Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

News 4 Sitp1 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / News 4 Sitp1 (2188 Views)

Heard Of Sitp1(srd)medicals, True? / Sitp1 Training Kicks Off / Sitp1 Has Anybody Been Called! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News 4 Sitp1 by abboy: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2007
i just read through some text members wrote concerning medical test and , u kno people can say so many things.however just 2 keep u updated,for the SITP1 who wrote the test 2006,i may b plsd 2 imform u that your bongalos has been renovated and fixed waiting 4 u.from the info i got,u ought 2 have commenced the training jan 2007 bt i guess the reason 4 the delay could b due 2 logistics.in case u dont kno sitp1 is direct employment on training, so u are staff from day 1 of yr training & u kno this takes a lot of logistics and processing.but i assure u nobody will take ur place,at least i kno SPDC better.it is not business as usual.no man no man.i knew no body when i was called.if God wills it ,it will b.if u listen 2 what people say u will b discouraged.b prayerful 4 with God nothing is impossible.feel free 2 text me,whenever i'm available i'll reply ur mails. bye abboy
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by oyeabey(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2007
Thanks Bobby for the news on SITP,Please how do i get your number if i want to sms you.I am a nairalander.Thanks.
GODWIN
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by oyeabey(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2007
Sorry Abboy,my number is 08024468515.Thanks.
GODWIN
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by abboy: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2007
godwin gd morning,i would have loved 2 give u my number bt as u can see d info i give u is highly confidencial.i only chose 2 disclose it 2 all my fans out there.i cannot give u my real name,number or what have u,as this may be implicative.however u can always write 2 me. and i will always keep u informed as best as i can.thank u
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by dappy777(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2007
Hi Abboy,

Please do you have any idea whether Shell has contacted all the people who are to resume with the SITP 1 program?

Thanks
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by morakinyo: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2007
Abboy,
Could you please help me?I would like to know where and when I can get the SITP form.Are there any forms at all? If 'yes', where and how can I get them.
Kindly, assist cos I'm already through with my service year and would love to try out the SITP exam.
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by morakinyo: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2007
Abboy,
Could you please help me?I would like to know where and when I can get the SITP form.Are there any forms at all? If 'yes', where and how can I get them.
Kindly, assist cos I'm already through with my service year and would love to try out the SITP exam.
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by akynojo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2007
mr abboy, please which of us r they preparing for?? those that ve done medicals or still awaiting medicals??
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by abboy: 12:20am On Jan 18, 2007
hi akynojo, sipt1 will not start until all protocols are observed.some will never start b4 others because this programme is organised and well planned 2 commence & finish appropriately.u even know when u finish from d start.so dont panic,though d appartments 4 all trainees are set,the programme however will not commence until all who met d criteria are attendd to.so if some has gone 4 medicals orr not is not an issue here.d most important thing is that all who have been considered will start all at once.this is the reason 4 the delay till now.
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by abboy: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2007
hi dappy,well i am not in d recruit team however i kno that the recruitment process is still on progrss.i do not kno how many has scaled through and how many are left, but i promise 2 keep u posted whenever d program commences.i wish u luck.
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by abboy: 12:29am On Jan 18, 2007
hi morakiyo,dont worry i promise 2 send u or rather nairaland, the shell advert 4 sitp1 and any other inhouse advert if it comes up.thanks
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2007
Good day, I just saw your posting concerning the SITP1 program. Please for those of us from Bayelsa, we were told to wait that they will contact us later. Actually I am one of those from bayelsa who did the first interview, Oct 2006. Is there any hope for us?. I have not yet been contacted.
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by morakinyo: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2007
Abboy,
Thanks a lot.I should be very grateful to you.
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by morakinyo: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2007
Abboy,
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by morakinyo: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2007
Abboy,
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by akynojo(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2007
mr. abboy and others concerned, ve eventually been called for medicals nxt week. wot should i expect? anything special again?
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by blinx4real(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2007
@ akynojo: Congrats then, that means you are in.

@ abboy: Any ideas on possible kickoff date for the program? - Feb? Mar? or Apr?
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by bakoko2007(m): 1:54am On Jan 25, 2007
i am also extremely grateful to abboy. you have just calmed all my anxieties. please could you let me in on the programme? how long does it take?what are the challenges? is it a tedious training? how much of practical experiences, if there are? what are the secrets of excelling well at the training?how are the postings eventually done?where is the training venue? i guess i have too many questions. you can imagine considering the fact that ive been for medicals since september, 2006. i be thinking.
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by akynojo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2007
hi. mr abboy or anyone, any idea of when the programme is actually starting
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by etuwoma(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2007
pls when do they start applying for SITP 1 for 2007?
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by abboy: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2007
hi bakoko,sipt1 is really intensive as the name goes but i know u will not fail.nobody actually fails because it is strictly team work.it is a one yr program with various disciplines like production operations,instrumentation,mechanical,well engineerig,etc and your postins come about a week after graduation,some to SNEPCO,some to SPDC warri or portharcourt, to flow stations, to swarmps,etc but so many would love 2 work in SNEPCO as they have one of the largest FPSO and modern tech.u dont need extra materials, as everything will be given you.there is all a well equipped library 4 further reading and your past experience may be of just little help.the instructor are mostly white expatriates and leaves no stone onturned.relax and pray,u are about 2 enter a changed world if u scale through the interview because ur life will b changed 4 good.i dont want to talk about the allowance because it is really big,really big even as a trainee.there is a weekly assessment(test)so u must be up and serious despite all these.it is a good way of starting life. thats all i have 2 say. bye
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by bakoko2007(m): 1:53am On Jan 28, 2007
hi abboy, thank you for your information. it couln't have been well explained.i hope they will call us soon to commence training. men, i cant wait. you said the pay could be staggering, Amen o.
thanks once again and i wish you best.
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by bakoko2007(m): 1:58am On Jan 28, 2007
@akynojo, i believe your medicals was okay.there are no big deals in medicals as you must have observed.welcome to the club. please accept my congratulations.
Re: News 4 Sitp1 by KDB(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2008
@abboy

hmm, been a while since anyone posted anythin in this thread, hope i can still get some sort of reply, lol, anyways i've just been admitted into the SITP1 batch for 2007, following your add on our bongalos been renovated n stuff, does that mean its now self-contained?? cos i know the previous batches (if am correct) shared bathrooms n toilets?? pls help me out,

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In An International Firm - Lagos / Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out / Can You Represent Your State Of Residence In This Poultry Income Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.