Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Nokia 6 took one minute to sell out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Nokia 6 took one minute to sell out (1855 Views)

The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. / The Nokia 6: Price And Full Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nokia 6 took one minute to sell out by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
The news trending out there is certainly the story of the Nokia 6 selling out in stock imagine that being the story of a company that has been idle for quite a while.
http://thetechlicense.com/2017/01/20/nokia-6-took-one-minute-sell/

1 Like

Re: The Nokia 6 took one minute to sell out by opeyehmmy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nokia Edge is the first to come with that. To be launched in April.
Re: The Nokia 6 took one minute to sell out by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
opeyehmmy:
Nokia Edge is the first to come with that. To be launched in April.
Give me more info!
Re: The Nokia 6 took one minute to sell out by PAQ(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2017
Certainly nota good news, cause if ur phone hangs or bootloops how do you restart it? If ur on a call and volume needs 2 b turned down a little bit how do you do that without buttons? All android phones have bootloader modes, fastboot modes and adb which require you to press the volume buttons and power button when turning it on to enter, without physical buttons how do we do that? Those buttons are important for other things not just volume and turning it on or off!

Phone manufactures can be really annoying, first they took away infra-red, then removable batteries, then SD cards. Now head phone jacks are going, then this!

1 Like

Re: The Nokia 6 took one minute to sell out by Elthugnificent(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2017
PAQ:
Certainly nota good news, cause if ur phone hangs or bootloops how do you restart it? If ur on a call and volume needs 2 b turned down a little bit how do you do that without buttons? All android phones have bootloader modes, fastboot modes and adb which require you to press the volume buttons and power button when turning it on to enter, without physical buttons how do we do that? Those buttons are important for other things not just volume and turning it on or off!

Phone manufactures can be really annoying, first they took away infra-red, then removable batteries, then SD cards. Now head phone jacks are going, then this!
Dude I am sure they most have thought of all these things before coming up with such.

I don't get it, you are angry that infra_red, removable and SD card has been replace with a better and more advance technology?

Dude! You are definitely allergic to good idea and advancement.

1 Like

Re: The Nokia 6 took one minute to sell out by PAQ(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2017
Elthugnificent:

Dude I am sure they most have thought of all these things before coming up with such.

I don't get it, you are angry that infra_red, removable and SD card has been replace with a better and more advance technology?

Pls enlighten me on what good technology replaced infra red that made my phone a true smartphone that could control all my devices at home with ease, what good technology replaced an SD card, dont call cloud storage a better replacement. What advanced technology replaced my removable battery Is it the ever shrinking non removable batteries we now have? I am not against good ideas but replace or keep the once doing what dey do best. Tell me what has really been the useful good advancements in mobile phones that truely make sense? Pls dont insult my intelligence this morning like a true Nairalander u r, i tot i was relating to a better pikin

1 Like

Re: The Nokia 6 took one minute to sell out by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2017
PAQ:

You know we got to advance technologically?
Re: The Nokia 6 took one minute to sell out by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2017
Elthugnificent:

He doesn't want to let go just like someone still using a cathode ray TV.
Re: The Nokia 6 took one minute to sell out by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 11, 2017
How about the touch screen for everything?
Re: The Nokia 6 took one minute to sell out by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2017
The news trending out there is certainly the story of the Nokia 6 selling out in stock imagine that being the story of a company that has been idle for quite a while.
http://thetechlicense.com/2017/01/20/nokia-6-took-one-minute-sell/

(1) (Reply)

I Just Bought A New Phone Which Has Lenovo Written At The Front And / Deleted / I Want Samsung Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.