgs.
INVITEE:
Why do u post me to nonentity and useless coy while u knew they cannot employ me. Now u invited me to come and give u money again for another posting. I am no more interested Idiot.
Thieves ( ndi Ori, Ole, Kparawu )

But, what kind of company is this one? Don't they have work? How is it that they have enough time for all these useless banters? I'm sure they replied again after you sent them this reply.

And you sef, why did you pay money to some people to get you job? Na so you get money reach? How much did they collect from you?

See, things aren't done that way. If you must pay for any promised job, let it be after you've collected your letter of employment, the contract is signed and sealed, and you have a copy! That's still not all, then you receive an alert after month end. From your salary you can then pay whatever percentage you agreed upon from the beginning that you'll pay.

Don't pay another person any kobo when you never see work eye.
Re: Job Messages Between The Inviter And The Invitee This Evening. by Bekeey: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
At all. My understanding has failed me this time.

But, what kind of company is this one? Don't they have work? How is it that they have enough time for all these useless banters? I'm sure they replied again after you sent them this reply.

And you sef, why did you pay money to some people to get you job? Na so you get money reach? How much did they collect from you?

See, things aren't done that way. If you must pay for any promised job, let it be after you've collected your letter of employment, the contract is signed and sealed, and you have a copy! That's still not all, then you receive an alert after month end. From your salary you can then pay whatever percentage you agreed upon from the beginning that you'll pay.

Don't pay another person any kobo when you never see work eye.
They collected 4k frm me oo. excluding my T/fair and others oo

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Recruitment For Neighbourhood Safety Corp Member / Am Scare Of The Interview Invitation / Bovas Group Of Company Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.