Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,990 members, 7,952,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Is There A Difference Between The Format Of Vehicle And Bike Number Plate? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is There A Difference Between The Format Of Vehicle And Bike Number Plate? (842 Views)

Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle / Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria / The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Difference Between The Format Of Vehicle And Bike Number Plate? by Raymonbell(m): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2017
I'm working on a data that require identifying bike and car, the only indicator available is their plate number. Please is there a way to identify vehicle plate number and Bike plate number?.
Re: Is There A Difference Between The Format Of Vehicle And Bike Number Plate? by Enyimbamercedes: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
asides the size of the plate number, i don't think there is a different format for vehicles and motorbikes
Re: Is There A Difference Between The Format Of Vehicle And Bike Number Plate? by diportivo: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
in Lagos,nowadays the last alphabet is usually one

ie

KJA ### Q

Pattybf will shed more light on ur behalf

1 Like

Re: Is There A Difference Between The Format Of Vehicle And Bike Number Plate? by timifakay(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Raymonbell:
I'm working on a data that require identifying bike and car, the only indicator available is their plate number. Please is there a way to identify vehicle plate number and Bike plate number?.

Bikes have the LGA ### Q* number plate i.e for a bike the 2 letter part is usually Q*, it can be anything else for private cars except X* which is for commercial vehicles which is usually colour red.
Note:
LGA- 3 letter Local Government Area Headquarters abbreviation
###- Digits.
Sorry for the 'oversyllabus'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Major Symptoms Of A Dead Auto Battery / Car Needed / Why Can't You Come And Joint With Us We'll Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.