Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Natural - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natural (565 Views)

Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin / Glow The Natural Way / Simple And Easy Way Of How To Make Auto Gele From The Scratch (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural by sheeda995(f): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Mvvv
Re: Natural by bigtt76(f): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2017
Lose NOT Loose grin

sheeda995:
Let's talk on natural ways that work in enhancing our beauty.
As for me,one of the things that I have done that has perfectly work is my exercise and diet weight loss therapy. I was able to loose weight in a natural beautiful way.I successfully lost 20kg within 6months. I combined exercise with making my diet rich in protein, I ate beans like crazy, and thanks to God, rice got costly,then I was totally off rice and I ate beans a lot from white beans with stew, to moimoi, I took lots of water melon, though I still ate indomie sometimes. But the truth is the exercise I did was the main thing.
In my hair journey, I have tried so many things but I give credit only to castor oil and coconut oil. but castor oil did not help me grow my eyebrow, I noticed it was falling, so I stopped.Coconut oil makes my hair shines.
Then Shea butter, I kinda dislike this because it has only added to my problem, I used it as body lotion and it gave me pimples,thicken my skin,and for my hair,its a lil help,but for the scalps, I think it gave me dandruff, so I stopped.
But am still trying these things out to be quite sure why they work the way they did because some particular lifestyle could affect the way some things will work for us.

...so kindly drop yours
Re: Natural by sheeda995(f): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2017
too

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shocks As Benue Commissioner ‘rocks’ Canvas On Native (SEE HILARIOUS REACTIONS) / Branded Hoodies And Varsity Jackets / Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.