Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Is The Difference Between The Two - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Difference Between The Two (1218 Views)

Vanilla Extract And Vanilla Essence What’s The Difference / Check The Difference Between Rc Cola And Pepsi Cola Product / What Is The Difference Between Buka, Restaurant And Eatery??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between The Two by bercarray(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2017
i was at my grandma's place when a woman came to buy soft drinks (coca cola) so she was shouting I don't want the red labelled one please o,I don't want o,so I asked the woman,why?,she said I should confirm it myself that she won't spoil market for my gramdma.so,please nairalanders what is the difference between the two drinks, please share o

1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between The Two by posh9ky(f): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
I really don't know but I also have a friend who will not buy plastic teem, 7-up etc with white cover.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Two by bercarray(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
posh9ky:
I really don't know but I also have a friend who will not buy plastic teem, 7-up etc with white cover.
sorry did u bother to ask why? u myt learn something new.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Two by posh9ky(f): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
bercarray:
sorry did u bother to ask why? u myt learn something new.

She said they are all fakes, that those with green cover are the original once shocked
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Two by Tinynita(f): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2017
d one without red label is Diet Coke nd has less sugar
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Two by sisisioge: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2017
Old and new bottles with same content.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between The Two by bercarray(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2017
Tinynita:
d one without red label is Diet Coke nd has less sugar
if that is true,it should have been written on it so they people would know, like we have Pepsi light, but to me they don't taste different.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Two by bercarray(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2017
posh9ky:

She said they are all fakes, that those with green cover are the original once shocked
hmm,sorry for quoting you again o hope my wahala isn't too much,thanks for sharing that, but your friend she should have a proof o, so as to avoid spreading rumours o,well thanks again for sharing it sha
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Two by bercarray(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2017
sisisioge:
Old and new bottles with same content.
are you sure?sorry o which one is the old one?
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Two by sisisioge: 9:20am On May 01, 2017
bercarray:
are you sure?sorry o which one is the old one?

The white print label is the old bottle.
Re: What Is The Difference Between The Two by bercarray(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2017
sisisioge:

The white print label is the old bottle.
I always tot as much but since the woman dy shout as if they differ bothers me?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Goat Meat Pepper Soup / Beef/goat Meat Stew Recipe / Advance Cake Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.