Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) (20698 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by obiremy: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Star actor/politician Desmond Elliot has donated Keke to members of his constituents as part of his empowerment programme.The Keke was donated to some of the elderly people in Surulere.

Kudos to him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/desmond-elliot-donates-keke-to-elderly.html

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by obiremy: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2017
God bless him!

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2017
Dear Desmond,
Some of us here on nairaland need the keke too..
We will be waiting to hear /hearing from you ..

Yours in Nigeria,
Signature
Nikkypearl.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by softwerk(f): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2017
The truth is not to be too greedy. GhW guarantees only 30per cent per month.

It's more organised, no multiple accounts because you upload a passport. Support always on hand to help.

You know exactly when to asked to pay your pledge and no mis-matching!

No complaints!!!

I have so far Ghed 4times and currently investing only my profit (No greed)

Check my personal message for my link and Whatsapp number!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Na only one Keke e donate? half bread is better than none so God bless him

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by jeffizy(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2017
Way to go bro. Alleviating poverty should be the purview of politicians.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2017

Keke to the elderly; Wetin dem elders wan carry Keke do?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2017
angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Mtcheeeww!

So Na This One Keke Wey I dey See For Here Kari All these Hype?

Abegi, NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT! shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2017
They are donating Keke now ooo....na dem go ban the Keke again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by room089: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Sai Dessy!
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by Deon28(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Others to follow his step pls not been selfish.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2017
obiremy:
God bless him!
good for them
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2017
Wtf is Keke to the improvement of lives?
Misplace priority.Give her the cash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by obembet(f): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:

Keke to the elderly; Wetin dem elders wan carry Keke do?

Appreciation is application for more

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by Wuuworld(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2017
So Because say no be your father plant am now,u want make them commot am in Jesus name abi

Some Nigerians shaaa...

#LUCKYSALISU

#If you understand what i mean,hit like button...
Na people wey dey chop enough onions go see am
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Ordinary 2 Keke make him you dey send go social media.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2017
With keke, issokay
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2017
shey na only one person dey his constituency?
This guy stewpid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2017
okay....dat's commendable
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by kaluchuks(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Desmond idiot

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by crazygod(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Are there old peoples home in Nigeria?
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2017
grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by mikeloj: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2017
This pays
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by angeltolly(f): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Hon Olusola Desmond Elliot (ODE) I am seeing only one keke snapped from different sides and angles..... Is it just one for the whole Constituency or its something like Constituency Bus Keke to transport people free of charge

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Mtcheeeww!

So Na This One Keke Wey I dey See For Here Kari All these Hype?

Abegi, NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT! shocked

Na wetin you wan carry keke do. Fine geh like you.

Never underestimate ladies, you fit cross leg they collect deliver daily. grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by femi4: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
Dear Desmond,
Some of us here on nairaland need the keke too..
We will be waiting to hear /hearing from you ..

Yours in Nigeria,
Signature
Nikkypearl.

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2017
When he was in Nollywood, he was Desmond Elliot. Now him con change to Olusola Elliot.
If u like change to Oduduwa Elliot, we knw your type! Politicians!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2017
Educated people sometimes amaze me how is this going to help anyone apart from the people in India. Educated illiterate at his best. Please save your money next time this is not helping them abeg.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by Youngdream1: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2017
I hope the same people won't put a ban on Keke nap tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by Thedruggist: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2017
That's my man
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Keke To The Elderly In Surulere (Photos) by lilfreezy: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2017
All of them go ride one keke undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) / Stephanie Okereke Linus Wows In New Pictures / Charlyboy's Phone Number For Marriage Counselling Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.