Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

4 Easy Way Of Making Money Offline In This Economic Tsunami - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Easy Way Of Making Money Offline In This Economic Tsunami (805 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Scams Solution: How To Completely Avoid Being Scammed Online/offline In Nigeria / How To Make Money Offline In The Rural Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Way Of Making Money Offline In This Economic Tsunami by deltaking2: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2010
knowledge is power to be uninformed is to be deformed but I’m here with this piece of information which will definitely transform you. Do you know that knowing what others don’t know gives you an edge over them? Why don’t you just grab this opportunity and bid lack and want a fare well and become rich this instant. but don’t be deceive, nothing Works until you work it out. Here are 4 easy businesses one can engage in and in this meltdown
• Laundry Service
A writer said “if you are too big to do something small then God will consider you to be too small to give something big to do”. Many busy and successful people today find it too tiring inconvenient to do their laundry. It’s even stressful for them taking it to the dry cleaning services in consideration of the distance and some other reasons. Here you can take this as a part time job. First of all you built on a trust for your self. Walk up to someone’s home, tell them the services you can render, give them a good impression that you can do the job better. Advert your self by giving out a complimentary card if you have one or any means they can reach you.
As a beginner charge them lower, do the job beautifully and you will be paid. You can knock on as many doors as you can handle.
Requirement;
Knowledge of dry cleaning product and procedure. Ability to keep reliable staff. and lastly give your company a name e.g. Winners laundry service.
• Delivery Service
Let me educate your ignorance concerning this; the fact that we are familiar with big names in the delivery industry doesn’t mean a beginner can not venture into it. There isn’t any big deal in it ,if you can deliver quickly and efficiently at a cheaper rate compare to those competiting giants in your area ,this may be good as well to embark on.
Requirement:
A good driving skill, a sound vehicle necessary to convey large items. It can be hired for a start.
• Cleaning Services(strictly residential):
Apart from the rich who require the services of a cleaner or gardener. an average man as well who tend to be busy every time will equally require the service of cleaning and even some house chores needed to be done. Residential cleaning services are usually provided on once-a-week basis or twice. if you can plan your time well, you may organize quite a reasonable amount of clientele and get the job started.
Requirement:
Knowledge of cleaning product, two to three reliable staff for a start. You can specialize on cleaning of the blinds and thorough clean up of the rooms.
• Mobile car wash
If wishes were horses, I think beggars should ride. In other words, you don’t wait for things to happen ,make them. Have you ever sat down and imagine a situation of 5000 to 20000 people gathered part time with numerous car park(I guess a church come to your mind)If you are a positive thinker, you can get out a good percentage of the cars washed regularly at a cheaper rate say $2 or #200(Nig) each, do your numbers well and I can bet with my ass that you will smile home always.
You don’t need to physically run it yourself, hire trusted school certificate holders and all is settled. I have been trying different things and there is no query or harm in giving a try. This can happen in any large gathering like for example, the living faith church a.k.a winners chapel, redeemed camp etc.
Requirement
Knowledge of the washing product, hard working and trusted people to work with you.
Re: 4 Easy Way Of Making Money Offline In This Economic Tsunami by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2010
Hmmmm! quiet thoughtful of you.

(1) (Reply)

Soft Loan Needed For Business For A Year Duration. Any Idea On How To Go Abt It? / Scrap Of Aeroplane For Sale Urgently / How Do I Attract Advert Agencies To My Site For Ad Placements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.