Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Please Who Is A Sinner Between The Three? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Please Who Is A Sinner Between The Three? (935 Views)

How To Advise A Sinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is A Sinner Between The Three? by Yinkey6(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Who is a sinner among these three? 1 Someone who steal the Qur'an from Mosque to read at home? 2 Someone who steal money at home and give Fisabililah in Mosque? 3 Someone who steal Fisabililah in Mosque to give the poor and orphans?

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is A Sinner Between The Three? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
All are sinners.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Is A Sinner Between The Three? by dejt4u(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yinkey6:
Who is a sinner among these three?
1 Someone who steal the Qur'an from Mosque to read at home?
2 Someone who steal money at home and give Fisabililah in Mosque?
3 Someone who steal Fisabililah in Mosque to give the poor and orphans?
none

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is A Sinner Between The Three? by Empiree: 5:01am On Dec 27, 2016
The connotation STEAL makes ALL three(3) sinners.

When you STEAL it means taking something WITHOUT permission from rightful owner(s).

All 3 are guilty shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Is A Sinner Between The Three? by Ahmadgani(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
they are all thieves.

by the way, instead of stealing the Quran, why not just read it in the masjid?

if you really want to give fisabililah, why not sweep the mosque, utter good words and smile to a believer

why must you steal from Allah to help Allah's servants. you can engage in menial labour to help the needy or share your own food.

Allahu a'alam

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Is A Sinner Between The Three? by Empiree: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
More Reason Why They Are All Thieves

يروى أن اﻹمام أبا حنيفة رحمه الله مر في طريق فرأى رجلاً سرق تفاحة ثم تصدق بها.
_It was narrated that Imam Abu Haneefa once passed by a path where he had seen a man stealing an apple and thereafter giving it to charity._

فسأله أبو حنيفة :
_Abu Haneef asked him:_

لم سرقتها ؟! ظننتك جائعاً !

_"Why have you stolen it?! I thought you were hungry!_

فقال الرجل: لا يا هذا

_Then he said: *'No'*, Mr. Man_

(وهو لا يعرف أنه اﻹمام أبا حنيفة)
_(He never knew it was Abu Haneefa)_

*أنا أتاجر مع ربي ...*

_I'm (only) doing a trade with my Lord_

قال ابو حنيفة : كيف ذلك ؟!

_Abu Haneefa said: "How could that be?"_

قال الرجل : سرقتها فكتبت عليّ سيئة واحدة وتصدقت بها فكتب لي عشر حسنات

_I stole and a sin was written to me; then I gave charity of it and 10 rewards was given to me_

فبقي لي تسع حسنات
_So I have nine left_

فإذن، أنا كسبت تسع حسنات فأنا أتاجر مع ربي

_Thus, I've gained nine rewards. I'm trading with my Lord_

فقال له الإمام أبو حنيفة رحمه الله: أنت سرقت فكتبت عليك سيئة، لكنك تصدقت بها فلم يقبلها الله منك

_Abu Haneefa then said, you've stolen and you have your sin written; you did charity of it but Allah has NOT accepted it from you!_

لأن الله طيب لا يقبل إلا طيبا
_Because Allah is good, He accepts nothing but good_

فبقيت عليك سيئة واحدة

_Therefore your sin still remains on you_

فكم في زماننا من أمثال هذا الرجل

_(Imagine) how many of this man's calibre we would find in this our contemporary_☹

يفتي لنفسه اولغيره دون بينة

_Who passes verdicts for themselves or others wrongly_

ويجادل بالباطل وهو يظن أنه على الحق

_Then boast with falsehood (thereof) thinking he's right_

ويبني الحكم على نصٍ قرأه ربما ببعض الجهل دون أن يرجع ﻷهل العلم

_He establishes his folly based on the (unclear) text he read, probably from a person like himself without going to learn from the scholars_

عافانا الله واياكم من اتباع الهوى وطيب الله اعمالنا و اعمالكم

_May Allah guide us all from following our desire. May He purify our deeds_

ويومك سعيد ان شاء الله

Do have a blessed day cool

_Translated by Abdulwahab Karimous_

You can't go through haram to seduce halal cheesy

Some would want to quote this to justify money rituals, robbery and stealing, and then go to masjid to give sadaqa with it. The sin remains as it is rightly said here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Was Dazed when he was exposed / Pls I Will Like To Know. / Who Is The Revealer Of The Qur’an::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.