Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Jennifer Lopez's broke the internet with her New Photos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Jennifer Lopez's broke the internet with her New Photos (510 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Jennifer Lopez Pictured Wearing Same Design Wizkid Wore For His Concert / I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez's broke the internet with her New Photos by ayod426: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2017
Jennifer Lopez and Ray Liotta sure are having fun making Shades Of Blue together.

And last week they shared their love for each other while taping the AOL Build series.
On Tuesday the transcript of their chat surfaced. In the fun question and answer section moderated by the I Luh Ya Papi singer's journalist sister Lynda Lopez, Liotta said that he is the diva while his co-star is 'cool, quiet.'

VIEW FULL PHOTOS:simpletrendx

(1) (Reply)

#newborn Photography / Gluta Prime New Improve Pills Now Instock 10k / Foreign Men Wears Sandals And Wrist Watches In Cheaper Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.