Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,012 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets (4894 Views)

Cheap And Clean 2008 Honda Accord Used Full Option / 012 Toyota corolla used.09 Toyota Corolla Used And 01 Honda Accord Used. / 99 Toyota Camry Used. 01 Toyota Camry Used. 08 Honda accord used. See Details. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by mcleuiz: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2010
This Gold color 'first owner' 2004 EOD is fully loaded --not in a way you've seen b4. It was previously used by US Department of Defense, so u can only imagine it has all the options of a honda you wont find in any other. 'Awesome' does not describe maintenance on it --in fact it steams from exhaust instead of smoke. It is EXTREMELY clean and has 64000 Mileage on it. Below is a run-down of key features, pictures and price:

Mileage: 64000 Miles
Body Style: Sedan
Exterior Color: GOLD
Transmission: AUTO
Interior: Leather Seats
, Auto-everything, 6 CD Changer, Alloy rims, Moon roof, equipped with satellite HD XM-Radio and all other features u can find on a Honda. This car is pimped 2 look like 06' - 07' Accord when viewed from the front. It's a must see car.

PRICE: 2 M

I have just bought this car from California in USA. It is due here in TinCan-Lagos in 3 weeks on my shipping plan. Interested fellows email/call: mcleuiz@yahoo.com, 08063160869 or 08054444517 and plan accordingly.

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
64,000 is a lot.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by anataala: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
am intrested but will pay i.6 million
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by Sprumbaba: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2010
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by mcleuiz: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2010
Thank you Sprumbaba,  I really don't get why some ppl just cant be appreciating of a good thing. Honestly, ppl are drooling for this car even in the US. But I'm thinking ppl who leave this kinda -ve comments in the forum aren't ppl looking forward 2 actually buying a car, or don't know what to look for in a car to buy. Anyways, serious buyers make plans accordingly.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by inspiredm(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2010
mcleuiz:

Thank you Sprumbaba,  I really don't get why some ppl just cant be appreciating of a good thing. Honestly, ppl are drooling for this car even in the US. But I'm thinking ppl who leave this kinda -ve comments in the forum aren't ppl looking forward 2 actually buying a car, or don't know what to look for in a car to buy. Anyways, serious buyers make plans accordingly.

Good Car, Good Price.

Whats the Engine Capacity ?

V6 or 4 Cylinder ?
cool cool
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by mcleuiz: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2010
Inspired confirmed!!! Thanks 4 dropping by inspired. V6 capacity --I've pasted more pix for clarity

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by mcleuiz: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2010
More photos

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by v2: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2010
Guy, let me offer you 1.65m for the baby.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by bada1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2010
Don't mean to distract this post. But what are the drawbacks of EOD V6 model. Most of the pimped accords seem to be V6.

Auto buffs pls lets reply.

An at the poster, I dey down. Make the ride land eko first!

Cheers
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by mcleuiz: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2010
Drawbacks? Basically, when u talk of drawbacks in a car attention turns to engine performance and you shld know that V6 is a step-up of engine performance of 4cylinder. Other things are about the same for the two models. You can google to lookup/compare the capacity/performance of them both. Meanwhile, this car was used by 'US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE' oooo. no be car wey don suffer 4 all these US guys man,
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by tushbobo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2010
This is a 2003 eod not 2004,Post the vin.I have a 2005 V6 EOD and the only drawback i see is that it consumes a little more fuel than 4 valve models.Else it,s the best on the road.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by Piedpiper(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2010
Behind Bobo, lol, funny name( Behind = titex?) but you are right this actually is a 2003 model. And even though it looks clean is seriously over priced. Happy sales though.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by mcleuiz: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2010
For God sakes, why would I buy an 03' Accord and say it's 04? I mean, lets stop saying what we don't know, I ordered for it and have every document of it.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by KunleA2(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
mcleuiz:

For God sakes, why would I buy an 03' Accord and say it's 04? I mean, lets stop saying what we don't know,  I ordered for it and have every document of it.

Then provide the VIN to settle the issue. I hope that's not hard to do. undecided
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by sultaan(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
I have not known the DOD or any other US agency to use non american car as part of their known fleet.Maybe it just one of their undercover cars.
Nothin gon tah cars is out of ordinary.Think you are just thorwing out names to get a couple of buck more out of this V6 Accord

1 Like

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by KunleA2(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
sultaan:

I have not known the DOD or any other US agency to use non american car as part of their known fleet.Maybe it just one of their undercover cars.
Nothin gon tah cars is out of ordinary.Think you are just thorwing out names to get a couple of buck more out of this V6 Accord

Well, at the bases here in cali, there's a white/blue parking sticker that goes right in the front windsheild (above the VIN number area) so that it identifies those who works there for easy access to the bases parking. The seller might have been confusing that as the vehicle to belong to DOD.

In the same token, i've seen some oddball non-american vehicles coming out of the military bases auction too. It could be either way. The VIN will settle that issue tho.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by Flavio: 12:49am On Jan 12, 2010
@Poster

This is not rocket science, Settle this issue and post the vin. Tender your evidence and prove yourself. Shikena.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by sultaan(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2010
Kunle-A:

Well, at the bases here in cali, there's a white/blue parking sticker that goes right in the front windsheild (above the VIN number area) so that it identifies those who works there for easy access to the bases parking. The seller might have been confusing that as the vehicle to belong to DOD.

In the same token, i've seen some oddball non-american vehicles coming out of the military bases auction too. It could be either way. The VIN will settle that issue tho.

If it was a DOD car, I expect to see a wire hanging out somewhere, or something out of ordinary.
If it was an Impala, or Tahoe, I know the color will be diff, tints, holes drilled on body. So its a grocery car grin
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by sisalek: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
Nice ride, good luck man
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by whobethat: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2010
better to sell the ride for that 1.6M now o, otherwise by the time the vin report is out the offer on the table will drop to 1M or below.

good luck
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by seunbballo(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2010
@mcleuiz- No mind bad belle people wey dey make stupid comments on ur post. Dey aint got money to buy shit

but they can criticize and always try to put sand sand for another mans biz!!!!!!!!!

Why comment on every car post if you don't want to buy cos i don't comment on anyone's post anyhow!!!!!!!!

Its a great car-you'll certainly sell it at a very good price.

Cheers, grin grin grin grin
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by martinsnik: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2010
1.8millz, call me 07063499246
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by Busybody2(f): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2010
Mcleuiz/seunbaloo

Sorry for not welcoming you to the autosection on time, pardon our . . .Welcome onboard to the autosection where complete character assassination and not constructive criticism is the the order of the day. Do as they say, and kindly provide them the VIN number they are hankering after, they need it for their daily bread.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by gestapo(f): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2010
Kunle-A:

Then provide the VIN to settle the issue. I hope that's not hard to do.  undecided

Kunle_A, you are equally a seller on this forum and you dont provide vin numbers rather all you put there for us are your olive oil shiny forehead and your *&^%*%( ****, you have no moral justification to accuse your fellow seller of an action you are guilty of, this is the new year and i dont want to have any altercations with you provided you behave yourself.
live and let live.

@OP, please provide the vin, auto section sanitisations officers are waiting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cheers

G.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2010
Nice-looking Honda Accord.

Good luck with the sale.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by KunleA2(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2010
gestapo:

Kunle_A, you are equally a seller on this forum and you dont provide vin numbers rather all you put there for us are your olive oil shiny forehead and your *&^%*%( ****, you have no moral justification to accuse your fellow seller of an action you are guilty of, this is the new year and i dont want to have any altercations with you provided you behave yourself.
live and let live.

@OP, please provide the vin, auto section sanitisations officers are waiting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cheers

G.

I would have chosen not to reply but however, i will. Cos i know exactly who you are. You are sadly mistaken if you don't know i know.

Anyway, most of the the services are primarily offer is Direct auction buy. I am basically showing people what i can do for them rather than offer a particular vehicle for sale. It doesn't make sense for me to go to the auction and provide a VIN for a vehicle i haven't been obligated to buy.

You claim to be No. 1 back to back on NL, you suppose to know better how inventory moves. What happens if i provide a VIN for a particular vehicle and the vehicle was sold before the owner remits the funds? Then it will look like i am offering fake VIN.

My suggestion is that you wait until someone accuse me of any misdeeds (You have your own substantial share. Very well documented too wink).

And you are not doing a very good job hiding your personal grudge by griping about my forehead. At least, i am man enough to show who i am. Be a man. If only for once. Don't show just a stupid watch like NL is full of paupers. May be that works in Surulere/Maryland but some of us have actually seen better things in our lifetime.

Once again, thanks for your personal grudge. At least remember that i am not hiding behind keyboard like you. Stop using multiple ID's and Usernames. MAN UP. This is 2010!.

Please be a man, if only for once. I'm out
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by gestapo(f): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2010
Kunle-A:

I would have chosen not to reply but however, i will. Cos i know exactly who you are. You are sadly mistaken if you don't know i know.

Anyway, most of the the services are primarily offer is Direct auction buy. I am basically showing people what i can do for them rather than offer a particular vehicle for sale. It doesn't make sense for me to go to the auction and provide a VIN for a vehicle i haven't been obligated to buy.

You claim to be No. 1 back to back on NL, you suppose to know better how inventory moves. What happens if i provide a VIN for a particular vehicle and the vehicle was sold before the owner remits the funds? Then it will look like i am offering fake VIN.

My suggestion is that you wait until someone accuse me of any misdeeds (You have your own substantial share. Very well documented too  wink).

And you are not doing a very good job hiding your personal grudge by griping about my forehead. At least, i am man enough to show who i am. Be a man. If only for once. Don't show just a silly watch like NL is full of paupers. May be that works in Surulere/Maryland but some of us have actually seen better things in our lifetime.

Once again, thanks for your personal grudge. At least remember that i am not hiding behind keyboard like you. Stop using multiple ID's and Usernames. MAN UP. This is 2010!.

Please be a man, if only for once. I'm out

I have no idea the rubbish you are spewing out of your r&*&^*& brain and your tactic to sweep the main issue under the carpet will not wash. The sticky thread says VIN /CHASIS NUMBER RECOMMENDED ON EVERY LISTING.
Your silly and lame excuse of going about randomnly to snap shots from dealers shop is not a plausible excuse for not posting VIN numbers, the last time i checked every car has a vin number either direct aution whacthumakalit cars or cars in dealers forecourts.
You claim to be a licensed dealer in the US with no showroom address and no verifiable contacts, at least we all know the procedures for becoming a licensed dealer in the US  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and you think one day a silly and gullible buyer will wake up and remit you funds just like that ? Wake Up Man !!!
You claimed above not to be a pauper, but what do we call a Mr-I-am-a-licensed-dealer-in-the-US who cannot subscribe $30/month for Vin reports ? ECONOMIC and PERSONAL DEPRESSION  undecided
I see you as a bitter and failed seller on nairaland not being able to account for one buyer despite your denge posing with your CROSS si&*^*7d $%^%^has no right to accuse another seller of not posting vin numbers when youre guilty of same.
remove the speck in your malformed $&*%^( before you removed the beam in anothers'
In 2009 as a sanitisation officer in my capacity was able to nab a seller on nairaland for posting fake adverts claiming they are sold, shipped and enroute to nigeria blotting the vin numbers afterwards,/f only for same vehicles to be found with another dealer in the US, the same dealer later retorted to posting  brand new cars with fake vin numbers to back them up coincidentally, that seller happens to be your ally. Birds of the feather  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
We have zero tolerance for bullies/ on this section and we shall not relent until sellers/dealers are not unjustifiably attacked.

Slowpoke !!!

Cheers

G.
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by KunleA2(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2010
gestapo:

I have no idea the rubbish you are spewing out of your r&*&^*& brain and your tactic to sweep the main issue under the carpet will not wash. The sticky thread says VIN /CHASIS NUMBER RECOMMENDED ON EVERY LISTING.
Your silly and lame excuse of going about randomnly to snap shots from dealers shop is not a plausible excuse for not posting VIN numbers, the last time i checked every car has a vin number either direct aution whacthumakalit cars or cars in dealers forecourts.
You claim to be a licensed dealer in the US with no showroom address and no verifiable contacts, at least we all know the procedures for becoming a licensed dealer in the US  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and you think one day a silly and gullible buyer will wake up and remit you funds just like that ? Wake Up Man !!!
You claimed above not to be a pauper, but what do we call a Mr-I-am-a-licensed-dealer-in-the-US who cannot subscribe $30/month for Vin reports ? ECONOMIC and PERSONAL DEPRESSION  undecided
I see you as a bitter and failed seller on nairaland not being able to account for one buyer despite your denge posing with your CROSS si&*^*7d $%^%^has no right to accuse another seller of not posting vin numbers when youre guilty of same.
remove the speck in your malformed $&*%^( before you removed the beam in anothers'
In 2009 as a sanitisation officer in my capacity was able to nab a seller on nairaland for posting fake adverts claiming they are sold, shipped and enroute to nigeria blotting the vin numbers afterwards,/f only for same vehicles to be found with another dealer in the US, the same dealer later retorted to posting  brand new cars with fake vin numbers to back them up coincidentally, that seller happens to be your ally. Birds of the feather  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
We have zero tolerance for bullies/ on this section and we shall not relent until sellers/dealers are not unjustifiably attacked.

Slowpoke !!!

Cheers

G.

Couldn't have said it better. Some things will never change. You are still the same. Thanks for your comments and observations. Well noted. You won. tongue grin
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by gestapo(f): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2010
Kunle-A:

Couldn't have said it better. Some things will never change. You are still the same. Thanks for your comments and observations. Well noted. You won.  tongue  grin

Good boy, always listens to mama, now go and sin no more.  tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
Let's give the seller a good opportunity to market and sell his product. Please let's not derail the thread.

Monitor_1
Re: 2004 Honda Accord (used by US Dept. of Defense) --Fully Loaded With All Gadgets by german007(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2010
Gestapo? Was ist da los? Bitte nehmen Sie es einfach meine schwester.

Mr Kunle,
Please we are all adults, Let us take it easy. Both of you should shake hands. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Mercedes Benz S550 4MATIC COUPE 40m Asking Price / Ford Mondeo 1997 Model price: N330,000 / Tipper at a giveaway price 1.35m Call 07034076777 --------SOLD !!!!! THANKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.