Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi (7003 Views)

And I Finally Got My Xiaomi Mi A3 For 45k With Carton / I Finally Got My Xiaomi Note 8 / Xiaomi Does not Have Service Care In Nigeria My Xiaomi Note 5A Screen Is Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2017
stonemind:
This phone has a very bad review in gsmarena http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_4a-reviews-8420.php

A very bad one. I thought I was the only one who noticed it
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2017
Stonemind, you use a Lumia 640xl as you said earlier.. oya check some of this bad reviews

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by stonemind(f): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2017
henry007:

People on gsmarena saw snapdragon 425 and expected it to be fast or anywhere near smooth. Jokers!

People like the OP would make people waste their money for a phone that would hang on settings page.
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by stonemind(f): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Dexter247:
Stonemind, you use a Lumia 640xl as you said earlier.. oya check some of this bad reviews

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Every phone reviewed on GSM arena has negative reviews from Users..

So what's your point.

2 Likes

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by kolexis: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2017
henry007:

People on gsmarena saw snapdragon 425 and expected it to be fast or anywhere near smooth. Jokers!

People like the OP would make people waste their money for a phone that would hang on settings page.
You're such a critic sir, please don't just judge devices based on people's review, the 4a doesn't even lag I don't know where you saw this oo
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by henry007(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2017
kolexis:

You're such a critic sir, please don't just judge devices based on people's review, the 4a doesn't even lag I don't know where you saw this oo

I'm doing the opposite of judging the device. i'm saying is people need to reduce their expectation with mid/low end devices.
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by bularvz: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2017
I said it before and I will say it again xiaomi and Meizu phones are some of the best products you can find around
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by OCTAVO: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Acidosis:

Cost pls?
About 600usd
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by lavenderjade(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Xiaomi redmi 4a is value for money

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Norman4real(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
lavenderjade:
Xiaomi redmi 4a is value for money
Design wise i see it looks just like the itel s11
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by lavenderjade(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
Norman4real:

Is itel fone

Na wa fr u

2 Likes

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Norman4real(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
lavenderjade:

Is itel fone

Na wa fr u
lol, thats just an observation. Im not making a technical comparison
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by AzeezAbubakar1: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
henry007:

snapdragon 425 64 bit

be enlightened bro
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Acidosis(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
OCTAVO:
About 600usd
**sighs**

Thanks bro
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Norman4real:

I can see the striking resemblance undecided

1 Like

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by princetom1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Reading comments. Will reply some empty brains wen needed. Between, Gsmarena didn't review redmi 4a, that's users review and the fact about people's review is, they all use different yardstick to measure the performance of a phone. So far so good, countless of it had been bought by Nairalander and no one has complained yet
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by dasphinx1(m): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Norman4real:
lol, thats just an observation. Im not making a technical comparison

Guy, all this English you are typing, a comparison is a comparison either technical or loose.... the word "like" is the qualifying term ✌
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by dasphinx1(m): 1:09am On Apr 25, 2017
Dexter247:

grin
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by franzis(m): 2:20am On Apr 25, 2017
salawustyles:
who waant to sell xiaomi i wanna buy
very neat redmi note 3 pro 2gb/16gb for 45k , quote me if interested
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Norman4real(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Dexter247:

The resemblance is there, just the positioning of the LED flash is different. If u cant see any similarities then i cant blame you.
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Guysebastian(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2017
Gionee M6 has the IR blaster too.

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Norman4real:
The resemblance is there, just the positioning of the LED flash is different. If u cant see any similarities then i cant blame you.

I can't blame you too... You lack foresight
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Norman4real(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Dexter247:

I can't blame you too... You lack foresight
Foresight? Really?? grin grin grin
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2017
Norman4real:
Foresight? Really?? grin grin grin

Yes cheesy
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Norman4real(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Dexter247:

Yes cheesy
What does predicting the future have to do with looking at two phones with a similar design.
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2017
Norman4real:
What does predicting the future have to do with looking at two phones with a similar design.

Obviously u had to google that... an error on my part i guess.. even if the phones look similar as u said.. one brand copied the other.. u know the rest.
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Norman4real(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2017
Dexter247:

Obviously u had to google that... an error on my part i guess.. even if the phones look similar as u said.. one brand copied the other.. u know the rest.
Lol, u got me. Thanks be to google grin grin
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by princetom1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Guysebastian:
Gionee M6 has the IR blaster too.

And how much is Gionee m6, can u remind me the price again?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imei Check Digit Calculation / Sim Replacement Available Online (etisalat) / How Much Is The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9080

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.