Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals (1968 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Pastor's Son Who Beheaded Girl For Rituals Escapes From Remand Home. Photos / Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals by austinepetro: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2017
it has come to our nottice that Nursing mothers should beware of guys that eat shit for ritual please nursing mothers are you hearing this for the first time? that guys do eat shit for ritual mostly Gguys, so keep your bby diapers safe read full stories to see how ? and were it has happen before[url][/url] http://showcase9ja.com/2017/04/17/nursing-mothers-be-aware-of-guys-that-eat-shit-for-ritual/

Re: Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2017
God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals by GogetterMD(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Awon eyan HushPuppy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals by rusher14: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2017
How does the consumed poo affect the baby or its mother?

People are looking for ways to dispose rubbish and others are willing to consume as a delicacy why should there then be a problem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals by ipobbigot7: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2017
This act is common those desperate for quick success biafuro citizens. It's a practice related to a cult prevalent among the Igbo business men in alaba international market, trade fair complex, ladipo market, Onitsha and Aba.

When i was first told of it, i was dumb founded. I was told they microwaved the poo to dry and begin to eat, that you will think they eating a kind of uncommon biscuit.

I can't just understand why these people want to be rich without working. If they don't engage in fake products they will engage in prostitution; if they don't do that they will engage in drug pushing all over the globe; if they don't do that, they will be doing scam, frauds, robbery, money rituals kidnapping etc. or become baby factory. Useless ans shameless people

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals by tobisco29(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Another warning for the masses
Re: Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals by gsmphoneseller: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2017
ipobbigot7:
This act is common those desperate for quick success biafuro citizens. It's a practice related to a cult prevalent among the Igbo business men in alaba international market, trade fair complex, ladipo market, Onitsha and Aba.

When i was first told of it, i was dumb founded. I was told they microwaved the poo to dry and begin to eat, that you will think they eating a kind of uncommon biscuit.

I can't just understand why these people want to be rich without working. If they don't engage in fake products they will engage in prostitution; if they don't do that they will engage in drug pushing all over the globe; if they don't do that, they will be doing scam, frauds, robbery, money rituals kidnapping etc. or become baby factory. Useless ans shameless people

Lies...

Very common in Afonja land.....

Common in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, kwara. So how are these areas related to the east?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals by ipobbigot7: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

Lies...

Very common in Afonja land.....

Common in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, kwara. So how are these areas related to the east?

Please go to alaba international and ask one Igbo man their about microwave biscuit and see the reaction you will receive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals by eezrell4luv(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] angry
ipobbigot7:

Please go to alaba international and ask one Igbo man their about microwave biscuit and see the reaction you will receive.
ipobbigot7:

Re: Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals by delzbaba(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Abeg oh,my wife just born oh.
Re: Beware Of Gguys That Do Eat Shit For Rituals by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Make i park here first

(1) (Reply)

CRUTECH Student Axed To Death During The School Student Week [graphic Photos] / We Kill Am After Collecting 350k From His Relatives " Kidnapper Confesses" / The Wørst Has Happened As Popular Business Man IVD Motors Burnt His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.