Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

All Smiles As His Mum Sees Him Perform For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Smiles As His Mum Sees Him Perform For The First Time (916 Views)

AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA / Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him / Borno Youths Stone Fake "Bad Man" Brought To Perform For Them After 2k Gate Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Smiles As His Mum Sees Him Perform For The First Time by smoothvee(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Its a thing of joy for me... from being ignored to accepted..and now for the first time in 8years my mot

1 Like

Re: All Smiles As His Mum Sees Him Perform For The First Time by greatnaija01: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
you are a STAR bro... the world must know you o. allow mummy to enjoy o grin grin grin grin

smoothvee:
as a thing of joy for me... from being ignored to accepted..and now for the first time in 8years my mother danced to my music at a wedding gig.. it is my best picture in the world.. help me put thus to light is all i ask. IG&sC @iammrvee

1 Like

Re: All Smiles As His Mum Sees Him Perform For The First Time by DozieInc(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kudos bruh.

1 Like

Re: All Smiles As His Mum Sees Him Perform For The First Time by Berbierklaus(f): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wow This is nice

1 Like

Re: All Smiles As His Mum Sees Him Perform For The First Time by smoothvee(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
you are a STAR bro... the world must know you o. allow mummy to enjoy o grin grin grin grin

thank u so much..for your kind words. putting the work in
Re: All Smiles As His Mum Sees Him Perform For The First Time by smoothvee(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Wow This is nice
Thank u honey bunch
Re: All Smiles As His Mum Sees Him Perform For The First Time by smoothvee(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
DozieInc:
Kudos bruh.
Thank u

1 Like

Re: All Smiles As His Mum Sees Him Perform For The First Time by smoothvee(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2017
Some memories never fade

(1) (Reply)

Photos!! Checkout The 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide / Bbnaija:ex BBA Contestant Pokello, Exposes The Hypocrisy Fellow Mate Beverly Osu / I Dont Want To Talk About Blackface - 2baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.