Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

A Fictional Discussion of gravity Between Isaac Newton And Albert Einstein - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Fictional Discussion of gravity Between Isaac Newton And Albert Einstein (479 Views)

Why Did Sir Isaac Newton Stick A Needle In His Eye? / Why Albert Einstein's Brain Was Removed After His Death / Ayodele Awojobi: Nigeria's Albert Einstein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fictional Discussion of gravity Between Isaac Newton And Albert Einstein by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2017
This was written in a forum called quora by Neel Doshi, here is the link

https://www.quora.com/What-would-happen-if-somehow-Einstein-and-Sir-Isaac-Newton-met-and-discussed-gravity.

It will be exactly like a father-in-law and son-in-law conversation. Sir Issac would be father of gravity. Who discovered her and set basic rules, but Einstein would be her “to-be husband”, he understands how exactly it works.

Imagine Einstein meeting Newton in heaven, Newton knows all things that happened after he left the Earth. Einstein is little bit conscious about this meeting.

Newton: So my bowy, she (gravity) says that she has found a man who loves her and more than that, understands her. Is it true?

Einstein: Yes it seems so, since I am aware of her behavior, not just at home, (Earth, Newtonian world) but also outside (Inter galactic and beyond).

Newton: Hmmm...I see she has changed a lot lately; she differs to my predictions pretty often. It's not the same now. Is it the effect of you two dating too much?

Einstein: May be, but I think, I never changed her. She has always been like this. It could be, that you might not have seen her other sides as a father but on the other hand I, as a lover, could.

Newton: *crosses his eyebrows* Boy, are you implying that you know her better than me?

Einstein: No, I am just saying that I know all different flavors of her. The spectrum of my knowledge of her is wider, but you know the roots, Sir. You defined the ground rules which helped me understand her and love her.

Newton: Hmm...she told me you are smart.

Einstein: Once she told me that I am smart, but added; "not more than my daddy". Today, I would agree with her.

Newton: No, I would not. But one thing we both can agree upon is that she is too heavy to understand. But, you did well anyways.

Einstein: Certainly heavy. So what do you think sir? Can I take her to a date tonight?

Newton: Hmmm....well. She must be back before midnight, and don't play that "slowing down time" thing on me. (Time Dilation)

Einstein: *smiles* Danke Herr. (Thank you, Sir)

Re: A Fictional Discussion of gravity Between Isaac Newton And Albert Einstein by LordIsaac(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2017
Legends!

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja 2017: University Of Abuja 2017 Utme Admission Trend. / As An Engineer, What Course Gave You A Tough Time To Battle Back Then?? / Bayelsan Best Lincoln University Graduating Student - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.