Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics (16705 Views)

Beverly Osu Steps Out In Glittering Outfit To Miss Tourism Nigeria / Esther Ogechi Gabriel, Miss Tourism Africa Releases Official Hot Photo Shoot. / Tboss Is Hot, Bassey Is Dapper & Gifty Is Glam At #Alterego Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by AlexReports(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Reigning Miss Tourism Lagos Emelike Prisca Chinonye ‎was recently received at the Lagos State House of Assembly by Honourable members following a courtesy visit to the lawmakers.  It was a memorable visit as the beauty queen discussed way forward to alleviating poor living standard of people from their constituencies and the Lagos indigenes in general. ‎The ‎graduate of Federal University of Technology Owerri‎ was indeed the cynosure of all eyes as she buttressed on the essence of her project and partnership with the state lawmakers.

Also visited was ‎Chief Aare Bashir Fakorede, the franchise owner of Oando filling station at Lekkik Epe expressway‎. Though, the meeting was not made public but it was not far from the project she intend to execute in Lagos.  The elegant damsel who had contested for Miss SUG, Miss Queen Of Peace and now Miss Tourism Lagos, expressed satisfaction over her visit to Chief Fakorede and thanked her for all his support.

The Abia state born Emelike Prisca was also a guest at Glam Cosmestics and Natural Beauty Project office complex. The soft spoken paragon was hosted by the Director, Mr Raed who played significant role in sponsoring the pageant brand during the contest. Speaking to cross section of journalists during her departure she said, she was pleased to be hosted by these personalities. She further stressed on her deep passion for learning to be the best in any of her endearvour.  When asked her next pageant after Miss Tourism Lagos, she responded thus "‎ for now I'm quite skeptical but if you hear my name in a pageant again it should be something  international...thank you"

The light skinned beauty paragon commended Alexreports and sighted her desire to have him as her Publicist in her subsequent projects and herself as a brand.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/04/impressive-lawmakers-host-miss-tourism.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
AlexReports:
It was a memorable visit as the beauty queen discussed way forward to alleviating poor living standard of people from their constituencies and the Lagos indigenes in general.
if that's all what she came for, then its a nice development.

I hope she won't be gracing their beds later. Those law makers and the way they go around looking for young girls to devour while their daughters are out of reach... And the beauty queens on the other hand....... I give up.!!

14 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
removes d1ck

4 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by OkoNDOoBo: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
political pussay in the making

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Christane: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dat her last pix z hot.
Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Adex001(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
fine girl

5 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Enemyofpeace: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Which one of them make am do take away after the events?

4 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by steppin: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
She's a fine girl? If I hear.
Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by oviejnr(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
All i see is excess foundation, i hope say brain follow this one beauty. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Sirjohn84(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
GOOD STEP
Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by tysontim(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
If I marry this one, I wont look any other women side again

8 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Ndiofe: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lagos is no longer Yoruba? Pls Afonja keep ur eye on your women. angry

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by salford: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
this girl is fine like kilode...

7 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fine girl.

5 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
tysontim:
If I marry this one, I wont look any other women side again
That's what you think.
Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Zane2point4(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Futo no get girls buh trust me when dem get na hot pie.
Proud ex futoite.

Tboss come and see fresh beauty.
No be that ur stiff body wey u get.

5 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by moupe: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why is the oyibo man holding her on the waist and our honorable lawmakers are not? See discrimination in Naija.
We need behind the scenes check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by salford: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ndiofe:
Lagos is no longer Yoruba? Pls Afonja keep ur eye on your women. angry
Women of all tribes are fair game to yoruba boys in the SW and not only lagos. The SW is an immigrant welcoming region.lol
Most of the girls that won most beautiful girl on campus back in my oau days were either ibo girls from Ibadan or lagos. These girls speak more yoruba than i do sef. one naijariya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by beberebe: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Igbo girls too fine........
....I traveled to Owerri and Enugu last month.... I nearly fell off the keke I was in at the site of their girls. those girls are too beautiful....
Southeast Nigeria is really endowed with so many beautiful girls.....I must confess

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by ioreth69(f): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
crackerspub:

Name: Emelike Prisca Chinonye
Ethnicity: Igbo

Reigning miss tourism in Lagos

Afonja's won't sleep well this night cheesy cheesy cheesy
y?
Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by lailo: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cucumber lawmakers
Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by seuncyrus(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hosting upandan , of what economic importance is this now.

These useless set of lawmakers won't even recognise a first class graduate but will be very happy to host beauty queens.

which way naija

5 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Adwexky(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Those loot makers are about to loot/steal state funds to make sure that 2/3 of them bleep ha.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by noble71(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
fine babe. beauty with brain. Vaseline crew now.

Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by nadesh(f): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fine girl
Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by kizygist: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wow she is so beautiful. Congrats to her. See the photo these two uploaded that caught all internet users talking. Some think it is madness and not fashion. what do you think?
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/unbelievable-what-do-we-call-this.html
Re: Lawmakers Host Prisca Emelike Miss Tourism Lagos,As She Commends Glam Cosmestics by Ndiofe: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
salford:

Women of all tribes are fair game to yoruba boys in the SW and not only lagos. The SW is an immigrant welcoming region.lol
Most of the girls that won most beautiful girl on campus back in my oau days were either ibo girls from Ibadan or lagos. These girls speak more yoruba than i do sef. one naijariya.

If the gods allowed yorubas to step foot on the sky, they will equally turn it brown like the earth.

U dey find fair skin, are u fair? U will turn the pussy black and everything that comes out of it black. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday / I Would Have Been A Footballer – Patoranking / Uzoma Omenka: "I Will Beat Daddy Freeze" - Majek Fashek’s Manager Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.