Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How? (550 Views)

I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / My Wife Demands N500 Before Sex, Man Tells Court / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: How? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: How? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
help me out guys
Re: How? by Alennsar(f): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ok now do you want to leave your good Ways for a bad one?
Re: How? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wow!!

If all you said is true then you're a brilliant child and you should be proud of yourself.

To an extent, I can understand what it means to be the odd one out in certain situations, especially people with social awkwardness.

You're not unwise and foolish. understand that people hate what they don't understand. people are jealous of what they aren't and they believe putting that person down makes them feel better about themselves.

1-I don't have a retaliation or expression of anger when someone insults me or tries to put up a fight with me.I try to avoid fights because i don't like it and i lack the physical strength to fight back due to my ectomorph body type.I always try to play deaf to insults and i have suffered a great deal of humiliation wherever i go.
Emotional control is not so common and it's something you have, so be proud of it.
that said, don't let people walk over you. You can be firm without expressing your anger or being violent.
Also, stay away from toxic and negative people.

2-I always think that the right things should be done but people just make jest of me and insult me more when i speak of the importance of stopping exam malpractice or emphasizing the need to detest for wrong doings.I was told that i am not smart at all and that the only value i have is because I'm a good student.
Many of us have been in your shoes. I have. Trying to uphold morality especially in our rotten educational system.
As much as it may be difficult to do at first; mind your business. Nothing you say will stop them, so don't waste your time.

3-I am a bit more loquacious: I always try to explain stuff i have gained for the benefits of others,but everyone just seems to see me as a talkative even though i know i am an average talker.

I use to be like that when I was a teenager. As you get older, you learn to speak less.
but when you're in the right crowd and among your friends, you won't feel this way. I suggest you make like-minded friends.

4-I help too much:i am always open to help anyone and that made people take advantage of me alot,they only come to me when they need something,no one wants me as a friend.I have been a loner for a long while.I am hated by many people who criticize me alot for one reason or another.I am really sad.
Know when to help the right person.
Always help the right person
people are all out to take advantage of others. Let your head lead not your emotions.

Finally, The energy you give out it what you get
back. so be happy! Do things that make you happy, be Confident, wear good clothes, Make new friends and don't be sad.
No one really hates another for no reason.

I wish I was in your school, I can totally be your friend. I love intelligent and unique peoplesmiley

2 Likes

Re: How? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
5-I expect everyone to do the right thing
6-I am easily duped
7-I make too much mistakes.
Even the girls dont like me.I am all alone.They think am a no go area.Please can you help tell me how to be loved more,and how to get stronger.I am really not strong physically.My diminutive stature makes people look down on me.I have low self esteem.Please i need your help guys.Thanks

check it out https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hide-and-seek/201205/building-confidence-and-self-esteem
Re: How? by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Joavid:
Wow!!

If all you said is true then you're a brilliant child and you should be proud of yourself.

To an extent, I can understand what it means to be the odd one out in certain situations, especially people with social awkwardness.

You're not unwise and foolish. understand that people hate what they don't understand. people are jealous of what they aren't and they believe putting that person down makes them feel better about themselves.

Emotional control is not so common and it's something you have, so be proud of it.
that said, don't let people walk over you. You can be firm without expressing your anger or being violent.
Also, stay away from toxic and negative people.

Many of us have been in your shoes. I have. Trying to uphold morality especially in our rotten educational system.
As much as it may be difficult to do at first; mind your business. Nothing you say will stop them, so don't waste your time.

I use to be like that when I was a teenager. As you get older, you learn to speak less.
but when you're in the right crowd and among your friends, you won't feel this way. I suggest you make like-minded friends.

Know when to help the right person.
Always help the right person
people are all out to take advantage of others. Let your head lead not your emotions.

Finally, The energy you give out it what you get
back. so be happy! Do things that make you happy, be Confident, wear good clothes, Make new friends and don't be sad.
No one really hates another for no reason.

I wish I was in your school, I can totally be your friend. I love intelligent and unique peoplesmiley

Thanks really much,i appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Child Abuse And Related Issues / Man Pays Off Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance / Please I Need Someone That Can Borrow Me #20,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.