Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Between Davido And Wizkid,who Is More Hard Working (lyrics Wise) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Davido And Wizkid,who Is More Hard Working (lyrics Wise) (2234 Views)

Drama Between Davido, Chioma, Sophia Momodu / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Davido And Wizkid,who Is More Hard Working (lyrics Wise) by 1998MANJOJO: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
am a nt fan of any but i think wizkid just goes to the studio just to freestyle and he z very lazy to write but davido writes pretty well and hardworking as well,he's got my vote.
Re: Between Davido And Wizkid,who Is More Hard Working (lyrics Wise) by ghettowriter(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
its Wizkid. Davido doesnt have even one reasonable song except features, he is still a good singer tho.

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And Wizkid,who Is More Hard Working (lyrics Wise) by freaklesschild(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
many people dont know how to listen to song i swear, wizkid is one of worstest lyrically, he has a good voice and nice vocal with good melody , whereas davido is better by mile lyrically ..if u doubt dat download davidos first album and many of is other songs like all of you , ekuro and many more ..i love the two artist because of the two different things they both bring to the table .. the reason i think many people underrate david is because they dont really listen deeply to is song ..they just feel the sound and then up to the next one.. if you notice very well u find out that how of the two artist u can easily sing wizzzy song and dat not the case for davido cause he doesnt have too much of cheap lyrics...dat my case for the too but they are both great in there respective ground

(1) (Reply)

Lolu Quickly Covers His Erection After Anto Stood Up From His Lap / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Bathroom Selfie ( Photos -video) / (18+) Middle Men (2009) Dual Audio 720p Bluray X264

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.