Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigerians Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently on an hotcake domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerians Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently on an hotcake domain (713 Views)

Blogger And Advisers, I Need Your Help Urgently On My Ad / Need Help Urgently On Hosting My Site On Starhost / Need Content Writers Urgently On Freelancers Basis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently on an hotcake domain by Bayonle10: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2017
I need info on how to get domain as fast as possible
Re: Nigerians Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently on an hotcake domain by yomalex(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2017
Bayonle10:
I need info on how to get domain as fast as possible,For heavens sake .
I ve got this brand name that i'm sure its an hot cake that its even worth $200,000 because its still available on godaddy (the brand's name with .com has not been registered,imagine) and i ve got like 10 again just because i'm unique.
I'm dreaming big ooooo .
I dont know why i'm feeling like there is someone out there working on getting the domain.
then buy quick from namecheap or namesilo i don't trust godaddy for that kind thing
Re: Nigerians Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently on an hotcake domain by Bayonle10: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2017
yomalex:
then buy quick from namecheap or namesilo i don't trust godaddy for that kind thing
but i think godaddy is the number one in the business .pls what do you think godaddy might do ?
I saw an advert of the domain at $50,000 of the ex-owner but its available now .
Re: Nigerians Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently on an hotcake domain by yomalex(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Bayonle10:
but i think godaddy is the number one in the business . pls what do you think godaddy might do ?
I saw an advert of the domain at $50,000 of the ex-owner but its available now .
Steal it
Re: Nigerians Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently on an hotcake domain by betahost247(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Bayonle10:
I need info on how to get domain as fast as possible,For heavens sake .
I ve got this brand name that i'm sure its an hot cake that its even worth $200,000 because its still available on godaddy (the brand's name with .com has not been registered,imagine) and i ve got like 10 again just because i'm unique.
I'm dreaming big ooooo .
I dont know why i'm feeling like there is someone out there working on getting the domain.

Hello,

Purchase Your Cheap Domain Name

Most business owners think that buying an expensive domain name guarantees traffic and recognition of their site. However, it is easy to get a cheap domain name that is equally reliable; especially when you choose Beta Host Limited as your registrar. Before registering a cheap domain name, it is necessary to choose the name of your domain. That is the most crucial step. Once you have done so, you can use the search tools (like the domain check) (https://www.betahost247.com/billing/domainchecker.php) to help you check, if your domain name is available or if it is already in use. In case all your preferred names are already reserved, you can choose a completely new one or try another domain extension. There are different ways in order to get a domain. You can register the domain name directly or you choose a webhosting package from Beta Host Limited.

Visit us @ http://www.betahost247.com

We offer cheap domain name in Nigeria at Cheaper Rate thank other Hosting Company Provider.
Re: Nigerians Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently on an hotcake domain by Bayonle10: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
@ betahost247 if i'm buying from you will i be able to sell big on flippa ? And will it be easy to transfer ownership within few day of purchase ?
Do i really need hosting to sell big or to add value ?
This brand name is so rich and has high numbers in google page ranking
Re: Nigerians Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently on an hotcake domain by betahost247(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bayonle10:
@ betahost247 if i'm buying from you will i be able to sell big on flippa ? And will it be easy to transfer ownership within few day of purchase ?
Do i really need hosting to sell big or to add value ?
This brand name is so rich and has high numbers in google page ranking

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our services.

Yes, If you buy from us, You can sell it on https://flippa.com/sell-domains.

It will be easy to transfer the domain to ownership within 5days Maximum.

Also a Hosting is require to display the Sells Advert.

All our domain names comes with:

Free: 50 URL Forwarding
Free: Subdomains URL Forwarding
Free: Catch-all URL Forwarding
Free: Geographic URL Forwarding
Free: 100 Email Forwarding
Free: Subdomain Email Forwarding
Free: Catch-all Email Forwarding
Free: internet domain name PUSH
Free: internet domain name parking
Free: Realtime internet domain name contact/registrant update
Free: DNS Server list update
Free: DNS Management
Total control of your domain names

You are free to host your website wherever you like and to transfer your internet domains without restrictions whenever you like!(in accordance with Registry rules).

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Limited Sales/Support Team
Re: Nigerians Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently on an hotcake domain by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
LekkiHost provides you with an excellent web hosting platform that suits every need.Affordable hosting plans as low as 5k/year with free domain. our shared hosting plans come with the following features:
#up to 50GB disk space
# up to 350GB Bandwidth
# Free domains
#1-clickhttp://www.nairaland.com/3568347/nigerians-pls-need-advice-urgently Wordpress Installation
# Free Hosting Account Transfer
# Full-featured control panel
# PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails
# 99.9% up time guarantee

Our technical support team are available 24/7.Contact us via our website https://www.lekkihost.com/hosting.html?pageid=sharedhosting or call 09081177716 to get more details.

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide The Fact That Your Site Is Running On Wordpress / Pls I Need A Web Developer / Naija forum site for females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.