Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 (4025 Views)

⏰⏳ SOLD 2018/2019 Hisense 49” Curved Ultra HD 4K Smart Satellite TV❗️❗️❗️ / Sold...⏳⏰Lg 42 Inches 3d Full Hd webOS(SMART+)❗️❗️❗️✔...Sold / ⏳⏰Lg 42" Full Hd Smart Tv With Webos For Sale.❗️❗️❗️✔️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nex(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

Released Mid-Late 2014, this 42 Inch LG Smart/Satellite TV (Model-42LB580V-TA) is one of the coolest LG products of that year. Featuring an inbuilt decoder, this TV would want to make you dump your cable TV decoder as it can get Free To Air Signals. The TV comes equipped with pre-built smart TV. The amazing picture quality brings any movie especially HD movies to life, thanks to the IPS panel.

This TV is very slim with an impressive trimmed metallic silver edge finishing lining the rectangular sides which also slightly advances towards the expressive white back. Don’t really know what LG was thinking when they decided for a white back, but it looked totally cool. The slim edges provide a wider screen aspect radio exposing a larger screen area.

The rectangular frames sits on 2 beautiful but simplified “Y” shaped stands on either side of the TV giving it an impressive overall look.
There are no button on the sides of the TV but only one button underneath just under the LG logo on the bottom part of the TV which is a multifunction button for power on and other functions.

On power on, the smart TV interface is simple with easy to use features that would basically not need explanations. Features that would more often be used are brought to the forefront.

Features

External: 3 USB ports, 3 HDMI ports, Cable TV Port, Antenna Port, Audio Headphone Jack, and other standard/regular Audio/Video (AV) ports.
Internal: Smart TV features including a browser for internet browsing, apps for news, games, online radio, video streaming etc such as Al Jazeera, YouTube, Hulu Plus (For US market), Viewster (For Nigerian and other markets), Skype, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Another internal feature is the  IPS panel for greater colour and video quality than regular panels.

Additionally, there are features and facilities for wireless network connectivity, video streaming from PC to TV, remote control from smartphones or tablets (requiring app download from App or Play store), hotspot, multitasking features such as Mini TV ( which gives a mini version of TV program while browsing). An inbuilt TV recorder makes it possible to record TV programs for later viewing.

Video/Image Quality

The video quality is fabulous. The best thing about this TV goes is the video quality. The rendering is amazing at 1920 x 1080p native resolution.
There used to be this general thinking that when it comes to picture quality that Samsung TVs were leading but i can authoritatively and arguably say that is not the case with this TV.

Price is N120,000 and it is FIXED. Location is Ajah, Lagos. Phone: 08093403611 (this number is not on WhatsApp).

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nex(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
More pictures

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by Horlufemi(m): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nex(m): 12:55am On Feb 15, 2017
Horlufemi:

LOL! Nairalanders got jokes! You'll get only the remote control and the carton for your N30,000. It's this desperate desire to buy luxury items for dirt cheap that gets a lot of Nigerians scammed on OLX.
Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by ExpressBooking(m): 1:25am On Feb 15, 2017
if it still available by 20th February I will offer 90k for it depending on how neatly used it is
Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nwolisar: 1:28am On Feb 15, 2017
Horlufemi:
Software o serious cheesy cheesy
Oga I offer 80k, Pay and Pickup at the fastest time possible.
Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nex(m): 2:56am On Feb 15, 2017
Sorry guys, I don't intend to be rude, but I'm sure there's somewhere I mentioned that the price is FIXED, meaning that it is NON-NEGOTIABLE.

I don't plan to sell, even for N119,000. Thanks to all those who have sent texts and called, I u derstand the issue of distance, but right now, even if someone is coming from Baghdad to buy this TV, it won't go below N120k.

ExpressBooking the TV is as neat as if it had never been used before. I'm not sure of of availability by 20th June, and with your price, don't bother at all. 4 people have already offered N100,000 including my in-law, my neighbour, and 2 Nairalanders. It really is a waste of time.

Depending on how the exchange rate remains, the price may even go up to N125,000 before 20th of February.

For those interested in purchasing it at N120,000 right now, the number to call is 08093403611.

Than you all.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by Horlufemi(m): 7:13am On Feb 15, 2017
nex:

LOL! Nairalanders got jokes! You'll get only the remote control and the carton for your N30,000. It's this desperate desire to buy luxury items for dirt cheap that gets a lot of Nigerians scammed on OLX.

Its not desperate my dear. There are reasons.

1. I don't know the source
2. There might be hidden issues
3. No return policy
4. No warranty

You want me to go on?

Its called risk management

I'll rather buy new 4K uhd TV than pay 130 for used fullhd TV.

So once you collect your money I'll be left with dead glass and plastic.

30k talk your price

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by Horlufemi(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2017
nwolisar:

Software o serious cheesy cheesy
Oga I offer 80k, Pay and Pickup at the fastest time possible.

Brother long time, how wife n pikin. Oya buy it and bring it to my house.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nex(m): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Horlufemi

These points you have raised are quite relevant. But you overlooked the most critical of them all, which is that from the get go, it was stated that the price was fixed and non-negotiable. Hence with all your concerns about the risks of buying "dead glass and plastic", the next option would have been to walk into Fouani Brothers store, where I bought mine, and get yourself that 4K UHD TV. It really is that simple.

However, if what you truly have is N30,000 and you really want to buy something in that price range, then I am ready to sell you the Remote Control and the Carton. I can then sell the TV for N110,000 and make more money sef.

Arguing won't help any of us at all. By the way, the price is N120,000 not 130 as you stated in your message. Abeg, don't chase my customers away.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by Horlufemi(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2017
nex:
Horlufemi

These points you have raised are quite relevant. But you overlooked the most critical of them all, which is that from the get go, it was stated that the price was fixed and non-negotiable. Hence with all your concerns about the risks of buying "dead glass and plastic", the next option would have been to walk into Fouani Brothers store, where I bought mine, and get yourself that 4K UHD TV. It really is that simple.

However, if what you truly have is N30,000 and you really want to buy something in that price range, then I am ready to sell you the Remote Control and the Carton. I can then sell the TV for N110,000 and make more money sef.

Arguing won't help any of us at all. By the way, the price is N120,000 not 130 as you stated in your message. Abeg, don't chase my customers away.

Like I said, I would rather buy new 4k uhd than buy it at that price. I'm gonna buy it at a fouani store,no two questions

Your price; Its a good price but it can be lesser for those reasons I stated.

I'll give you 50k

cheesy

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by Acidosis(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2017
I already offered N110k before I stumbled on this thread. Didn't know the price is totally FIXED.

I may have to consider another product around my location. Ajah is quite far. I'm certainly going to spend a min. of N5-6k on a taxi... not forgetting interferences from the Police. Dem nor dey take eye see fairly used TVs on the road.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by damola1: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2017
In my opinion. I think Nex should have priced say around: 150k and negotiated it down to: 120k. You've to understand a people. Culturally, Nigerians like to feel they have got a bargain. So, you are only burning time when you don't leave space for bargaining.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nex(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2017
Apologies Acidosis, the price is totally fixed. I've made that very clear in the 2 places I posted it.

Damola1 that is what works best for Nigerians, however, I'm not the haggling type. That's why I prefer to go to a supermarket, even though the open market is closer to me, and even cheaper. As long as I know the value of an item, I will pick it and pay for it if the price is set to reflect that value, and that is what I do when selling too.

This TV is not worth N150,000. Probably N135,000 at best. So to avoid long talk, I put the price at N120,000. Anybody who is really serious about buying a 42 in Smart TV would have made some searches online already. If they see a good deal, they will know and take it.

I already have 2 interested Nairalanders who are willing to make payment today immediately after inspection. I'm selling to the first person I can meet.

Thanks guys.
Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nex(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

Thanks Nairaland!

Shipped off to a buyer in Abuja. Sorry to those who showed interest in buying. Only one could have it.

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nex(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Horlufemi:

Like I said, I would rather buy new 4k uhd than buy it at that price. I'm gonna buy it at a fouani store,no two questions

Your price; Its a good price but it can be lesser for those reasons I stated.

I'll give you 50k

cheesy

Ah! My brother, this TV has already been sold, and is right now on its way to Abuja to the new owner. It was bought at exactly N120,000

I have a BluRay Disc Player for N50K though.

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by Horlufemi(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
nex:

Ah! My brother, this TV has already been sold, and is right now on its way to Abuja to the new owner. It was bought at exactly N120,000

I have a BluRay Disc Player for N50K though.

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by toluxa1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
nex:
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

Thanks Nairaland!

Shipped off to a buyer in Abuja. Sorry to those who showed interest in buying. Only one could have it.

This is Tolulade.

Nice doing biz with you. I'll let you know once received. wink

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by Anchor84: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
OMG,I was meant to buy this TV...exactly wat i wanted

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nex(m): 6:38am On Feb 17, 2017
toluxa1:

This is Tolulade.

Nice doing biz with you. I'll let you know once received. wink

It was great doing business with you. Keep me posted about when you get it, and post a picture when you unveil it. ☺
Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by dowjones(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2017
Horlufemi:

You're a very shameless cheapskate

That price was a very good one for that TV. You think everything is a game
Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by dowjones(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2017
@ nex you should learn to ignore low ballers on this site.

If you see the tattered, poverty ridden people behind these monikers you're replying, you'll regret every considering "reasoning" with them

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nwolisar: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2017
dowjones:
@ nex you should learn to ignore low ballers on this site.

If you see the tattered, poverty ridden people behind these monikers you're replying, you'll regret every considering "reasoning" with them
Really? Like Really? You just dont know how to choose your words. I doubt horlufemi will have the time to respond to ur childish banters.
Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by dowjones(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2017
nwolisar:

Really? Like Really? You just dont know how to choose your words. I doubt horlufemi will have the time to respond to ur childish banters.

You must be a cheaper rat to defend a cheapskate

Bunch of low life rats. You're all around tech section and now in autos section. Pricing everything ridiculously and pointing out faults to frustrate the seller.

Give your boy a French kiss when you're done defending him.

Your man priced a 42 inch smart TV for 50k and went on to offer 10k for a bluray player. That's the height of trolling mixed with stupidity
Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nex(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Anchor84:
OMG,I was meant to buy this TV...exactly wat i wanted

Eiyah, kpele. I hope you find one just like it. It's a truly amazing product. The model is 42LB580V-TA. The picture clarity is so amazing that last December, when I was playing my X-Men BluRay discs for my friend who came from the UK, the actually could not stop commenting on the picture clarity.

Also, the fact that it's a Satellite TV is very important because as Nigeria is getting close to Digital Broadcasting, most of our TV stations will soon shift from terrestial to satellite.

Myself, I'm selling because I want to fix my car that's with my mechanic, and put it on Uber and Taxify, then get enough money to buy a 55 inch version of this same TV.

Meanwhile, in case you're interested in a very clean Samsung 2HP Split Unit AC, I'm selling mine. Check out: https://www.nairaland.com/3628826/samsung-triangular-ac-fairly-used

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by Horlufemi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
dowjones:

You must be a cheaper rat to defend a cheapskate

Bunch of low life rats. You're all around tech section and now in autos section. Pricing everything ridiculously and pointing out faults to frustrate the seller.

Give your boy a French kiss when you're done defending him.

Your man priced a 42 inch smart TV for 50k and went on to offer 10k for a bluray player. That's the height of trolling mixed with stupidity

What is your problem, can't you talk without insulting someone? You clearly lack manners. I own the exactly the same TV.

I don't know what he said that you have to insult his person. The seller isn't even complaining, here you are putting the matter for head. The seller is even more matured than you are. He never insulted one person.

Common your better than this. Please be civil and mind your business.

Peace out.

nwolisar, kindly ignore, you're a greater man by far.

Nex much respect.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nwolisar: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Horlufemi:

What is your problem, can't you talk without insulting someone? You clearly lack manners. I own the exactly the same TV.

I don't know what he said that you have to insult his person. The seller isn't even complaining, here you are putting the matter for head. The seller is even more matured than you are. He never insulted one person.

Common your better than this. Please be civil and mind your business.

Peace out.

nwolisar, kindly ignore, you're a greater man by far.

Nex much respect.

I ignored the child way long. Before someone that my nephew will deal with starts forming keyboard gladiator for me. cheesy
Cheers nex called you but you didn't take & I saw ur return text quite late.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nex(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hi guys, abeg let's take it easy. There's no need for harsh words. The TV itself is already sold, and on it's way to a new owner. Na so market dey be. Some pricing may seem possible of seeming annoying, but a good salesman knows better than to get annoyed.

Please, let's all hug and make up.

Meanwhile, my AC is still available O! Very clean Samsung 2HP Split Unit for N100,000. Make una buy O! I'll soon be posting a very lovely Mercedes Benz classic too.

Buy, Don't Fight! grin

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by toluxa1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
The TV has been received this morning in excellent condition after a slight delay from the courier. Really nice TV I must say!

Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by nex(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
toluxa1:
The TV has been received this morning in excellent condition after a slight delay from the courier. Really nice TV I must say!

I'll miss it a bit. It was great doing business with you my brother. Enjoy your TV, and thanks for the update.
Re: SOLD!! LG 42 Inch Smart/satellite TV (fairly Used) - N120,000 by Homeyfav: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2019
,.;'

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 820 G3 - Core I5 6th Gen - 256gb Ssd - 8gb Ram - 140k / Red Line Top Gear Chronograph Watch / 20 Amp 12v/24v Battery Charger 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.