Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (62197 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by misspicy(f): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,it's all for the fun of it.
Of course.
Have a great day smiley
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2017
misspicy:
Of course.
Have a great day smiley

You too,thanks.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ButterFrost212(f): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
It's still the same. How will the organisers know if one is student or if one isn't?

There are ways to forge student ID cards, admission letters etc.

I feel it's a long shot asking them to contest when in fact they're not even qualified to contest in the first place.

The screening should have been done before the contest starts. Many will raise dust if they win and their prizes are denied them on the basis of whatever their corrupt mind can contort.
I understand where you're coming from and you have a point, but I also still stand by the fact that people should be disciplined and do what is right. That's simply what I'm saying. If you're not eligible, it's been stated, don't bother.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2017
ButterFrost212:

I understand where you're coming from and you have a point, but I also still stand by the fact that people should be disciplined and do what is right. That's simply what I'm saying. If you're not eligible, it's been stated, don't bother.
Really? Do you live in Nigeria? Cos if you do, you wouldn't be having that belief.

I'm sure you don't know or haven't noticed that whenever money is involved, people tend to lie, cheat and deceive just to take a piece of it.

I've seen this one time too many in Nigeria, even here in Nairaland also.

PS: You sound like an idealist, are you?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nelsizzy(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
Really? Do you live in Nigeria? Cos if you do, you wouldn't be having that belief.

I'm sure you don't know or haven't noticed that whenever money is involved, people tend to lie, cheat and deceive just to take a piece of it.

Bro, i think you are being too critical in your judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by TaiwoChris(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2017
There seems to be a free slot......guess u cud slot my name! cheesy cheesy......i'll be in my finals next year...
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SamJed(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2017
xfire:
This space is reserved for the winner
hello sir...i inputed my details as asked in the other thread but i didnt see any shortlisting email...i have rechecked and my email is correct...please look into it...it is on page 9 of the other thread
Modified...i have seen where u listed those shortlisted...no problem again
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Timelezz: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2017
Imithea:

Le.zz.
If you can't smell my aftershave from a single detractor, then you can't recognise my kiss when I blindfold you for adventure.

@SalomonKane, don't leave the ladies confused.

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Bro, i think you are being too critical in your judgement.
How? Please elucidate.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2017
Timelezz:
If you can't smell my aftershave from a single detractor, then you can't recognise my kiss when I blindfold you for adventure.

@SalomonKane_, don't leave the ladies confused.
Em, is nice to leave 'em guessing. Makes the chase fun and fulfilling. grin
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Timelezz: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
Em, is nice to leave 'em guessing. Makes the chase fun and fulfilling. grin
Nope, not fun.

1) not denying it can get you banned for rule 19 especially if you have a mod on your trail.

2) All battles/well wishes most never be misconstrued on identity obscurity
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2017
Timelezz:
Nope, not fun.

1) not denying it can get you banned for rule 19 especially if you have a mod on your trail.

2) All battles/well wishes most never be misconstrued on identity obscurity
Remember, "silence is golden" that's why I didn't reply her mention. In other words, I hear no evil, I speak no evil. Beside, banning isn't new to me. Its like a shadow now. grin
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Timelezz: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
Remember, "silence is golden" that's why I didn't reply her mention. In other words, I hear no evil, I speak no evil. Beside, banning isn't new to me. Its like a shadow now. grin
Silence here is often accepted as an implicit admission of guilt especially on matters of alternates.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nelsizzy(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
How? Please elucidate.
You are making a point seem like a fact. Let the competition end first b4 u start bringing up this kind of issue.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2017
misspicy:
God bless the organizers.
Let's grab it jawe,I will come first and you second tonguetonguecheesy Hope Edipee will come cheer you up wink
Amen o...
What if I come first and you second?wink
Of course,he'll...grin
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2017
Nelsizzy:
You are making a point seem like a fact. Let the competition end first b4 u start bringing up this kind of issue.
On the contrary, it will be better if the issue is addressed before the competition starts.

There are lope holes in the rules, and peeps always exploit loopholes. Never forget, it is human nature to exploit any given opportunity, especially if the people involved are non the wiser.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2017
Timelezz:
Silence here is often accepted as an implicit admission of guilt especially on matters of alternates.
Yea I understand. Those who accept silence as such are those who find it hard to task their brain.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Timelezz: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
Yea I understand. Those who accept silence as such are those who find it hard to task their brain.

...well...
So it is interesting we have over 280 contestants in the quiz competition. I am surprised only a handful of Romancelanders I could find here.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2017
Timelezz:

...well...
So it is interesting we have over 280 contestants in the quiz competition. I am surprised only a handful of Romancelanders I could find here.
Well, I'm not surprised. It's a cinch many romancelanders are married to dull and dumb, well another set of many love to make love to stealing, lying, cheating and plagiarising.

Have you seen the rules of this contest? Don't you think it's easy for one to thwart it?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Timelezz: 11:06am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
Well, I'm not surprised. It's a cinch many romancelanders are married to dull and dumb, well another set of many love to make love to stealing, lying, cheating and plagiarising.

Have you seen the rules of this contest? Don't you think it's easy for one to thwart it?
Every online contest is often porous and never foolproof.

They should carry on by all means. The idea is brilliant.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2017
Timelezz:
Every online contest is often porous and never foolproof.
Just like UTME. Then again we'll never stop hearing, "server is down" or "No Light". grin cheesy

They should carry on by all means. The idea is brilliant.
Okey dokey.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by HankzBae(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2017
I've not seen any mail on my email tho
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DemiGoddess(f): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2017
Timelezz:

@SalomonKane, don't leave the ladies confused.
That's MUVA I know.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2017
DemiGoddess:

That's MU. VA I know.
I'm not him. Good lord please, don't do that.
sad
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Timelezz: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2017
DemiGoddess:

That's M.UVA I know.
Not. He's in the list of your followership though.

Are you partaking in the quiz?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DemiGoddess(f): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
sad
I'm a wee bit confused at this point. undecided

What's your main moniker?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Timelezz: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
sad
Talking about a vehement denial. grin cheesy grin

That's the way to go about it.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DemiGoddess(f): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2017
Timelezz:
Not. He's in the list of your followership though.

Are you partaking in the quiz?

Nope, still trying to get my groove on.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2017
DemiGoddess:

I'm a wee bit confused at this point. undecided

What's your main moniker?
Oh my gosh. So you've forgotten the lewd poet who script sex poems like Wole Soyinka script good prose? cry sad
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ButterFrost212(f): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:

Lol, Ofcos I live in Nigeria and I know how things work when it comes to money, it's just sad that it should be that way. I just feel somethings should not be compromised regardless of what is involved, does that make me an idealist? Oh well!
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DemiGoddess(f): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2017
SalomonKane:
Oh my gosh. So you're forgotten the lewd poet who script sex poems like Wole Soyinka script good prose? cry sad
Joe!!!
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Timelezz: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2017
DemiGoddess:

Nope, still trying to get my groove on.
Oh, it's been a long time. Hope things are shaping up nicely for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] / I Regretted Going To University / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.