Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,938 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition (11896 Views)

Logo Competition: - Win N10000 If You Can Give Us The Best Logo / Ladies And Gentle Men, I Give To You, The Multichoice Logo Competition Winner / My Opinion Of The Multichoice 20th Anniversary Logo Competition. (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by hafees: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2010
It is expected that the 50th anniversary of Nigeria should attract some level of activities. But Nigeria does not have an official logo, lets help our country. Do a Logo and send it in, then a winner would be declared by a jury of six nairalander. Winner would win a price yet to be determined, thugh soon.

I want to ask Seun and the moderator for this to allow this competition of helping our dear country. of course the final 3 will be sent to the government.

i will start by sending mine in

Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by Kemjisuper(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
I didn't know countries needed logos. Aren't flags still in vogue? undecided lol
Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by hafees: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2010
Its part of branding, its done every where in the world, lots of people who are well travelled will understand this. Its just a logo to celebrate our 50th year of independence and this can be a lunch pad to sell Nigeria to the world.
Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by malabite: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2010
Which way Nigeria?

Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by segevu(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2010
my lil bit photoshop 30 mins,

if i have time i will upload something better and more detailed,

hope u digg it,

Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by okizle(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2010
just goofing around. didnt have an inspiration at the time

Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by flagship(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2010
after all these years of graphic proliferation in naija, that is all you guys come up with?!

every work on this page looks like something done by an amateur using microsoft paint, but i am sure you will all claim photoshop!

please go read some more tutorials, watch some more videos and then come try harder. this is hardly inspiring. it just inflamed me!
Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by siapaya(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2010
does any nairalanders can help by posting the 50th Anniversary Official Logo ?

Thank you all!
Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by Aseye(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2010
flagship:

after all these years of graphic proliferation in naija, that is all you guys come up with?!

every work on this page looks like something done by an amateur using microsoft paint, but i am sure you will all claim photoshop!

please go read some more tutorials, watch some more videos and then come try harder. this is hardly inspiring. it just inflamed me!

dude that was so blunt but i think i share your view to some extent sha,
Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by dominique(f): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2010
Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by ugo2u(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2010
@flagship

well it may look average, they are still learning (so am I), but before you have the right to criticize pls lets see your own version.
Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by flagship(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2010
you dont put a learning mentality to works such as these. we are all learners but i'd have to have a design meet the expectations of a lot of pros before i try uploading it on this site. the problem with us is we are too content with mediocrity,

to see what i mean, check my deviantarts page eziaha.deviantart.com or faceebook FLAGSHIPARTS
they are few works there,NOT ALL,,the only few i dare show the professional public.

put on your thinking caps.
i will feel pretty embarassed to see a real graphic designer browse this graphics forum
Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by ugo2u(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
ok. fine, you are good they are not, we get the point. but remember, rome wasnt built in a day.

@graphic artists

aim to get better daily
Re: Nigeria 50th Anniversary Logo Competition by flagship(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2010
that is an awfully mild reprimand! angry

Social Media Post Designs / Mini Graphic Design Contest (A "proudly Nigeria(n) design) / Logo Design Mistakes Graphic-Artists Make