Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! (564 Views)

Invest In Our Fast Developing Estate In Ibeju Lekki And Eti-osa. / Houses For Sale At Lekki, And Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by gadegunle(f): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congratulation! Our Easter Gift for You
We are Gtext Group. A firm at the fore-front of digital and mobile marketing in Africa, we have serviced top multi-national companies and political bodies in the last 9years. Recently, the company has expanded into Real Estate to become the Leading Real estate company in Africa solving housing needs of Africans in the next five years.

Lagos state government has map out the FREE TRADE ZONE axis in Ibeju- Lekki, as the next Economic Hub for Lagos a.k.a Money bag. That is why there are two kinds of Development currently running within that axis.

Lagos state Govt is pumping in money into that axis with development like:

Free Trade Zone: Where firms that operate within the premises pay Zero VAT or TAX.
Deep Sea Port: This is the 2nd largest port in Africa which is proposed to kick off in 2019.
Lekki International Airport: This would give a Lagos a different face lift and open more international business to its metropolis.
Fourth Mainland Bridge: This would connect the Highland to Ikorodu city, which is strategically position as the gateway to Lagos from other states by road.
Privately Influenced Development Includes:
Dangote Refinery: This is the 6th largest owned refinery in the world, with a land mass of 2135Hectares (10x Victoria Island). This Refinery would be producing gas; Petroleum and Fertilizer. One arm will begin production in 2018. Dangote is also saying that, the plant would give free electricity to the community.
Private Industries: We have a lot of multinationals, coming to secure their own spot in that axis e.g Power Oil(Vegetable oil), Resorts centers, Lagos Business schools.
Now if you want to also partner with Lagos and generate a R.O.I of 200%-500% in 2-5years, then you must come here.

GOOD NEWS!!!
We are giving you a GOLDEN opportunity to save 1million. To secure your slot before the 15th of May 2017, where all prices are reverted.
simply make payment of:
Jasper Estate Pay #4,500,000 instead of #5,500,000
Title Global c of o

Beryl Estate Pay #3,500,000 instead of #4,500,000
Title Global c of o

Beryl Phase 2 Pay #1,000,000 instead of #2,000,000
Title survey and excision in process
For more Info call Gbemi on 07063824900
whats app 07063824900

Re: GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by gadegunle(f): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
INVEST TODAY!!!!!
Re: GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by gadegunle(f): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
FREE SLOTS LEFT
Re: GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by gadegunle(f): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2017
........Invest
Re: GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by gadegunle(f): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2017
Invest today

Re: GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by gadegunle(f): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Landlords grow rich in their sleep

Re: GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by FitnessDoctor: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
gadegunle:
Landlords grow rich in their sleep

I would help you advertise that on my blog to over 40,000 people... If you are interesting in getting people who would really buy from you at an affordable rate... You can contact me by mail here

healthnewsphases@gmail.com
Re: GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by gadegunle(f): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Land would always appreciate!

Re: GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by gadegunle(f): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Buy the future today!
Re: GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by gadegunle(f): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dont procastinate!

Re: GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by gadegunle(f): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I would help you advertise that on my blog to over 40,000 people... If you are interesting in getting people who would really buy from you at an affordable rate... You can contact me by mail here

healthnewsphases@gmail.com

Thank you I would send a mail to you shortly
Re: GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by gadegunle(f): 9:36am On May 01, 2017
Dont wait to buy land, buy land and WAIT!

Re: GOOD NEWS INVEST IN IBEJU LEKKI AND SAVE 1MILLION!!!!! by gadegunle(f): 1:08pm On May 01, 2017
Land will always appreciate!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Building Designs: Functionality Versus Appearance. / Apartment To Rent To Pay Instalmentally / DRY LANDS WITH THE BEST PROMO OFFER IN IBEJU-LEKKI!!! HURRY AND KEY INTO THIS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.