Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

A Perceived Price War Between Jumia And Kilimall In The On-going Mobile Week - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / A Perceived Price War Between Jumia And Kilimall In The On-going Mobile Week (3796 Views)

Jumia Mobile Week 2017 - Race For Best Mobile Deals In Nigeria / Jumia Mobile Week 2017(24-30th April): Race For Best Mobile Deals In Nigeria / Stop Loosing Your Customers To Jumia And Konga. Set Up Your Own Website In 10min (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Perceived Price War Between Jumia And Kilimall In The On-going Mobile Week by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ahmed777:
Sounds interesting, but I don't care who's gonna win in this price war, I just care about who has the better price grin Jumia is a tycoon in Nigeria, but it's really exciting to know that Jumia has another competitor now. The more competitors, the lower price is. So, just fight fight fight ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi oooo na we the customers go win. make we dey look them with corner of eye
Re: A Perceived Price War Between Jumia And Kilimall In The On-going Mobile Week by SupaBoy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
do they accept pay on delivery
Re: A Perceived Price War Between Jumia And Kilimall In The On-going Mobile Week by vinotinto5: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
HOW TO NATURALLY REVERSE DIABETES, GET BACK TO NORMAL & LIVE A DIABETIC FREE LIFE

How to Naturally Reverse Diabetes, Get Back to Normal & Live a Diabetic Free Live; “Alarm bells are ringing. The CDC estimates that one third of all Americans will develop diabetes and will live 15 years less and lose quality of life. No public health problem compares in scale.” – Dr. Mehmet Oz.

To get Details, visit https://naturesgist.com/2017/01/27/naturally-reverse-diabetes-get-back-normal-live-diabetic-free-live/

For your best health comprehensive information Check out https://naturesgist.com . It is widely sourced and detailed.

Dont miss this best health website in Nigeria.
Re: A Perceived Price War Between Jumia And Kilimall In The On-going Mobile Week by Mustay(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
4llerbuntu:
loool

nairaland marketing sha.

quite disingenuous. u people don't even rate our intelligence at all

Exactly. I see how people come here for subtle marketing. Kili what? Service is the most important thing for consumers. If you want to push up the ratings of Kilimall, there's no need for sponsored posts, customers will do free referral on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: A Perceived Price War Between Jumia And Kilimall In The On-going Mobile Week by benueguy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
pacifistcognito:
Now people, I been silently watching the evolution of something that strikes me as a price war from two e-commerce brands [Jumia and Kilimall] in Nigeria since the beginning of the Mobile Week. I’ll like you all to see this and confirm my doubts.

It all started on Monday 24th of April. After the much publicized Mobile Week, I had planned to leverage the promo to purchase a choice smartphone for myself and my wife. As usual, I decided to do a cross-platform price comparison before making the actual purchase.
On my way to the office in the morning, I checked the price of Infinix Hot 4 LITE on Jumia, it was N37,880. A few minutes later, I decided to compare price on Kilimall too and the Kilimall price was N35,000.

I was surprised, imagine the price margin. So, I thought I will quickly make the purchase on Kilimall when I get to the office. When I got to the office at 8:00 am, I got on the laptop and quickly decide to buy before the price go up. You know how these things are.
Because I am a frequent shopper on Jumia, I decided to confirm again on Jumia before buying the Hot 4 Lite from Kilimall. You wouldn’t believe it. Jumia lowered their price for the Infinix Hot 4 LITE too! It is now N33,500.

Being a truly Igbo man that I am, I thought Kilimall may just have lowered theirs too. Lo, and behold. They did. The same Hot 4 Lite was now N32,500!

I quickly made the purchase oo, before they change their mind and take the price up again. That was how the perceived price way between Kilimall and Jumia favoured me to make a purchase of the Infinix Hot 4 Lite for N32,500 from Kilimall ooo.
Hey bro... Please how is the audio quality? I mean the loudspeaker, not earphones? Does it sound better than hot note?
Re: A Perceived Price War Between Jumia And Kilimall In The On-going Mobile Week by Rexling(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kilimall web address abeg.Lets start checking
Re: A Perceived Price War Between Jumia And Kilimall In The On-going Mobile Week by Emmyk(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Brand loyalty is just silly. smiley
Re: A Perceived Price War Between Jumia And Kilimall In The On-going Mobile Week by adibo(m): 2:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Brand new Motorola g4 play available for sale. One day old. Price is 37k. Let me know if you are interested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Used Iphone5 85k Only / Buy NTEL Sim Cards And Recharge NTEL Lines (abuja) / Bb Touch 1 For Sale At A Cheap Price 23k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.