Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) (3134 Views)

DOOR TO DOOR LEAFLET & FLYER DISTRIBUTION / Meet Kehinde Wiley, The Designer Of Obama's Portrait / Finally, I Have Found The Designer Of Custom Africa Book Shelf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hello beautiful people....

Have you been in search of a Graphic/Creative Artist....who can create awesome designs like:

Logos • Corporate Designs • Flyers. • Album Arts • Branding/Product design Mockups etc

Then I guess you do wanna bench here!

Let's give you Creative works that reeks of Awesomeness.

IG : prodigee_graphix_ng

Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mediocore.

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
you mind sharing your works @sonofluci.....
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
IamProdigy:
you mind sharing your works @sonofluci.....

grin grin grin
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
more designs.....

1 Like

Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 12:59am On May 09, 2017
More works
Movie poster.... Flyer...logo design

Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 11:40am On May 10, 2017
More to come
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 1:06am On May 11, 2017
IV

1 Share

Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 4:06pm On May 13, 2017
Please viewers do tell us how you feel about the works....that is the one you're impressed with
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 1:00am On May 21, 2017
More still cooking
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Business cards

1 Share

Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2017
More works

Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by dauddy97(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2017
IamProdigy:
More works
nice work,wish to learn,any online tutor or video.schooling @ bauchi
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 7:48am On Jun 10, 2017
dauddy97:
nice work,wish to learn,any online tutor or video.schooling @ bauchi

Your best friend now should be YouTube...try and watch tonnes of videos...and practise always
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by dauddy97(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2017
IamProdigy:

Your best friend now should be YouTube...try and watch tonnes of videos...and practise always
ok
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by GrandGarcon: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by Student125(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
GrandGarcon:
https://logotheif.com
Prodigy, plz don't reply him cuz he is trying to revoke a long forgotten argument.
And to u Grandgarcon, I don't knw Hw old or matured you are bt I can say from what ensued BTW you two, you are too proud to accept corrections.
He didn't Tel u to steal logo, he said u shld go check pples logo(professional) and c what logo really means.
During learning phase, you lay ur hand on tutorials and repeat what was taught in the tutorial, u look at a design maybe hard or soft copy and think of how it was achieved, if you are able to do this, then you can now seat and replicate. it is when you pass that stage u can think of ur own concept for different designs.
Right now you don't know what a good design looks like, how will u design one urself.
I bet if you can use all tools on the software you are using.
plz learn first before you call ursef a designer and stop giving people reason to think graphics is a joke.
I still learn new things everyday when I c other people's job (handbill, billboard or even on multimedia), will u say that is stealing, remember nobody is an island of knowledge.
I still have people I look upto who are more experienced.
I won't reply ur mention #peaceout
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by GrandGarcon: 6:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Student125:

Prodigy, plz don't reply him cuz he is trying to revoke a long forgotten argument.
And to u Grandgarcon, I don't knw Hw old or matured you are bt I can say from what ensued BTW you two, you are too proud to accept corrections.
He didn't Tel u to steal logo, he said u shld go check pples logo(professional) and c what logo really means.
During learning phase, you lay ur hand on tutorials and repeat what was taught in the tutorial, u look at a design maybe hard or soft copy and think of how it was achieved, if you are able to do this, then you can now seat and replicate. it is when you pass that stage u can think of ur own concept for different designs.
Right now you don't know what a good design looks like, how will u design one urself.
I bet if you can use all tools on the software you are using.
plz learn first before you call ursef a designer and stop giving people reason to think graphics is a joke.
I still learn new things everyday when I c other people's job (handbill, billboard or even on multimedia), will u say that is stealing, remember nobody is an island of knowledge.
I still have people I look upto who are more experienced.
I won't reply ur mention #peaceout
Fvck you
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by seyizma(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Are you on WhatsApp,?
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 1:39am On Jun 24, 2017
seyizma:
Are you on WhatsApp,?

Seyizma...
You can holla on WhatsApp...with that number or call....

I have chatted you before...wen u posted here for a designer...but you didn't reply
Re: THE DESIGNER NEXT DOOR! (come in to see) by IamProdigy: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Animation In Naija Aptech Or Niit Or Anyother / What Do You Think / Brand New Portable Inverters For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.