Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Difference Between Administrative Approval & Fast Track Processes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Difference Between Administrative Approval & Fast Track Processes (1481 Views)

2020 CBN Loan Fast Track For Covid 19 Fund / Happy World Meal Gate FAST TRACK / Swiss Golden Fast Track Rockssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Administrative Approval & Fast Track Processes by abikun(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
The process of registering regulatory products with NAFDAC usually takes a period of 3months or more depending on the product. Thus many manufacturers are discouraged to register their products. In light of this, NAFDAC introduced two processes to enable able and willing producers to register their products and obtain the registration number as soon as possible.
The two processes are: Administrative Approval and Fast Track.
Administrative Approval: the process involves submitting all the necessary documents as required by NAFDAC and make the official payment. Then you can apply for the administrative approval which attracts a fee of N120,000:00 plus a VAT of 5% i.e. N6,000:00 (Totaling N126,000:00). After this, the number will be allocated for the product and you can start producing and selling with the number.
Fast Track: this does not attracts any major fee except little amount for processing. However, you can only apply for it in case you need to print your label overseas and as such you will like to print NAFDAC number on the label. Contrary to administrative approval, you can’t use the fast track number for producing and selling until the normal processes of registration is completed. Fast track initially can be issued as soon as you applied for it, but now it is issued after inspection of the company’s production facilities by NAFDAC officials.
Re: Difference Between Administrative Approval & Fast Track Processes by tblackE61(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bro pls kindly drop ur digit let's talk or better call or what's app mW on this 07038448164. Really wanna know how this work
Re: Difference Between Administrative Approval & Fast Track Processes by fagbohun4j(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2020
Bro please, can we chat on whatsapp if possible? I really want to know about pure water production because I want to go into the business.... Here is my email if you dont mind sending me the details of the business please: fagbohun4jesus116@gmail.com
Re: Difference Between Administrative Approval & Fast Track Processes by abikun(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2022
2 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TRADEMARK CERTIFICATE
Many people only obtain trademark acknowledgment and acceptance copy of trademark. They are not aware of trademark certificate or were not informed by the agent that process the mark for them.
So, obtaining trademark certificate is necessary after the mark has been accepted due to the following reasons:
1. To confirm the authenticity of the trademark or genuineness of the mark, there is a need to get the certificate which is usually 90 days after the filing date. Though it attracts extra cost depending on the agent used.
2. Without certificate, trademark cannot be renewed. Trademark renewal is a period of 7years after registration. After which subsequent renewal will be 14years interval.
To renew a trademark in Nigeria, the following are required
 Certificate of registration of the registration
 Evidence of payment of the renewal fee
 Power of attorney
 Particulars of applicants
Prior to the expiration of the trademark, the registrar will send notice of expiration to the owner of the trademark on the expiration date and payment of renewal. Upon the expiration of the trademark, the registrar will still give a 3 month period for the owner to initiate the renewal after which the mark will be removed from trademark register.
Therefore the need to obtain trademark certificate cannot be over-emphasized.

(1) (Reply)

Afrinvest New Charges / I Made $250USD - $400USD Daily With Binary Options... / 44 Rooms Hostel At A Federal University Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.