Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Christian Singles Dating Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Christian Singles Dating Thread (12195 Views)

Christian Singles Chat And Dating / Kaduna Singles Dating And Hookup Zone / Meet Matured Christian Singles For Hookup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
At xtiandating, we ensure to protect your privacy - very very important to us.

Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by sayittome(m): 12:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Faith2583:
Aghedof6t18@gmail.com
where are u based in benin?
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 5:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Xtiandating gives you the opportunity to choose from your matches. Sign up today
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by willez55(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by Henycymama(f): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2017
enizisaac@gmail.com
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Henycymama:
enizisaac@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest in getting a match through our free dating platform. However, we have automated the matching system since it was becoming very cumbersome with the increasing number of requests. So, kindly go to www.xtiandating.com and update your profile with the necessary info such as your church denomination and your picture. This will increase your chances of being matched quickly.

Best regards.
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
willez55:
hi, am from ogun state, abeokuta. humble, honest n friendly. wil lik to meet a yoruba lady btw 28 - 30. ready for a serious relationship.
willez55@yahoo.com

Thanks for your interest in getting a match through our free dating platform. However, we have automated the matching system since it was becoming very cumbersome with the increasing number of requests. So, kindly go to www.xtiandating.com and update your profile with the necessary info such as your church denomination and your picture. This will increase your chances of being matched quickly.

Signing up is simple and fast. Our site is secured with SSL for secure browsing. Our service is absolutely free. But you must be a Christian.
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by Henycymama(f): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
xtiandating:

Thanks for your interest in getting a match through our free dating platform. However, we have automated the matching system since it was becoming very cumbersome with the increasing number of requests. So, kindly go to www.xtiandating.com and update your profile with the necessary info such as your church denomination and your picture. This will increase your chances of being matched quickly.

Best regards.

couldn't upload my image
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Henycymama:

couldn't upload my image
Was it an error you encountered? If yes, what is the error message? Hope the size of the image is not larger than 5mb. Could you try it again and get the clear message.

Best regards
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by muhammeds1st(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
I'm Adewande I reside in ilorin,I'm a easy going,honest,kind,trust worthy and no cheating type,I'm really in need of a serious woman who is ready for not just any relationship but a serious relationship who's gonna lead to marriage... 09038807438
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2017
Xtiandating is absolutely free but, strictly for Christians.
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2017
muhammeds1st:
I'm Adewande I reside in ilorin,I'm a easy going,honest,kind,trust worthy and no cheating type,I'm really in need of a serious woman who is ready for not just any relationship but a serious relationship who's gonna lead to marriage... 09038807438
Kindly sign up on our website. Thank you.
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by Lu2085: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2017
Lol...how's this going guys?
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lu2085:
Lol...how's this going guys?
You may want to test for yourself, if you are a Christian.
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wishing you all a great weekend.
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Many Christian singles out there on Xtiandating. Check my signature for the link. Absolutely free but strictly for Christians.
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by ephil83(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2017
+2349078832959
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by ephil83(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2017
Whatsapp number: +2349078832959
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by ademola964(m): 12:19am On Mar 15, 2017
Ademolaisrael99@yahoo.com

Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by ademola964(m): 1:11am On Mar 15, 2017
xtiandating:
2 Corinthians 6:14 reminds us of the importance of being bound together with believers. Genesis 2:24 tells us there is no greater binding experience than the commingling of two people into one, in this thing we call marriage. God knows the difficulty that comes with making two into one, and he encourages his children to be yoked together with someone with whom they can become fully one—physically, emotionally, and spiritually. We are holistic beings, and in order to truly connect, we must find someone with whom we can connect on every level.

Many Christian singles, even those considering pursuing relationships with people outside of the church, know this deep down. But waiting for love can be trying. It's easy to grow weary in waiting and attempt to jump into a relationship with someone that you may connect with physically and emotionally, but not spiritually—believing that this is as good as it gets and settling for less than best. For people who find themselves in this situation, it's important to remember the reason for the waiting.

It all starts with a date...

Yes, dating is the obvious precursor for marriage, because we ultimately marry one of the people we date. So, if you are a Christian or interested in dating and possibly settling down with a fellow Christian?

We are here for each other.

Kindly sign up at www.xtiandating.com

NB. Sorry, we are not a WhatsApp group and due to privacy, we are not exposing our contacts here, including yours. Just sign up and everything is taken care of. Xtiandating is simply a free Christians dating platform where matchmaking is done based on your preferences.

Cheers!

This is strictly for Christian singles who are ready for serious relationship with fellow Christians.

Have been trying to register but is not working
Pls help me out

My email ademolaisrael99@yahoo.com
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
This thread seems to be the most reliable and consistent thread.
M
30yrs
Single and looking for a serious relationship that will turn to a marriage as time goes on.
5C1B0D2D
I'm an Accountant
Please I need a lady/woman with good Sense of humor and good morals.
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2017
ademola964:

Have been trying to register but is not working
Pls help me out

My email ademolaisrael99@yahoo.com
We are sorry about your difficulties. Kindly send a mail to Xtian.dating@yandex.com

We need the following info -

Your name,
Gender,
Age,
Location,
Shortnote about yourself,
Short note about your preferred match,
Your church denomination.

Best regards.
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Classified60:
This thread seems to be the most reliable and consistent thread.
M
30yrs
Single and looking for a serious relationship that will turn to a marriage as time goes on.
5C1B0D2D
I'm an Accountant
Please I need a lady/woman with good Sense of humor and good morals.

Thank you for your interest on our platform. Kindly send us a mail with the following info:

Your name,
Gender,
Age,
Location,

Send to xtian.dating@yandex.com
Or simply sign up on the platform. Check my signature for the link. Www dot Xtiandating dot com

Best regards.
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Some features in our platform. Sign up to get a feel. Strictly for Christians.

Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by scientistsVicky(f): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Josephchidinma50@gmail.com
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2017
scientistsVicky:
Josephchidinma50@gmail.com
Thank you for your interest on our platform.

Simply sign up on the platform. Check my signature for the link. Www dot Xtiandating dot com
Or Kindly send us a mail with the following info:

Your name,
Gender,
Age,
Location,

Send to xtian.dating@yandex.com

Best regards.
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
We are happy to announce to you that interesting features have been added to our wonderful dating platform. These are the blog and gift features.
1. Gifts

We have decided to make it fun for users to express interest in each other and engage in social interaction by sending virtual graphic gifts to each other. The love and care should begin here then, you can easily take it out in reality.

The gifts are organized in categories - romantic, non romantic and birthday gifts. To make it easier to browse and to select.

Users may choose if they would like your name and message to be shown only to the recipient or if you would like everyone to see it.

To send a gift to a person, ensure you are on the person's profile. Click on the "send gift" link and the rest is easy.

2. Blogs

Yeah! Everyone can blog. Everyone can write. Write about anything relationship, Xtiandating, ask questions of any kind and be hopeful to get answers from other esteemed users.

You can also leave comments, as well as rate or like blogs, or share them in Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Here, everyone has become a blogger... Users have full control over their blogs privacy to determine who can view and who can comment on them.

Users can also report blogs to administrators to help you spot and take down inappropriate content or spam quickly and efficiently.

1 Like

Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
We are happy working for you.

Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by olajosy: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hi, nice meeting u. I'm Joseph...... Are u still
single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if
u need a serious and honest relationship that will leads to marriage. My whatsApp number is 07032059260. You can also call 08029517070. Pls get back to me asap if u are ready to bear my surname.
Re: Christian Singles Dating Thread by xtiandating: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
olajosy:
Hi, nice meeting u. I'm Joseph...... Are u still
single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if
u need a serious and honest relationship that will leads to marriage. My whatsApp number is 07032059260. You can also call 08029517070. Pls get back to me asap if u are ready to bear my surname.
I'd you are a Christian, why not sign up and get matched with ready Christian single ladies. Follow the link on my signature or go to xtiandating dot com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp Match Making (men And Women) / How To Approach A Lady You Don’t Know In A Public Place Without The Risk Of Bein / I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.