Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) (2616 Views)

Consultancy Service With Lion King / Ikenna351 *Ended* / More Peugeot Vehicles Original Parts For Sale – Ikenna351/lion King. / SALES ENDED. .......Household Items For Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Ikenna351(m): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
CONSULT WITH LION KING (2017)

2016 was very exciting for me, my loved ones, my Lions, my clients, etc. As I joyously enter 2017, I know with no doubt that it would not just be same exciting, but more.

Of course, 2016 passed with some contrasting experiences that gave me opportunities to choose what I want from the varieties. So I validate and bless every single one of them, for they all led to my expansion. So I am going into 2017 with undivided attention or focus to my choices out of the contrasting experiences had and wish you join me.

The 2017 Consult with Lion King is full with new packages, in addition with some of the exciting 2016 packages.

Below are things you get to enjoy for the 2017 subscription:

1. Lion King professional advice for your Lions/Peugeot cars malfunctions.

2. Lion King personal guidance on purchasing a problem-free Lion/Peugeot car(s).

3. Updates on where and how to get genuine Peugeot parts to you via your email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

4. Updates on locations of good Peugeot Auto Mechanics and Electricians to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

5. Updated tips on how to do checks, tests, troubleshoots or diagnosis on Peugeot cars to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

6. Updates on Peugeot cars maintenance tips to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

7. Share of exciting Peugeot news and exciting new Peugeot videos to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

8. Share of Peugeot cars soft copies Owners/user manuals and other available manuals to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

9. Share of daily inspirational words to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

10. Lion King solutions or soothing to problems bothering you.

11. Lion King teachings on how to become who you want to be, have what you want and be where you want to be.

12. And many more.

To enjoy all the listed above, all you need is subscribe for the service at the fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira), which is subject to change. It's an annual subscription, which starts on 1st of January 2017 and ends on 31st December 2017.

If you are interested to subscribe, contact Lion King on phone, WhatsApp:+2348095721703 or email: ikenna351@gmail.com

Life is meant to be fun and you deserve that: Happiness! All that remains are choices you make on how to have that and maintain it.

Ikenna, Lion King.

1 Like

Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
j
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hmmmm kingreign diportivo princetom1 it's live!
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by princetom1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by princetom1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
SmartChoices:
Hmmmm kingreign diportivo princetom1 it's live!

Tom, 2016 is good o, see ur name written up there along MENs
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Bizibi(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2017
I love the new set of Peugeot cars I'm seeing in abj,especially the 508
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Bizibi(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2017
I love the new generation of Peugeot cars I'm seeing in abj,especially the 508
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:45am On Jan 01, 2017
E be like say I go open consult with Gazzuzz grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Omo ise.ti yato
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by princetom1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Ikenna should sue u for

1) Patent infringement
2) Stole business idea
3) Breach of business ethic and 99 others. grin
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
princetom1:

Ikenna should sue u for
1) Patent infringement 2) Stole business idea 3) Breach of business ethic and 99 others. grin
na im go sue ik.....
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Ikenna351(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
I appreciate those that are subscribing. You won't remain the same you were before you subscribed. Just relax and experience your transformation to greater you and happy life for good.

Ikenna, Lion King.
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by vicadex07(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ikenna351:

2016 was very exciting for me, my loved ones, my Lions, my clients, etc. As I joyously enter 2017, I know with no doubt that it would not just be same exciting, but more.

Of course, 2016 passed with some contrasting experiences that gave me opportunities to choose what I want from the varieties. So I validate and bless every single one of them, for they all led to my expansion. So I am going into 2017 with undivided attention or focus to my choices out of the contrasting experiences had and wish you join me.

The 2017 Consult with Lion King is full with new packages, in addition with some of the exciting 2016 packages.

1. Lion King professional advice or solutions to your Lions/Peugeot cars malfunctions.

2. Lion King personal guidance on purchasing a problem-free Lion/Peugeot car(s).

3. Updates on where and how to get genuine Peugeot parts to you via your email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

4. Updates on locations of good Peugeot Auto Mechanics and Electricians to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

5. Updated tips on how to do checks, tests, troubleshoots or diagnosis on Peugeot cars to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

6. Updates on Peugeot cars maintenance tips to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

7. Share of exciting Peugeot news and exciting new Peugeot videos to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

8. Share of Peugeot cars soft copies Owners/user manuals and other available manuals to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

9. Share of daily inspirational words to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger, etc.

11. Lion King teachings on how to become who you want to be, have what you want and be where you want to be.

12. And many more.

To enjoy all the listed above, all you need is subscribe for the service at the fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira), which is subject to change. It's an annual subscription, which starts on 1st of January 2017 and ends on 31st December 2017.

If you are interested to subscribe, contact Lion King on phone, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger: +2348052811236, +2348095721703 or email: ikenna351@gmail.com

Life is meant to be fun and you deserve that: Happiness! All that remains are choices you make on how to have that and maintain it.

Ikenna, Lion King.

Where is your location... I will like to deal with you one on one
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Dr3dd: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2017
Please how much will it cost me to rewire my 406(I think its a d8, ew10) 98 model
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2017
Dr3dd:
Please how much will it cost me to rewire my 406(I think its a d8, ew10) 98 model

Ikenna351:

12. And many more.

To enjoy all the listed above, all you need is subscribe for the service at the fee of [b]N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira), which is subject to change. It's an annual subscription, which starts on 1st of January 2017 and ends on 31st December 2017.
[/b]
If you are interested to subscribe, contact Lion King on phone, WhatsApp, Telegram messenger: +2348052811236, +2348095721703 or email: ikenna351@gmail.com

Ikenna, Lion King.
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Kobicove(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
I'm considering buying a Peugeot 407 but I was made to understand that the car has a complicated electrical wiring system which could cause issues later...

Is this true?
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Ugojames(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hi guys pls I'm on the look out for a 206 or 307, pls will I be able to get either one of them for 400k?
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by searchng4love: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ugojames:
Hi guys pls I'm on the look out for a 206 or 307, pls will I be able to get either one of them for 400k?
olx
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by praxisnetworks: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikenna351:

12. And many more.

Ikenna, Lion King.
Cc

Egunmogaji
Nurey
Diportivo
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Cc

Egunmogaji
Nurey
Diportivo

Interesting.
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by omograndma(m): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Called you now, first it very much sounded like a Lady 2nd who ever picked was very clueless. Anyway my Grand Dad Just made me Happy by giving me his 79, 504. And I want to start work immediately.
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by segzyndpep(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Peugeot 407
Ew12 manual
Contact 07063896089
Ilorin
1m net
Add whatsapp for pictures
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by olumide4christ: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Greetings Oga Ikenna,

Some people say the Peugeot 407 (manual transmission) is better or less problematic than that with the automatic transmission. Is this true? If true, why if I may ask?

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by chukel(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2017
olumide4christ:
Greetings Oga Ikenna,

Some people say the Peugeot 407 (manual transmission) is better or less problematic than that with the automatic transmission. Is this true? If true, why if I may ask?

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
he will ignore you until he sees 10k alert from you.
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by kingreign(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2017
chukel:
20k grin
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by computerglobal(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2017
chukel:

grin grin
Re: Consult With Lion King-2017 (Ended) by Ikenna351(m): 6:26am On Jan 01, 2018
The 2017 Lion king Consultancy service has come to an end. To everyone that subscribed, i believe the service has equipped you with knowledge and information, among other things you benefitted from the service, enough to keep your lion in good condition and take it from there. I wish you the best.

Drive with pride!

Ikenna351, Lion King.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2010 Lexus Rx350 (in Benin City). Price: 7.850m (Fixed) / Tokunbo Toyota Highlander 2011 Accident Free, / Few Months Used 013 Acura MDX Available For Sale 7.7m Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.