Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Is The Difference Between A Psycopath And A Sociopath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Difference Between A Psycopath And A Sociopath (719 Views)

Covid 19 - The Difference Between Medication And Vaccination / What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? / Mental Health - A Lot Of Nigerians Are Psychopath/sociopath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between A Psycopath And A Sociopath by piperson(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
so I've been wondering for a while about the difference between a psycopath and sociopath

I can't tell if they are psychological terms or not, I've heard them from movies and even heard friends call one another with these terms. which makes me bring it to this forum,
what's the meaning and difference between a psycopath and a sociopath
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Psycopath And A Sociopath by piperson(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
lalasticlala
mynd44
ishilove
dominique
sissy3
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Psycopath And A Sociopath by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin

I know someone here who is a psycopath ....
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Psycopath And A Sociopath by Sezua(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't know about psychopath or sociopath, but i know about path sha, and Nigeria is not on the right path yet.

(1) (Reply)

Save A Soul: Yemi Talabi Needs Your Help / Health Implications Of Cosmetics. / Breast Lift Surgery Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.